Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bert-ernie-cookie-galz.jpg
    image.gif
    IMG_20151129_142307.jpg
    4LEyfZG.jpg
    PEZ.jpg
    image_5.jpg
    image_4.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

This is like a Where's the Code? thread for all of the racists and bigots on Pinside. I thought they made a Basement to harbor the Tee Kee types?

This coming from a Lib, from San Francisco, who would've thought.

#28 8 years ago

I say build a wall from Mexico straight to Barrons house. See if he would like that!

#33 8 years ago

Realist.

#51 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

That's purely how Trump & his supporters see it, all the way down to the cultural insensitivity. Just a bunch of windbags grabbing headlines and trolling the upcoming election.

Ha, {cultural insensitvity} really? How about this "Trump 2016" suck on that LIB!

#52 8 years ago

Butthurt again Pezpunk?

#62 8 years ago

He whined about calling Midgets, Midgets! He's like the spokesman for the PC crowd. I will say what i see and believe in no matter what. People have had enough of his types.

#71 8 years ago

What a lie , written by a Mexican.

#86 8 years ago

Pez your PC shit is not going to fly here, now go away!

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Nah, I enjoy the vastly superior income and education levels up here.

So your about 25 miles from DC, yeah i envy you.

#99 8 years ago

Wonder where Palm Beach falls? And the only reason its so filthy rich is because all the overpaid politicians live near by.

#106 8 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

I see two-three people slamming Pezpunk. Pezpunk is alright. It's not about being offended for other people, it's about wanting to be around people that attempt to respect others around them.

I see your point, as in the majority of the PC crowd is such a respectful bunch towards others LOL.

#111 8 years ago

GO AWAY ! Your making an ass of yourself.

#120 8 years ago

And your working as a Defense Contractor in this great country. Geez That is scary!

#134 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

Oh my, I can't believe Pezpunk has trolled another thread to white knight for a race/gender/ sexual orientation that wasn't offended by a passing comment. That never happens! Ever!
    Hey admins, want to know why some of us won't donate to Pinside? It's because people like this always get threads locked and people booted from topics after they come in and start all the shit in the first place. All the while hurling insults themselves while seldom being reprimanded for it.

Well said. I would give you 50 thumbs up if i could. He always weasles his way out looking like the good guy. And Pez do not tell me to take any friendly advice, you are not my friend.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinbum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mexico-declares-war-on-pinball?tu=pinbum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.