IMG_7422-1.jpg
20151018_173349.jpg
20151022_124006.jpg
20151022_122100.jpg
IMG_20151020_012645052.jpg
20151018_173349.jpg
WIN_20151017_17_59_11_Pro.jpg
IMG_20140711_212125.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I heard in the Metallica owners thread that someone got their new Metallica Premium. I asked around & got confirmation that they are out there/coming out very shortly. Why no hype? No pictures of them on the line ect? Very strange IMHO that is seems to be a very quiet run...

#4 8 years ago

Probably don't want to take away from Game of Thrones sales

#11 8 years ago

I would think the first rule of selling a $6,500 (ish) toy would be let people know you're selling it... Or that is being made...
Just curious if they were short on parts or why they weren't playing it up..
If they were available in the last year I must have missed it..

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

They showed MET on the line Aug 14 on FB

I don't know how I missed that one. I went through their whole Facebook page not long ago. I did see Iron Man being run.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Maybe because people wanting their new release KISS Premium had to wait while they ran older releases. Makes no sense to me why they would run those before completing the run of their new release.

maybe the licensing is running out?

1 week later
#26 8 years ago

I was told there was no shipping today due to the Jewish holiday. I'm expecting mine by the end of the week. (at least that's what I was told).
I have heard of others getting theirs already.

#41 8 years ago

Now being told line delays & it hasn't shipped yet...Anyone have any info on that?

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

People are already bored with GOT and onto Ghostbusters. Now you want us to go back 2 pins?

Go back to a pin done right! Complete code, great artwork, awesome bash toy.. Stern should go back & learn from themselves..

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I have one Road Case and two Met Premiums coming next week. All new in box.

Have you heard anything about shipping delays? Mine was supposed to be here last week and it still has not shipped from Stern yet. Had my order in day 1. Still waiting... I was told line delays.
I contacted Stern on their Facebook page but no answer yet.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Your distrib would probably be the best person to ask. They can probably call the sales manager at Stern to find out. Better odds than asking on Facebook.

That is what I'm being told by my distributor...
I just haven't seen it anywhere else or anyone mentioning it. Ever time I open a Metallica thread I see all of these people unboxing their games..

#78 8 years ago

Still waiting for my monsters premium. Put my order in on day 1...

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Don't feel bad, I was in on rumored day 1, & I'm still waiting as well. I was told next week.

Been told next week the last 3 weeks..

#101 8 years ago

Does anyone have any shipping updates? I was told on the 2nd that it should be here soon.. It's now the 23rd.. Every week ETA turns into next week..I keep seeing others unboxing theirs..

#103 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What does your distributor say?

Been saying next week, then next week..Says Stern isn't shipping any out & hasn't shipped for 2 weeks..Can't get confirmation from Stern, they tell me to talk to my distributor... I see people unboxing, but who knows how long ago they were shipped..

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Aren't people waiting on their Kiss Premiums too? Man, this industry, even Stern slips up. So many moving parts, no one can keep all the balls in the air without dropping a few sometimes.

It happens, some things are understandable. A little communication from Stern Would go a long way.

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Just got our NIB LED Pro last week.
The game is spectacular.

Any decal issues?

1 week later
#119 8 years ago

I have been told they should be out soon....

#121 8 years ago

I heard mine was being shipped yesterday but with Expo I can't get it until next week

#141 8 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Finally in the Premium club. Someone needs to make a speaker panel for the road case, and the DD version just does not look right.

20151018_173349.jpg

I like the Roadcase cabinet, the translight & the speakers kill it for me though..

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

So from the pics, it would appear the new run is the monsters with the pro cabinet art, as before. Were the rumors of the road case being in the new run just false rumors, or are they really available either way?

I was originally told they were only going to be 10 Road cases made in this last batch. I don't know if they decided to make more or not

#172 8 years ago

I was told yesterday that the run of premiums is over. They didn't make all that they thought they were going to. And now the license is over Congratulations to those who grabbed them while they could!

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Wait, license is over? So no more Pros too?

I was told license is done.. I assume that means all models..

#201 8 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

I was told by a couple of distributors that they had their premium numbers cut. When I asked why they guessed it might have been a parts supply issue and that Stern just cut the run short figuring they wouldn't be able to get them in time to build the machines before the license ran out. Who knows if that's true but that's what I was told.

I was told the same thing, they were delayed due to problems (I assume the head decal issue). The run is over, licence is expired, didn't get as many produced as expected & it's done. Time to start the VE thread I guess...So glad I put my order in day 1.

Quoted from Roo:

Weird, because I've been waiting for my monsters premium for over a month. So they didn't sell as many as they anticipated, but are still way behind on producing them?

What does your distributor say? I would be on the phone. Everyone I know is sold out..

#213 8 years ago

I'm finding the hammer really isn't bothering me too much...Could be smaller. If Modfather does one for around $100 I would try it out though. But I love the ball lock into the playfield..

#224 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

That's messed up. I was looking for a MET Pro a couple weeks ago and the only ones I found were jacked up in price like it was done. None of the distributors could say "buy with me and it will be in December"?

IF it's true they didn't know. I was told they were done w/license expired

#227 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

The license has always had an expiration date of 12/31/15. That has never changed.

just going by what I was told from a distributor.

2 weeks later
#237 8 years ago

I still haven't seen anything official that December machines are happening. But I'm not really looking that close because I've got mine

3 weeks later
#261 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

My MET Premium arrives on the 23rd, ordered a week ago from Game Room Guys. $6995 delivered to my door. When I ordered they said they had 3 left in stock, just an FYI.

Jigglymartian on here has one for $6950 if anyone local to PA is looking for one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,600 (OBO)
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 149.00
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallicas-being-made-why-so-quiet?tu=Butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.