(Topic ID: 182806)

Mezel Mods - First Purchase/Great Experience!

By Jesterfunhouse

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“This Posting on Pinball Vendors”

• Pinball Vendors are AWESOME 0 votes
  • Most Pinball Vendors are AWESOME 3 votes
    43%
  • This Poll is AWESOME 0 votes
  • For the LAST TIME Jester keep your Positive Opinions to yourself 0 votes
  • Too Many Mods on this TZ! 2 votes
    29%
  • Why did you not update the clock? 0 votes
  • Vendors at Pinball Shows are Awesome! 1 vote
    14%
  • More Lembas Bread... 0 votes
  • Never give this man a microphone! 1 vote
    14%

(7 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170302_184727(0) (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I just made my first purchase from this vendor, "Mezel Mods"
https://mezelmods.com/

Since most Pinball sites are "ma&pa" shops I like to pass on when I have a good/positive experience with one (Which is almost all of them). Supporting the pinball vendors especially sharing good experiences can help benefit their growth so they can invest more in the products. Here is my experience. I ordered from the site a Robby Robot Mod for TZ machine that I have been shopping out and modding for a customer.

I shopped around and found they had a good price on this mod and it had everything the customer wanted. Ordered Monday evening and it arrived Thursday in the Mail. Since I want to deliver the machine Saturday the timing was perfect. I received email alerts (and facebook messenger alerts) when the order was received, when it was shipped (next day) and when it arrived. The mod was very easy to set up and the instructions showed someone who knows pinball as it answered my questions and made it easy to have it up and running in just a few minutes. I will definitely buy from them again! (Picture is of the actual Mod installed)

20170302_184727(0) (resized).jpg20170302_184727(0) (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

I would like to make my next purchase with them but there is no new batch of the GB mod pack in sight

Great place, great people

#3 7 years ago

Mezel Mods is awesome!! Great products and service. Looking forward to my BM66 mods order to arrive.

#4 7 years ago

You know, I was going to make a post like this, but hadn't done it yet so I definitely want to chime in here. I ordered a mod at 6:57pm on Friday night with expectations that I hoped it would arrive sometime late the following week. To my surprise, that mod was in my mailbox Monday afternoon, just 2 days later. Not only was it 2 day delivery over the weekend, including no official business days, but it was sent from New Mexico and I am in Minnesota. Absolutely a rock star performance by Mezel Mods if you ask me. They way exceeded my expectations.

#5 7 years ago

Really nice to read a thread like this! This is our robot we sell through Mezel, I write all the instructions for our mods and I try to make things as simple as possible. Thank you for posting your experience, the Mezels are great people and really care about their customers, which makes us happy to sell through them.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Really nice to read a thread like this! This is our robot we sell through Mezel, I write all the instructions for our mods and I try to make things as simple as possible. Thank you for posting your experience, the Mezels are great people and really care about their customers, which makes us happy to sell through them.

You make a great product NO DOUBT!

#7 7 years ago

Thank you to EVERYONE who chimed in on this thread - so appreciate the kudos. And to the Op, additional thanks-- you are absolutely right that our growth is usually driven by people like you who share your experience with others.
Great way to kick off the weekend!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezel-mods-first-purchasegreat-experience and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.