Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jonogo
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11121778_810866758993303_2674784941397998607_n.jpg
    dunk-tank-14.jpg
    image-184.jpg
    image-491.jpg
    image-684.jpg
    image-216.jpg
    image-676.jpg
    image-836.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-190.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMAG0962.jpg
    IMAG0964.jpg
    IMAG0961.jpg
    keep-calm-and-knock-on-wood-1.png
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goonie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jediturtle:

Absolutely. That will never die. Bring a machine. We'll make it as easy as possible. You will not regret sticking around for the party and staying at the hotel is the way to go.
    The party is definitely the highlight of the show.

Agreed! And let's not forget to thank our official afterparty sponsor, Pinballlife, when you see them!

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Will this be your first show ?
    If so you are in for a treat. I refer to it as 2/3rds gamers and 1/3rd pinball. The pinball keeps getting bigger and better every year. As does the whole show.
    The gamers add a level of excitement to the show that is unbelievable. There is the feeling of electricity in the air.
    You are in for a great time. Your only problem is the wait a year until it happens again.
    LTG : )™

Will you be abke to make it this year?

#69 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

Bring money. There will be plenty of machines for sale. Including a couple of mine. Trust me the bug will get you and its a pain to try and pull money out of the ATM Saturday Afternoon.
    Chris

Wise advice. You are a star player my friend!

2 months later
    #170 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm happy to lose my dollars to have a chance to hang with a bunch of friends. Plus I'm helping put Tim's kids through college.

That's nice of you, but you know, you don't have to pay me in dollar bills to hang with me. I take $20's and Paypal as well.

#178 9 years ago
    Quoted from tullster:

And I'll be sliding the dresser in front of my door in case either of you two stumble into my room!!

And all this time I thought you slept in the arcade hall under a game...

#189 9 years ago

It has begun...20150409_175349.jpg20150409_175349.jpg

#192 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

Woohoo! Looks like Mother Nature is going to be kind this year.
    image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

...we don't speak of such things.

You should have seen it earlier today. Ripped through worse than last year it seemed. Hopefully it clears out and stays out.

#197 9 years ago
    Quoted from HHaase:

Don't jinx it, I'm giving the tent a try this time around.
    -Hans

Sorry, I meant the rain ripped through "outside" the tent. You should be good. Lots of good stuff planned in the tent this year from what I hear

#296 9 years ago
    Quoted from ChrisS:

I love the show Dan. Yeah things are tight around that place but it really is the only option in MKE that caters to the needs of the show.
    For anyone that knows trade shows and spaces electrical at any other place would be 2-3 times as much. Just to run it out. And then the bill on the power at the end.
    I love that you and Gary don't think about cutting any parts of the show. I love walking around and seeing everything. I'm not a gamer but to see the enthusiasm at thise stations is amazing.
    Unfortunately you always end up with a select few that sound the loudest. All of us that enjoy it think. " that was awesome, see you next year".
    Sorry I didn't get a chance to personally thank you. You were always so busy and I didn't want to distract you. But that to you, Gary and everyone that helps in everyway that they do.
    Chris

+2

#313 9 years ago

Loved the show and can't wait to do it again! For me, while, yes, we outgrew the hotel, I think with the tent we really pulled it off well and it felt good. The tent was an awsome place to be. Was the show crazy packed at times? Yes, but to that I say, "Hey! We packed the show with people!!!!" Yea! My only really big complaint was that I didn't take Monday off of work. Ouch! Where's the Tylenol?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Goonie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mgc-2015-april-11th-and-12th?tu=Goonie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.