Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tmezel
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0809 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0808 (resized).JPG
    redneck_mentor_(resized).jpg
    image.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    11922977_756235867815502_73054719_n.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_0874.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 8 years ago

"for immediate release" "head honcho" "contact for interviews"

Did a freshman journalist or an egomaniac write this?

It's just pinball parts and mods, not NASA!

#121 8 years ago

Apparently my statement went over your head. Stern Pinball puts out press releases, or Ford Motor Co. , maybe even Taco Bell, but Mezelmods? Major companies put out press releases for media attention. Mezelmods put out a press release, you get a smart ass like me laughing his ass off. Public access TV in Rancho Cucamonga may call for an interview, don't hold your breath.

#124 8 years ago
    Quoted from kpg:

Where most mod companies are probably just some guy sitting in his Fruit of the Loom undies shipping orders while browsing Match.com, Mezel seems to be on top of things and represents one of the best modding companies in this niche industry.
    Just my $0.02

I don't seem to be bad mouthing anyone's ability producing pinball mods, just the humor about a press release that comes off as a parody. I don't have a problem with ANY of the current Mod producers. What is your $0.02 issue with any of them?

How far did "professional" looking press releases go for anyone who gave J.Pop deposits on machines?

#127 8 years ago
    Quoted from kpg:

I am just wondering why its a big deal to you ? Is it that much of an issue it has to be posted about?

Because I have a warped sense of humor, and I find it funny that a company making pinball mods feels the need for a press release. Like I said, it's pinball, not NASA. So I made a post in jest about a press release. I never said there was anything wrong with Mezelmods did I?

But you on the other hand conveniently skipped over my question of why you felt the need to put down all the other mod makers out there in the pinball community. Answering a question with another question is the purest form of deflection there is.

I am also sure that any of the women on match.com that saw your profile haven't stopped pointing and laughing yet. You may have even made it to craigslist by now.

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from kpg:

1) I never put down other mod makers
    2) Considering that I do not have a Match.com profile - and even if I did your wife would immediately send me a message on there and want to meet - makes your comment stupid and douche-like.

#1 You didn't put down other mod makers? This is your exact quote:
    "Where most mod companies are probably just some guy sitting in his Fruit of the Loom undies shipping orders while browsing Match.com, Mezel seems to be on top of things and represents one of the best modding companies in this niche industry."

#2 You are a complete tool. You cannot own up to your words, nor can you absorb a good ribbing. So now you want to put down my wife? How about you make a few mom jokes too? Are you 13 years old? Did you want to have it out by the bicycle rack after school?

Sir, may I suggest you pick your battle of the wits little bit more wisely. Facebook and YouTube is full of trolls with your equal low level of mental competence. Because stepping up to the plate here has caused you to show your true colors.

However, if your goal really was to represent yourself as a true horse's ass, let me be the first to offer congratulations on a mission 100% accomplished.

redneck_mentor_(resized).jpgredneck_mentor_(resized).jpg

1 year later
    #142 7 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Congratulations. But why does every building in New Mexico look like Taco Bell?

Because vinyl and aluminum siding does not do well in that heat or direct sunlight. Everything is stucco.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vdojaq.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezelmods-moving-on-up?tu=vdojaq and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.