1510948_10201706448445070_772740095_n.jpg
zombie head 003.jpg
zombie head 002.jpg
zombie head 001.jpg
20140910_234330.jpg
New FT Mod TWD 005.JPG
New FT Mod TWD 004.JPG
New FT Mod TWD 003.JPG
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I like 4d effects. How about a fan topper with stale beef jerky for that dead flesh smell.

Awesome!

Thanks Tim....Ill look for rancid dead flesh color bulbs too.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballa1983:

Make a replacement for the well walker zombie... that actually looks like a zombie!

Yep. The fat zombie is gross.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Yep. The fat zombie is gross.

Problem is the insert has the pic of the well walker...somewhat locked in to that.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Awesome!
Thanks Tim....Ill look for rancid dead flesh color bulbs too.

I want the 4d effect of bacon cooking on a hot light bulb.

#55 9 years ago

i'm working to get this topper made for Tron...

tron-bacon-1.jpgtron-bacon-1.jpg

#56 9 years ago

How about one of these. Change the colour and splat some zombie road kill across the front.

image-237.jpgimage-237.jpg

2 months later
#57 9 years ago

Hello,

I think it would look very nice on the TWD-Pro if there is a bicycle girl under the bicycle girl ramp, there is enough space to place such a figure like the attached picture with some lights in it, which interacts with the bicycle girl led.

Kind regards
Eliottk

bcg.JPGbcg.JPG
#58 9 years ago

Does look pretty empty under that ramp

3 months later
#59 9 years ago

Put a Daryl under there about to run her over

IMG_5700.JPGIMG_5700.JPG
#60 9 years ago

Most mods out there are concentrated on in-cabinet playfield cosmetics, how about some cool cosmetic 3-D type parts to flesh out the boring Display/Speaker panel? Maybe 3D surrounds for the LCD Display Grill and Speaker Grills for starters? Maybe an entire 3D textured replacement panel or a full size 3D panel cover to fit over the existing panel? Build in a Bent Plastic type 3D reflection piece to prevent display reflections? Or make a display reflector plug-in optional piece to go along with better panel art - complete with blood splatters and such.

I would be all over something like that ...but don't forget to leave a cutout or space so the number plaque on LE's isn't hidden though!

TWD display and speaker panel.jpgTWD display and speaker panel.jpg

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Most mods out there are concentrated on in-cabinet playfield cosmetics, how about some cool cosmetic 3-D type parts to flesh out the boring Display/Speaker panel? Maybe 3D surrounds for the LCD Display Grill and Speaker Grills for starters? Maybe an entire 3D textured replacement panel or a full size 3D panel cover to fit over the existing panel? Build in a Bent Plastic type 3D reflection piece to prevent display reflections? Or make a display reflector plug-in optional piece to go along with better panel art - complete with blood splatters and such.
I would be all over something like that ...but don't forget to leave a cutout or space so the number plaque on LE's isn't hidden though!
TWD display and speaker panel.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I completely agree, best that I cam up with was putting in some red exhaust LED fans to serve as a dual purpose cooler/red speaker effect, that way SAM boards stay cool as they are right by the intake vents at top. I even went a step further and wired in two sets of PS3 4-fan cooler bars that suck the air in.

IMG_5916.JPGIMG_5916.JPG

#62 9 years ago

I'm working on a tank toy that lights up with a couple of microleds. I'm experimenting with paint and colors to get the right tone. Although a different tank is used in the downtown Atlanta than the one used by the Governor I think it might be a nice add for $50 or so.

#63 9 years ago

What about some zombie hands that are punching through the speaker panel as if they were trying to get at the player?

2 weeks later
#64 9 years ago

Mylar protectors for flipper buttons that have bloody hand prints. Dual purpose protection and cool mod look. I have seen the bloody hand print mods on the glass but I think they would look cooler surrounding flipper buttons. I would for sure order a set to replace my plain protectors on there now

IMG_5715.JPGIMG_5715.JPG
#65 9 years ago

maybe a nice shooter housing. and something for the well walker base .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezelmods-looking-for-twd-mod-ideas/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.