IMG_7422-1.jpg
20151018_173349.jpg
20151022_124006.jpg
20151022_122100.jpg
IMG_20151020_012645052.jpg
20151018_173349.jpg
WIN_20151017_17_59_11_Pro.jpg
IMG_20140711_212125.jpg
There are 263 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 8 years ago

Got my premium this week. Great game.

#52 8 years ago

I have one Road Case and two Met Premiums coming next week. All new in box.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Have you heard anything about shipping delays? Mine was supposed to be here last week and it still has not shipped from Stern yet. Had my order in day 1. Still waiting... I was told line delays.
I contacted Stern on their Facebook page but no answer yet.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Have you heard anything about shipping delays? Mine was supposed to be here last week and it still has not shipped from Stern yet. Had my order in day 1. Still waiting... I was told line delays.
I contacted Stern on their Facebook page but no answer yet.

Your distrib would probably be the best person to ask. They can probably call the sales manager at Stern to find out. Better odds than asking on Facebook.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Your distrib would probably be the best person to ask. They can probably call the sales manager at Stern to find out. Better odds than asking on Facebook.

That is what I'm being told by my distributor...
I just haven't seen it anywhere else or anyone mentioning it. Ever time I open a Metallica thread I see all of these people unboxing their games..

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Waiting for a NIB Met Road Case Too..

#57 8 years ago

Can anyone confirm that the new premium run has sevice rails and a normal lockdown bar(not the newer latches)?

#58 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Can anyone confirm that the new premium run has sevice rails and a normal lockdown bar(not the newer latches)?

Yes and Yes, my new run Monster premium has both.

#59 8 years ago

sweet , thanks. Is the power switch in traditional spot too?

#60 8 years ago

They are making Roadcase prem! Switched my order today.

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from gashog301:

They are making Roadcase prem! Switched my order today.

Is this true?

#62 8 years ago

Roadcase was confirmed on Facebook. With the original awful translite, so either be prepared to love the ugly or get a source for a different one.

#63 8 years ago

The Roadcase translite is awful. Definetly needs the monsters or pro instead. I'd actually love to get the Monsters for my Pro-

#64 8 years ago

With that speaker area, looks more like Dirty Donny should go there.

12037973_10153612893004244_5137919705399016866_n.jpg12037973_10153612893004244_5137919705399016866_n.jpg

#65 8 years ago

Im not crazy about the speaker panel being the monster art work on a road case machine. Should get roadcase style art there.

#66 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Roadcase was confirmed on Facebook. With the original awful translite, so either be prepared to love the ugly or get a source for a different one.

No doubt! I love the monsters way better.

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

Im not crazy about the speaker panel being the monster art work on a road case machine. Should get roadcase style art there.

I absolutely agree..

Bad enough the Translite isn't the greatest, now they slap on a Monsters Speaker panel that doesn't match the RC cabinet art. I don't understand why they just didn't leave it black like on the original run. Im really hoping someone comes out with a Speaker Panel overlay to better match the Road Case cabinet art, because the way it is now is definitely not working.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Stern has posted pic's of 7 different game on the line in Aug

With that said why is it the MMr isn't done yet? Not looking to start-up the waaaambulance just wonder why a company like Stern that is pumping out games but yet MMr is still slow to get to all customers! Granted Stern has a piece of the process but one would think manufacturing would be the biggest piece?

Again, not picking on Stern or CGC, just wondering why bringing these to fruition is slow when Stern is able to pump games out!

#69 8 years ago

Boo, can't believe they're using that same speaker panel art with the Roadcase, what a horrible move. Come on guys, be so easy to just grab a section of the side art and put it there, would look 100X better, and be almost no work. It's going to look ridiculous.

If I had more free time right now I'd design a roadcase decal for you guys, someone should do it.

#70 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If I had more free time right now I'd design a roadcase decal for you guys, someone should do it.

I just freed up your schedule, get to it.

#71 8 years ago

Waaaaaaaaaaa

#72 8 years ago

Are you buying one? If not don't complain! I love the non cartoon look and buying one.

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from gashog301:

Are you buying one?

Who?

#74 8 years ago

Can't wait for a Tron VE !

1442898384346236003081.jpg1442898384346236003081.jpg

#75 8 years ago

So, will this be the last run? Hope not. Really want a Monster Premium, but haven't been saving

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from grifter:

So, will this be the last run? Hope not. Really want a Monster Premium, but haven't been saving

My guess is they'll do more runs as long as the license is valid and there is demand coming in from the distributors. No guarantee there will be enough demand for another run though (also not sure when the license expires, end of this year?). If you are serious about wanting a NIB ordering now would probably be the only way to get one for sure.

#77 8 years ago

I believe the Met Lic expires in Dec, so get one now if you are wanting!

#78 8 years ago

Still waiting for my monsters premium. Put my order in on day 1...

