Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jonogo
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11121778_810866758993303_2674784941397998607_n.jpg
    dunk-tank-14.jpg
    image-184.jpg
    image-491.jpg
    image-684.jpg
    image-216.jpg
    image-676.jpg
    image-836.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-190.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMAG0962.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    keep-calm-and-knock-on-wood-1.png
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

IMG_4681.JPG
    I'm ready for the afterparty.

Stop posting all the singles you won back from me.

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Best decision I made that night.

I knew where they were going right when you gave them to me, and it wasn't my pocket.

#167 9 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Oh and for the record, Giving "B-Division" singles as change was a brilliant move on your part. Something tells me Jay won't be making that same mistake this Saturday night.

Hey, I still have $5 of that change to lose.

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

What time should we meet up on Saturday night?

I'll just hand you the $5 at the beginning of the after party, it'll save time.

#258 9 years ago

As others have said, thanks to everyone who helped with any aspect of mgc. I had another great year there. I enjoyed hanging out with everyone, getting to know new people, playing game (actually won some dollar games for a change) and everything about the show.

Huge thanks to Chris S. and Paul O. for the assistance with tearing down my games. I really need to get a pin dolly for setting up and tearing down at home; so much easier with that. Might be the next investment.

Thanks to everyone for bringing games as well and making the show what it is. I had a great time playing ones for the first time. Spectrum was especially fun one I got the hang of it.

#268 9 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

For constructive idea that I think needs the most work and could add the most benefit to the show...
    I would like to see a major overhaul of the MGC website. I know it was very hard for people to have the info they needed or to find it when they needed it.
    Is anyone good at web design that could take on the task and volunteer their time in the next 6-8 months to give the website a rework and make it more user friendly and better organized? I am sure Dan and Gary would welcome any and all to reach out to them if you are able.

It was just redesigned a year or two ago, so I doubt another redesign will happen. I helped out a bit with ideas and dev work; with Marty doing the large majority of it. I think it just needs to get utilized better, as it's way better than the old one. As always, updating it often and quickly will help round out the site as well; so it doesn't feel so empty for long periods of time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider animesuperj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2015-april-11th-and-12th?tu=animesuperj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.