20201207_220135_HDR (resized).jpg
20201116_181514 (resized).jpg
20201008_224010_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_0459 (resized).jpg
waterslide_done (resized).jpeg
waterslide (resized).jpeg
kqga7x1 (resized).jpg
NZVbtA7 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

My real Peeve is that the listed Pre-order prices, were much lower than the actual final costs.

So what are they charging for the pre-orders? If I remember correctly when I signed up it showed $699 as the pre-order price. I'm still waiting on my email from CPR.

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from Talon2000:

It was $599 it's now $749
[quoted image]

So is this common practice for CPR to not honor the pre-order pricing and raise the price? This is the first time I have ever been on their pre-order list so I have no idea how this worked in the past.

#67 4 years ago

If I remember correctly when I put my name on the list last March the pre-order price was listed at $699 and retail was $749. I too am disappointed in the missing artwork and lack of detail. I am curious what they will do about this if anything.

#70 4 years ago

I hadn't noticed the "Estimated Price" before. No big deal I was just wondering. Thanks for the reply's.

1 week later
#73 4 years ago

Is CPR still shipping out these playfields? I haven't seen any recent posts. Has CPR addressed the missing numbers? I'm sure many customers are upset, how many are returning their playfields?

I still have not received an email about my playfield. I sent an email to CPR but haven't gotten a response yet. I still want one because mine is down to the wood in a few spots. I was planning on clearing the playfield anyway so I can add the numbers before I clear. I would think they would offer some sort of a discount on these now, but I don't know.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Was going to get water-slide, since my printer (that I'm getting prices from, not 'the printer in my office') can print white on them. Once I have the arts done up, I'll share it - I ain't monopolizing a fix for some shoddy work by others. So if someone wants the art to put on adhesive mylar, you can have it!

I'm interested in a set, I got the email Saturday and placed my order.

Does anyone know if its possible to make a bold font print for the other drop targets and would it fit over the ones on the playfield without having to mess with the blue area?

#91 4 years ago

Sorry I wasn't clear about what I was asking. I was referring to the "Advance & Score Rocket Value" by the other drop target banks. The original font appears to be a thicker or bold text and what CPR used appears regular. It would also be cool to add the rubber ring sizes like the original had.
CPR Playfield (resized).jpgCPR Playfield (resized).jpgOriginal Playfield (resized).jpgOriginal Playfield (resized).jpg

1 week later
#102 4 years ago

My playfield, backglass, and plastics arrived today. Can't wait to open it tonight.
FA1D0E96-01EC-4518-B6DE-1AC22046C066 (resized).jpegFA1D0E96-01EC-4518-B6DE-1AC22046C066 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#103 4 years ago

Coyote any updates on the decals?

3 months later
#172 3 years ago

Has anyone applied their decals from Coyote yet? I haven't had time, but would love to see some pictures.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
Boards
Troxel Repair

$ 10.00
$ 199.95
$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ita47.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/meteor-playfield-reproductions-coming?tu=ita47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.