You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1762.jpg
IMAG1761-203.jpg
IMAG1763.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am ordering a Metallica Pro but first I am looking for advice. Do you recommend Mirror Blades, Black Mirror Blades, Or art decals. I know the art with the lights looks sweet, but I'm not sure if the light strips would annoy me over the playfield. Anyone have advice, pictures, or opinions. Thanks in advance.

#2 9 years ago

Struggling with same thing with my LE. I think Pingraffix might be on to something with the combination graffix and mirror like they just did for tron. I would lean in that direction but not sure they have a Metallica product out yet.

#3 9 years ago

Ive looked into the Creeping Death Art. I do like it alot but like I had said, I think I would like the art alone, not the strips of LEDs down the playfield to light it.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from halpain24:

Ive looked into the Creeping Death Art. I do like it alot but like I had said, I think I would like the art alone, not the strips of LEDs down the playfield to light it.

I love mirror blades in MET. Buy them and don't look back.

#5 9 years ago

I have the creating death art with the LED strips, I f-ing love it on my LE. Will not ever take them out.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I have the creating death art with the LED strips, I f-ing love it on my LE. Will not ever take them out.

I have these too, and they are great. I put stickers on the top of the plastic strips though. Now it directs the light on the stickers like it should. The bare LED strips that could be seen from the top were blinding before that. They were especially painful if you were watching the game from the side. They are perfect now.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

I have these too, and they are great. I put stickers on the top of the plastic strips though. Now it directs the light on the stickers like it should. The bare LED strips that could be seen from the top were blinding before that. They were especially painful if you were watching the game from the side. They are perfect now.

What kind of stickers? Got a pic to share?

#8 9 years ago

I went with the creeping death artwork, without the extra lighting. Looks great, a must have!
Pics with machine on and off: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-metallica-pinblades-and-lighting-effects-taking-orders/page/2#post-1335951

#9 9 years ago

I wud buy the crome mettalica ones

#10 9 years ago

I have mirrors in my IM and I love them. I just worry that they would brighten up Metallica too much. Any pics of one with Mirrors?

#11 9 years ago

I''ll post some in a bit. I love the look.

#13 9 years ago

Here are a couple of cell phone pics

IMAG1763.jpgIMAG1763.jpgIMAG1761-203.jpgIMAG1761-203.jpgIMAG1762.jpgIMAG1762.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mettalica-side-art-what-should-i-get and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.