#79 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Still waiting for my monsters premium. Put my order in on day 1...

Don't feel bad, I was in on rumored day 1, & I'm still waiting as well. I was told next week.

#80 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Don't feel bad, I was in on rumored day 1, & I'm still waiting as well. I was told next week.

Been told next week the last 3 weeks..

#81 8 years ago

I heard the license expires in october...

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

With the original awful translite

Was this confirmed? Maybe they are using the monster speaker panel because they are using the monster premium translite this time around. Hey, I can dream right?

#83 8 years ago

I'm glad Stern heard the demand, but that speaker panel...

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

Was this confirmed? Maybe they are using the monster speaker panel because they are using the monster premium translite this time around. Hey, I can dream right?

Yeah, confirmed on Facebook.

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

I'm glad Stern heard the demand, but that speaker panel...

The speaker panel is fine if you put a Monsters translite on it...that all goes w/ the artwork on the playfield. When asked about which translite comes with it, Stern said something on Facebook like "we make it the way our customers want it" ...so it's possible that you could order a Road Case w/ a Monster translite.

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The speaker panel is fine if you put a Monsters translite on it...that all goes w/ the artwork on the playfield. When asked about which translite comes with it, Stern said something on Facebook like "we make it the way our customers want it" ...so it's possible that you could order a Road Case w/ a Monster translite.

That would be cool. But Jared or whoever also explicitly said it was the photo one. If they switch it that would be way better. Road case is the proper premium cab, but Monsters translite all the way.

#87 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That would be cool. But Jared or whoever also explicitly said it was the photo one. .

He did - then someone else said it'd look better w/ the Monsters translite - and he said they make it how you want it. So - I dunno, if you're buying - ask your distributor if you can choose a translite!

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Here's the pic....image.jpg image.jpg

what a sweet lookin pin !

#89 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

He did - then someone else said it'd look better w/ the Monsters translite - and he said they make it how you want it. So - I dunno, if you're buying - ask your distributor if you can choose a translite!

If Stern decides they're willing to sell me a Monsters translite then I'm buying. The pro translite looks good in my Roadcase but I always wanted the Monsters.. without paying crazy money for it. Does anyone actually keep the original translite in it?

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hmm. Well that would be rad if that's what they meant, and not "our customers love the photographic translite, really".

#91 8 years ago

When I ordered my roadcase (1st run ) I asked for the pro translite , and they sent it to me rolled up in a tube at no cost , I was pleased.

#92 8 years ago

Metallica license expires December 31, 2015. In all likelihood this will be the last run of premiums.

#93 8 years ago

Met pro is just a dream pro pin. It has almost everything a pro could have.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

It has almost everything a pro could have.

Except for....

1) spinners that have the awesome bass sound
2) light show
3) bad ass hammer with dropdown magnet lock
4) Rising graveyard cross

TRON is the real pro dream pin. Fact. Its science.

#95 8 years ago

5) I Love what the Snake Jaw does on the Prem/Le

#96 8 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

With that said why is it the MMr isn't done yet? Not looking to start-up the waaaambulance just wonder why a company like Stern that is pumping out games but yet MMr is still slow to get to all customers! Granted Stern has a piece of the process but one would think manufacturing would be the biggest piece?
Again, not picking on Stern or CGC, just wondering why bringing these to fruition is slow when Stern is able to pump games out!

Well there have been many rumors of boutique companies not paying there bills "JJP" I would give CGC a call it is there game

#97 8 years ago

I ordered a Roadcase Premium yesterday. Definitely the way to go IMO.

Has anyone checked out the metallica pinball fans Facebook page? Mentions the Roadcase being done again, and if you look at who thumbed up the post, you'll see George Gomez was there.

https://www.facebook.com/MetallicaPinballFans

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

I ordered a Roadcase Premium yesterday. Definitely the way to go IMO.
Has anyone checked out the Metallica pinball fans Facebook page? Mentions the Roadcase being done again, and if you look at who thumbed up the post, you'll see George Gomez was there.
https://www.facebook.com/MetallicaPinballFans

Good choice! You do have a Roadcase Remake though with the weird backbox.

Edit----Aurich, make me a new speaker panel to replace this one, Ill trade you when its ready AND cover all the shipping.

IMG_0629.jpgIMG_0629.jpg

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Aurich, make me a new speaker panel to replace this one, Ill trade you when its ready AND cover all the shipping.

I honestly never really liked putting stickers on those wooden panels, they never look quite right to me. That is one nice advantage of the new metal panels, they work better with decals.

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I honestly never really liked putting stickers on those wooden panels, they never look quite right to me. That is one nice advantage of the new metal panels, they work better with decals.

So plain without them.....I should just get a one off custom paint job on the panel and be done with it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 149.00
$ 29.95
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 12.95
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 263 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallicas-being-made-why-so-quiet/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.