Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by vdojaq
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hey Guys.
    I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags at MGC this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.

I will be handing these out at the Meet and Greet party which is still yet to be determaned but I wil post up soon on that plan. If you can't make this I will also be hanging around the show and can meet up with you at another time. My number to catch up with me later is 303-931-3685.

PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend

PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!

As always these are free of Charge.

JJ

#2 6 years ago

Bump! Post up for Lanyards and pinside badges

1 week later
    #10 5 years ago

Bump! Let’s close this off at Noon Wednesday.

Keep them coming

JJ

#13 5 years ago

going to print here in a bit! Lets say 2 More hours until we close these!

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from bigduke6:

I'd like one if possible.

Got ya! keep them coming

#20 5 years ago
    Quoted from Lame33:

I will be there and often forget my own name. If still available, I will take one. Thanks!

Ha! I should make you one the size of mine! it helps in not forgetting your name!

JJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2018-pinside-badge-and-lanyard?tu=Gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.