Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Skypilot
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bert-ernie-cookie-galz.jpg
    image.gif
    IMG_20151129_142307.jpg
    4LEyfZG.jpg
    PEZ.jpg
    image_5.jpg
    image_4.jpg
    image_3.jpg
    image_2.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 8 years ago

They're just pissed off because black market pins will be too heavy to lift over the wall. Better to just ban 'em.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

This is like a Where's the Code? thread for all of the racists and bigots on Pinside. I thought they made a Basement to harbor the Tee Kee types?

Why is anybody with a sense of humor immediately a racist or bigot? I think it's attitudes like that that are the problem.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

He's been in his basement too long...

I'd actually be interested to hear what part of this thread he viewed as racist or not factual. I don't think ANYBODY said anything derogatory about Mexicans in this thread. They're trying to get into our country by the truckload, so a lot of them are now in Arizona and Texas. Fact. And there are shitloads of problems in their country. That's fact, too.

That's not racism.

It's like saying Americans are fat and lazy. There's a lot of truth there, too...

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

I'll let my statement stand. I'm certainly not gonna get through two boobs who think that building a wall is a feasible solution to any immigration issues this country may be facing.

I never said that either. Here's what I said:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

They're just pissed off because black market pins will be too heavy to lift over the wall. Better to just ban 'em.

Never said anything about thinking the wall was a good idea. This just gets better and better....

Here's a suggested web site: http://www.rif.org/

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Its a damn good idea... BIG wall with a moat, gators, drones, lasers, land mines... Build it BIG and build it now! Once that's done then we have to do something about these crazy ass cities like San Fran.

That may be...but I never said it, and he's saying I did.

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

I say build a wall from Mexico straight to Barrons house. See if he would like that!

Or a nice tunnel, like the one they built for the drug lord who escaped from prison. They did that very well.

...but of course saying that is racist, too. You can't even SAY "Mexican" anymore these days.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Oh yeah? Mexican! Mexican! Mexican! Mexican! Mexican!

Racist.

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

At least I got in before the lock!

There won't be a lock because nobody said anything racist.

And we've been talking about Mexicans, so it's still on topic.

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

Okay. The cost to finish fencing (like what already exists at the more populace borders; 670 miles of a total 2000 miles) would be approximately $16 million per mile. So say a projected $15-$25 billion. Keep in mind some of this land is private and will need to be purchased and a lot of it is extremely dense and arrid land that is difficult to build on. So add in costs for that. An actual WALL like Trump proposes that he will make Mexico pay for would be far more expensive. This is just to finish the fencing.
    The projected cost to maintain a 2000 mile border fence is $750 million per year and is argued to be pretty ineffective in the more difficult terrain.
    I can't imagine any of you want to pay the taxes for that. That's a few less pinball machines a year for you guys for something probably has little effect on your lives.

Now you're just being funny. You know we have a 19 trillion dollar debt, right? That the numbers you're throwing out are a spit in the ocean compared to money we've spent on...what, exactly? And the $750 million we'd spend on maintaining a wall is nothing compared to what we're spending on government benefits for all the illegals right now, so we'd actually save money.

That said, I'm neither for nor against building a wall, and refuse to discuss politics on Pinside.

#47 8 years ago

Took me a second...but I just figured out what that meant.

#78 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Cmon, man, don't take a side if you're going to cowardly backpedal as soon as you're confronted. At least teekee has a spine.

Please don't call me a coward. It's insensitive and prejuduced and hurts my feelings. I have a spine...and a chiropractor. I also keep my word when I promise Robin and the moderators to try to behave. You certainly understand that, right?

I subscribe to the NY Times, and I'm not sure there's a more left wing paper. Don't really care what that article believes. I don't see footage of Mexicans sneaking under the fences to get out. When I do, I'll believe it, too.

Quoted from Darcy:

The word Oriental is considered a slang in many areas of the world. Western European countries that used colonization to suppress East Asians, has been the cause of this change in the word Oriental.

The word Oriental isn't offensive. In fact, white people are actually Occidental, did you know that? Also not offensive. I have an Oriental carpet in my living room. It comes from Asia. Should I call it Asian, or Oriental? I'm very confused.

#80 8 years ago

I would also like to point out that this thread was going along swimmingly until Pezpunk showed up and once again called everybody a racist.

#112 8 years ago
    Quoted from roffels:

I see two-three people slamming Pezpunk. Pezpunk is alright. It's not about being offended for other people, it's about wanting to be around people that attempt to respect others around them.

Quoted from eggbert52:

BS bro, I can't let that slide because then people on here will start to believe the nonsense. Of course it's important to respect everyone you deal with if at all possible. However, what pezpunk is describing is people getting way too sensitive about the smallest of things when they should let it roll off of their backs and just move forward. None of what he says is preventing anyone from life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Well, I've got to say that I agree Pezpunk seems like a good guy, and his heart is in the right place. I think his viewpoint on this is f**king retarded, but I respect his right to be wrong.

#113 8 years ago

PS - Pez really needs to start a Pezpunk vs. Everybody deathmatch on this topic where things can really get fun.

#121 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

DUDE - NOT PC - No "R" word !!!!!

Sorry. I grew up in the 70s and 80s when EVERYBODY was the R word. I'm a product of my upbringing.

#123 8 years ago

So, anyway...about Mexico declaring war on pinball...

What were we saying, again?

#148 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

I am a human being & being such intend to prefer to treat people with respect and understanding.

On this we absolutely agree. I'm just sick of paying for them.

#151 8 years ago
    Quoted from Imeh:

" If you are not a liberal at twenty, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at forty, you have no brain"

Or no money.

#154 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

If you are not making jokes at twenty, you have no personality. If you are not a smartass at forty, you have no original thoughts

I love you, Brett.

#159 8 years ago

Wait until you get an awkwardly long hug from me at TPF.

And please don't call me gay. It hurts Pezpunk's feelings. Call me sexually challenged. Thanks.

#160 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

I can be called a lot of things, but implying that I'm (effectively) stupid is one I have no trouble at all laughing off.

Same applies here.

Okay. So you're just misguided.

#161 8 years ago

That's bizarre. Is that for real? Am I in a time warp? What the hell just happened?

#166 8 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

"Well if it looks like sh@t and it smells like [email protected] then it's probably sh@t."
    Don't know who I am quoting but they must be a genius.

I don't understand how that's possible. Why is there an identical, shorter version of this thread from 8 months ago, yet the OP in this thread reads only days ago? Could have sworn I left my meds around here somewhere...

#168 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mamushka:

Says the guy with a Burt Avatar...

Don't worry...he'll be calling me Ernie before the end of TPF.

#170 8 years ago
    Quoted from Imeh:

Victim of alien obduction maybe? Alternate universe? I hear you lose time, do you feel like you have been probed?

I did when I was in prison, but not now. Can't believe nobody else finds the old thread thing as weird as I do.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mexico-declares-war-on-pinball?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.