(Topic ID: 289487)

Meteor 2021 - new code for Stern Meteor (1979)

By DickHamill

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 643 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Mathazar
  • Topic is favorited by 115 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Meteor Stern Electronics, 1979

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0957 - ANNOTATED (resized).jpg
IMG_0956 - ANNOTATED (resized).jpg
IMG_7769 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0663 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2445 (resized).jpg
IMG_2444 (resized).jpg
IMG_5196 (resized).jpg
IMG_5188 (resized).jpg
20230731_220626 (resized).jpg
20230731_220626 (resized).jpg
IMG_4380 (resized).jpg
IMG_4379 (resized).jpg
IMG_4378 (resized).jpg
IMG_0960 (resized).jpg
BaseRollover (resized).jpeg
20230424_194610 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steelnation.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#493 11 months ago

I finally got this up and running on a Meteor I've been working on tonight! Thanks to DickHamill for all of his amazing work creating this and everyone else for all of the tips and videos. This machine is running on a Weebly MPU board as well and it works great.

I can't wait to share this with our local tournament crowd soon!

2 weeks later
#503 11 months ago

Has anyone had a problem with the background music stopping? This seems to happen especially when there is a big spinner rip. Maybe playing the spinner sound effect so quickly or for so long causes the background sound to stop? Is this normal or is there a way to fix it?

1 month later
#567 9 months ago
Quoted from DickHamill:

Background music stopping when multiple sounds are played at once is almost always because the WAV Trigger board hasn't been updated to at least version 1.3. Before version 1.3 of the WAV Trigger, there was no functionality for "locking" a background track, so they would get bumped out of the queue. Robertsonics documentation on updating the WAV Trigger is here: https://www.robertsonics.com/downloads

I updated the WAV board to the newest version this week and unfortunately the background music still drops out after a big spinner rip. Are there any other things I could try?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop
Men
$ 3.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider steelnation.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/meteor-2021-new-code-for-stern-meteor-1979?tu=steelnation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.