Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 863 posts
  • 169 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jazman
  • Topic is favorited by 24 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20190414_124139 (resized).jpg
    20190414_004433 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8020 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8019 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7966 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7965 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0121 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0120 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_113734 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_113626 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190419_114021 (resized).jpg
    MVIMG_20190419_114047 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    trophy 001 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hemispheres.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#360 5 years ago

Hello everyone, we just wanted to put a quick post up and let everyone know that we will be in the Stern/Marco booth as the official MGC distributor teaming up with Marco to bring you over 50 new out of the box pinballs set up on Freeplay including the New Black Knight Pro and Premium. Most of these games are all pre-sold and there is a small handful of games available at the show brand new out of the box that will be available through us at a very nice discount. Unlike most of the pre-sold games, these remaining games it is not absolutely necessary you take the game home with you. We will have the means to transport it back to our facility and ship it or deliver it locally in the Chicago area for you. PM or text me for details please. I will try to watch my inbox this weekend.... you can PM or text at 630-792-8910 or email me at [email protected] for specific details of the titles available yet and pricing. There is only a handful of games available. We will also have a small amount of games available from Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack and American Pinball as well. Here's your last chance to get in on very nicely discounted brand new games! These games will only have the plays on them from the show. We are opening the boxes up today.

We'll also have a slew of stern accessories for sale along with brand new playfield glass (both standard and HD) along with a few other goodies.

For those of you who we have not had the pleasure to meet please stop by the booth and say hello to myself and Mark.

See everybody up there and have a safe journey wherever you're traveling from. A little Breezy out there today

Please visit www.hemispheresamusements.com for latest new and used inventory.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hemispheres.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2019?tu=Hemispheres and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.