Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1629 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1630 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1624 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1619 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1892 (resized).jpg
    DSC_1850 (resized).jpg
    DSC_1824 (resized).jpg
    DSC_1808 (resized).jpg
    DSC_1803 (resized).jpg
    DSC_1837 (resized).jpg
    DSC_1841 (resized).jpg
    DSC_1840 (resized).jpg
    17858275_10210684356498030_1135676847_o (resized).png
    IMG_1568 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8965 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8963 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago

I don't know how Dan does it. MGC keeps getting better and better every year.

LTG : )

4 months later
    #42 7 years ago

Wanted to be sure this was here somewhere : https://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/

Great show. Gamers add a level of excitement that is unbelievable. And the pinball part keeps getting better and better every year.

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from janus:

Now if we could just add an LTG show to MGC...

My first seminar was there, the last year it was held at Oconomowoc, WI.

Sadly poor time of the year for me. Especially this year a couple weeks after TPF, which I'm already committed to.

I do miss it. You walk into the building and I swear their is electricity in the air. The gamers add such a level of excitement to the show it is unbelievable. And the pinball part which is great gets better every year. And the Saturday night party has reached epic proportions.

Dan and his crew really knock themselves out year after year.

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

you keep saying that... yet you have not come in 5?

Yes, it is a poor time of the year for me to close. Tail end of my winter business. I wouldn't have gone the two times I did except Dan asked me. He stops in my business occasionally and I wanted to help if I could.

Quoted from Whysnow:

TPF is a poor excuse in my book.

First time I went there Marcus invited me, he also occasionally stops in my business. Last time PPS/CGC wanted me to go and assist with the MMR, and I also helped JJP with WOZ and Hobbit.

This year Mayboyz asked me, and he's a good friend of mine, and has some exciting news coming soon.

I have a huge problem coming up January 17th. The freeway 169 about a mile east of me is fully closing for at least 10 months to replace a 1 1/4 mile bridge straight east of me. A couple years back a section was closed for a few months and really crippled my business. So not knowing the impact of that yet, I probably shouldn't be hitting any shows this year.

I'd like to hang with you too.

1 week later
    #56 7 years ago
    Quoted from A_Bord:

Any word on a Tom Taylor event again this year? That was the highlight for me last year.

Sadly Goatdan posted recently that event isn't happening this year.

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Lloyd, I'd love you to come back sometime, but from our conversations I do know how difficult it is for you to be able to do so. If that ever changes, we would be honored to have you

I've even thought of running down for one day. If I can figure it out, I'll let you know. Love you Dan, and all you do.

3 weeks later
    #67 7 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Hey everyone - quick reminder,

It's Dan's Birthday.

1 month later
    #84 7 years ago

Thank you all for pictures !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LTG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2017?tu=LTG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.