(Topic ID: 210891)

Mezel Mods gets political

By Teknotoyz

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6AC827B2-DB86-4786-AB98-038C34260810 (resized).jpeg
    67F8DC71-C9CC-4155-AF63-88FB7CE3C7FB (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

Curious what everyone’s thoughts are on politics in pinball?

67F8DC71-C9CC-4155-AF63-88FB7CE3C7FB (resized).jpeg67F8DC71-C9CC-4155-AF63-88FB7CE3C7FB (resized).jpeg

6AC827B2-DB86-4786-AB98-038C34260810 (resized).jpeg6AC827B2-DB86-4786-AB98-038C34260810 (resized).jpeg

#2 6 years ago

I'm curious to see how long this thread stays alive.

#3 6 years ago

Give it half an hour...

#4 6 years ago

20 minutes left. In before the lock!

#5 6 years ago

I just want to enjoy pinball!

#6 6 years ago

great, now fedex is going to go out of business.

#7 6 years ago

15 min ibtl

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from adborto:

I just want to enjoy pinball!

That’s me, I can turn on the news and get all the politics I want. Pinball is a leisure activity.

#9 6 years ago

I would pull that quickly if I cared about my business.

#10 6 years ago

They are welcome to their opinion on anything.
    Not seeing how A relates to B relates to C.
    Meh.

#11 6 years ago

Good for them.

#12 6 years ago

Really?? ^^^^^^^^^ I’ll pull out the whiteboard.

#13 6 years ago

This should have nothing to do with pinball. It’s just one supplier changing their shipping options

Nothin to see here

#14 6 years ago

They changed their shipping options for political reasons and dragged their customers into it. What if I want to use fedex? Just change and don’t make the statement and your point might be true.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

I would pull that quickly if I cared about my business.

If that is there stance on this - I'm done with Mezel. There are plenty of other small pinball business that aren't going to politicize pinball and I will support for staying out of the fray.

This could be a poor decision on their part because there are an awful lot of gun owning pinsiders.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

They changed their shipping options for political reasons and dragged their customers into it. What if I want to use fedex? Just change and don’t make the statement and your point might be true.

Exactly - they didn't need to get political to make this choice and that is where they made a poor business decision.

#17 6 years ago

I work for FedEx. Don’t particularly like guns either. Ehh, whatever. Mods are overrated.

#18 6 years ago

They won't ever see my money.I hope they can protect themselves with their opinion if it ever becomes necessary but I doubt it those are the types that become victims.

#19 6 years ago

I think Mezel Mods will be just fine provided their boycott ends gun violence. Please no more politics with pinball

#20 6 years ago

theyve put their opinion forward and standing bye it,kudos to putting lives b4 guns and amazing how many rednecks on facebook and nra lovers have abused them,ive even copped private messages/abuse on there for supporting their stance ,america doesnt value life enuf, theres no sane reason to to own say an ar15

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezel-mods-gets-political?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.