Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by parsonsaj
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Never ordered from here. Non responsive in emails. Got one item out of four in my order. Anyone else have contact with them?

#2 3 years ago

I Have been dealing with them for years Great company and Great people, Shoot them another email, probably just a misunderstanding.

#3 3 years ago

I have ordered from them a few times. They’re awesome. Just had an email with them regarding order. They took care of my issue. With the virus, they’re a bit behind. Just give them a little time.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Never ordered from here. Non responsive in emails. Got one item out of four in my order. Anyone else have contact with them?

Running a skeleton crew and we took a couple days off. Sorry for the delay.
    I believe your issue was resolved on Monday?

#5 3 years ago

OUTSTANDING COMPANY & PEOPLE...sorry for shouting.

#6 3 years ago

Just blame it on the coronavirus,everyone else does.lol

#7 3 years ago

great company - never had any issues.

7 months later
    #8 3 years ago

I had an excellent experience and great response from Mezel Mods.I will be back for more of their goodies

#9 3 years ago

Just signed up to there online email club,bought a couple things when they were on ETSY I believe-may be wrong but was a few years ago when they were just getting going-was a good experience.
    have not seen alot of them here or found them in the market place yet on a quick run-thru.I am ckng. mods for my Munsters machine.

10 months later
    #10 2 years ago

Is their website down? Are they still in business?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from jdzwir123:

Is their website down? Are they still in business?

Website has a page up about some items being delayed, but otherwise seems normal.

https://mezelmods.com/pages/production-and-fulfillment-timeline

#12 2 years ago

The error says that their website is down but it seems like it's back up now, that's good!

#13 2 years ago

Drove by today, they were there lights were on!

#14 2 years ago

Mezels are great, buy with confidence. Great customer service. One of the first places i shop when I buy a new pin.

#15 2 years ago

They are excellent to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

2 months later
    #16 2 years ago

Anymore on them. Ordered on Feb 5th and it's been crickets since despite sending a followup?

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jeffswack:

Anymore on them. Ordered on Feb 5th and it's been crickets since despite sending a followup?

Had great luck and quality products from them, but that's been a few years back. I would try the chat on the website, I don't particularly care for businesses that don't have an actual contact number, even tho they have come through in the past......

#18 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jeffswack:

Same here, but mine is arriving today. I just kept looking at track order status.

#19 2 years ago

I have never had a bad experience with Mezel! They have always been ultra-responsive any time I've emailed them about one of their mods. Their time to ship some things has gotten a little slower in the past year or two, but I have not had any super extensive delays.

Looking forward to seeing their booth at TPF in just a few short weeks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezel-mods-?hl=jeffswack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.