100_45542.jpg
METALICA_003.JPG
METALICA_004.JPG
photo.JPG
image.jpg
2013-07-24_16.57.38.jpg
DSC_0001.JPG
8Z8Czdm.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zippythepinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Yea I should probably fill out my profile.
Anyway, current location is Afghanistan(Private contractor in the I.T. field)
Will be home Mesa, AZ soon. Projected to get #199

Unless you paid the extra $250 to get numbers 2 thru 9, or an extra $100 to get any other specific number, you have no idea what number you will be receiving...all of the numbers that someone didn't pay extra for, are randomly given out to the rest of us. If you know something different than this...please share.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

Got mop #18 today! Software is 1.11. Mystery hole kicker doesn't always kick. Will investigate switch tomorrow. Game has best stern art to date.

Did you pay the extra $100 to get #18...my distributor said Stern would let me pick my number for an additional $100 and #18 at that time was the lowest number. Just curious.

#129 10 years ago

Haven't really seen any real high numbers yet...so I guess I'll be the trend starter...#299 will be delivered Monday 6-24-13...more to follow.

#167 10 years ago

My distributor told me I could pay an additional $100 and request any of the remaining numbers not already spoken for...#18 was the lowest, #22 was the second lowest, then #23...since this was way before the LEs were even being made, let alone being shipped, I'm thinking you must of paid the extra $100 to get #21 since it was already spoken for back in early May. True? Just trying to get a handle on how the Stern LE process really works. Thanks.

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from ArnieC:

I got mine yesterday from Bobby in Omaha - they are numbers 313 and 421. Like always great prices and service from Bob.

Dam...I was hoping for #421...my daughter's birthday is April 21st. #299 is what I was told my first one is (will deliver on Monday), hopefully my 2nd one will be #321 (won't know until next Friday when it ships).

#173 10 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

yes I requested #21 to go next to my AC/DC LE LTBR #21 .

Did you have to pay an additional $100 or is your distributor "connected" to where he could just request it for no additional charge? Thanks.

#211 10 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Hopefully you will get some kind of info from your distro this week . The game is going to be a killer!
#499 or #500 would be awesome. Everybody always want the low numbers such as 1 thru 10 and pay extra to get those numbers. To me, the last two numbers have the same effect. To put it in perspective, how cool would it be to have the last Adams Family or Monster Bash that came off the line.......$$$$$

The only problem is that supposedly Stern is randomly grabbing a "number" and attaching it to the next machine off of the line...not sure that is what is really happening since the posts on this thread tend to show the earlier you got your machine, the lower your "number" is. Maybe they are taking numbers 1 thru 100 and randomly putting them on a machine...when those are gone, then taking numbers 101 thru 200 and then putting those on, etc... WTFK? Just glad I got one of mine today and it is sitting in the garage waiting for me to get home from work tonight!!! #299 whooo hooo!!!

#374 10 years ago
Quoted from 10pingrn:

Supposed to get mine on Fri. My birthday is Saturday.

Happy Birthday!

#379 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Negative. We had #496 & 497 in our shipment.
498 - 500 still unaccounted for

My 2nd one ships on Monday...hopefully I'll get #500!

#393 10 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Here's a pic of my #315. So there's either two #315's, or cpsystem3 posted a typo, or my box is mislabled.

Ought ohhhh...please tell me Stern didn't screw the pooch yet again. It's bad enough everyone will remember Mople for the pre-order fiasco...now duplicate numbers adding to its legacy?

#467 10 years ago

#320 will be delivered to Dallas on Friday! Going to put it right next to #299 that was delivered last week.

2 weeks later
#547 10 years ago

TRIPLE SWEET?

#550 10 years ago
Quoted from CitznFish:

Welp, I joined the club today...
Also, would you complain to Stern about this gouge in your side rail? (see second image)

I complained about less of a scratch than that...still waiting to see if they send me a new one.

1 week later
#586 10 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Thanks for posting. is #62 an LE? Odd that is it such a low # going overseas/

Why is that odd? The numbers were supposedly shipped randomly...not in any kind of order.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zippythepinhead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metle-post-up-your-serial-and-delivery-date?tu=zippythepinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.