Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tmezel
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0809 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0808 (resized).JPG
    redneck_mentor_(resized).jpg
    image.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    11922977_756235867815502_73054719_n.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_0874.JPG
    There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 9 years ago

Yes can't wait for some new mods. But before that the laser crossbow will be coming out right? I feel like I bought a new stern and am waiting for code.......... Oh wait, I am

#52 9 years ago

Place looks great!

#53 9 years ago

Very well deserved step up!!!!!!!!!!

#54 9 years ago

Sounds like your day job is about to become a lot more fun! Congratulations.

#55 9 years ago
    Quoted from GixerEd1:

Congrats on your new digs!
    Luv ur mods, hafta save up and buy just about all of them for my Getaway: HS2.
    Hey, how about an Apache helicopter mod, with flashing lights and rotating blades?! Now that would be so cool!

I looked pretty hard for a good helicopter with no luck....

#56 9 years ago

Congrats - I am going to place my 1st order with you - nice mods.

#57 9 years ago

That's awesome man! Now get started on that AC/DC wood looking bell bracket cover

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from marksf123:

Congrats - I am going to place my 1st order with you - nice mods.

You won't regret it. These are great folks with great products!

#59 9 years ago

It was great meeting you guys at TPF..

Transformer Mods.

Kevin

#60 9 years ago

Our first gift for the shop, a limited edition framed Ryan Claytor poster. Check out the mod he did to it!
    Thanks Don Walton.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#61 9 years ago

Does the move mean that certain out of stock items will be "in stock" again because you will have more capacity?

#62 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

Our first gift for the shop, a limited edition framed Ryan Claytor poster. Check out the mod he did to it!
    Thanks Don Walton.
    image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Found it, the girl is saying "MEZEK MOD IT". Cool!!! What do I win?

#63 9 years ago

MEZEL MOD IT from the girl, Not Mezek, what do I win ?

Sorry MustangPaul.........couldn't resist.

#64 9 years ago
    Quoted from BestShot31:

Does the move mean that certain out of stock items will be "in stock" again because you will have more capacity?

What's out of stock that you desire?

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

What's out of stock that you desire?

LOTR LE

#66 9 years ago

Tim, I've always been curious what 3D printer are you using? I picked up a rigidbot about a year ago and love prototyping with it.

#68 9 years ago

I wonder if these are the same creators of the Boxee Box? They abandoned that project and everyone that purchased one.

#69 9 years ago

Don't know...it just seemed like a cool tool for Mr. Mezel...

2 weeks later
    #72 8 years ago

My leaving Intel date has now been moved up to June or July. I can't wait!

#73 8 years ago

Congrats cool stuff to come I am sure.

#74 8 years ago

I'm done with work on 5/20. It's my last day at work, but they will pay me through 7/1. No more working for the man, but I do have to work for Kristin. I tried to tell her I was taking over, but was unsuccessful.

#75 8 years ago

Role play is fun and all, but just remember who is actually in charge.

#76 8 years ago

I rocked it at the shop today, finished new mods for JM, RFM and ready to send the detailed crossbow with the aligned laser for testing.

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

and ready to send the detailed crossbow with the aligned laser for testing.

YES!!

#78 8 years ago

Congrats on the move and the upcoming full time job

#79 8 years ago

Congrats on the new space. I wish I could do that, it's so hard to get stuff done at home with all the interruptions. Keep up the great work.

2 weeks later
    #80 8 years ago

The day has come, turned in my computer to Intel at 4:00 today. This is what I walked into at the shop at 4:30. This will be interesting...LOL.

IMG_0874.JPGIMG_0874.JPG

#81 8 years ago

Should have 5 mods ready to be on the site when I get back from Mexico and Vegas in early June. Including our first shooter rod!

#82 8 years ago

Congrats man.....!!!....I'm 20 yrs in my job.....I can't wait...............Joey

2 weeks later
    #83 8 years ago

We have now partnered with Joey Callahan to start our line of licensed shooter rods for various machines. Check out his first mod for us.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-rose-custom-shooter-rod-by-mezelmods

image.jpgimage.jpg

#84 8 years ago

Great likeness!

#86 8 years ago

Mezel mods is awsome! Thanks guys for sponsoring Pintastic New England!

1 week later
    #87 8 years ago

Here is the value stream mapping activity Krisitn is working on to improve efficiency and margins.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#88 8 years ago

My head hurts

#89 8 years ago

Albuquerque Magazine came over this week and we will have a 3 page spread in their August issue! It's great the media is paying attention to the comback of pinball.

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

Albuquerque Magazine came over this week and we will have a 3 page spread in their August issue! It's great the media is paying attention to the comback of pinball.

When it comes out get us a link so we can read it.

#91 8 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

When it comes out get us a link so we can read it.

Will do, I get nervous reading the articles because they tend to not get everything right. Apparently they have a launch party for each monthly release that includes food and beer!

#92 8 years ago

It was great to talk to Paul again. He did another nice article on us.

http://pavlovpinball.com/pinball-modding-is-growing-up/

#93 8 years ago

Congrats on the new digs! You guys are great and really stand behind your products - I love my MezelMods!

1 week later
    #94 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tmezel:

We have now partnered with Joey Callahan to start our line of licensed shooter rods for various machines. Check out his first mod for us.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-rose-custom-shooter-rod-by-mezelmods
    image.jpg

That bust looks sweet, but I wonder how the busts themselves might have looked.. and felt.

#95 8 years ago

Nice article!

#96 8 years ago

Congratulations~!

#97 8 years ago

I'll be honest I've had very bad experiences with your WOZ mods. That said you were a good company to deal with, I wish you all the best with your business improvements and would consider ordering from you again in the future.

#98 8 years ago

Just spotted this thread. A belated congratulations on the move.

...then I saw this:

Quoted from Tmezel:

Thanks Don Walton.

Ha-ha! Glad it was well received. Hi to Don.

Keep up the great work, Tim, Kristin, et al!
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

2 weeks later
    #99 8 years ago

Ed Robertson from the Bare Naked Ladies GC'ed my Walking Dead. At least I know how to play the game now. He crushed me with several Blood Baths. The concert was great, I would suggest going if you get the opportunity.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#100 8 years ago

Here is the proof, that dirty scoundrel.

image.jpgimage.jpg

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezelmods-moving-on-up/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.