Topic Stats

• 263 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by sadler28
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20151119_214552.jpg
IMG_20151119_214541.jpg
IMG_20151119_190057.jpg
IMG_20151021_220447042.jpg
IMG_20151021_220449852.jpg
image.jpeg
IMG_4227.jpg
IMG_7423.jpg
IMG_7422-1.jpg
20151018_173349.jpg
20151022_124006.jpg
20151022_122100.jpg
IMG_20151020_012645052.jpg
20151018_173349.jpg
WIN_20151017_17_59_11_Pro.jpg
IMG_20140711_212125.jpg

There are 263 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 3 years ago

I heard in the Metallica owners thread that someone got their new Metallica Premium. I asked around & got confirmation that they are out there/coming out very shortly. Why no hype? No pictures of them on the line ect? Very strange IMHO that is seems to be a very quiet run...

#2 3 years ago

I'm in, agreed very quiet from Stern I think they are Dirty Donny Monster models (at least that's what I hope, and heard from the grapevine).

#3 3 years ago

I think the buyers are all being quiet so they can sell their pros and scoop one up

#4 3 years ago

Probably don't want to take away from Game of Thrones sales

#5 3 years ago

because it was 3 games ago. Lots of things are still ran and reran and we don't hear shit about it. Stern is always making 1 or 2 games at the same time. this board only seems to care about the game that isn't out yet.

#6 3 years ago

No real new news to get all excited about with a re-run of an epic popular game.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Probably don't want to take away from Game of Thrones sales

Or because no one cares? Wohoo, game that is readily available is still available, News at 11!

#8 3 years ago

Now an AC/DC LUCI run that would be news

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Or because no one cares? Wohoo, game that is readily available is still available, News at 11!

To be fair though, the Premiums weren't readily available.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last run of them. I don't think they really sold that well, people were happy to settle for the Pro on this title.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

To be fair though, the Premiums weren't readily available.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last run of them. I don't think they really sold that well, people were happy to settle for the Pro on this title.

I settled for a pro in January because I heard they were done making premiums. No real regret though, I love the pro and can't justify upgrading at this point.

#11 3 years ago

I would think the first rule of selling a $6,500 (ish) toy would be let people know you're selling it... Or that is being made...
Just curious if they were short on parts or why they weren't playing it up..
If they were available in the last year I must have missed it..

#12 3 years ago

I can't recall new premium runs during 2014.

I'm happy I upgraded from the pro, if this was the last chance to get a premium. Not earth-shattering differences between the pro and premium, but I do appreciate the extras.

#13 3 years ago

They showed MET on the line Aug 14 on FB

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

They showed MET on the line Aug 14 on FB

I don't know how I missed that one. I went through their whole Facebook page not long ago. I did see Iron Man being run.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I would think the first rule of selling a $6,500 (ish) toy would be let people know you're selling it... Or that is being made...
Just curious if they were short on parts or why they weren't playing it up..
If they were available in the last year I must have missed it..

Except stern doesn't sell it. Distributors sell it. Unless you can point out where distributors didn't know that they could buy X title, its not news.

#16 3 years ago

Stern has posted pic's of 7 different game on the line in Aug

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Met Premiums are hardly readily available.

#18 3 years ago

Maybe because people wanting their new release KISS Premium had to wait while they ran older releases. Makes no sense to me why they would run those before completing the run of their new release.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Maybe because people wanting their new release KISS Premium had to wait while they ran older releases. Makes no sense to me why they would run those before completing the run of their new release.

maybe the licensing is running out?

#20 3 years ago

or Metallica fans are more important than Kiss fans?

1 week later
#21 3 years ago

I think they are building this week

#22 3 years ago

Got my MET premium over a week ago.

#23 3 years ago

I need to call my distributor, wonder if they have all been delivered

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from PinDave:

Got my MET premium over a week ago.

Anything different about the artwork?

#25 3 years ago

Did anybody else get their met premium?

#26 3 years ago

I was told there was no shipping today due to the Jewish holiday. I'm expecting mine by the end of the week. (at least that's what I was told).
I have heard of others getting theirs already.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I was told there was no shipping today due to the Jewish holiday. I'm expecting mine by the end of the week. (at least that's what I was told).
I have heard of others getting theirs already.

Sweet! Hopefully mine will be here soon, thanks!

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from Demomstr:

Anything different about the artwork?

Nope, same artwork with the metal backed head.

#29 3 years ago

They are amazing

Get them Now or don't cry later for a remake... Just a heads up !

#30 3 years ago

My MET Premium arrived at my door September 10th. Absolutely gorgeous!

#31 3 years ago

Im hoping that the Road Cases are getting built soon..

#32 3 years ago

Put up a couple pics of the back box if you can ( not getting mine till the end of the month )

#33 3 years ago

I would like to see the backbox also. I thought we were getting the metallica logo on the speakers, but looks like that's not the case on those round speaker grills.

#34 3 years ago

best new pin out there imho. so many toys and multi balls, plus sparky!!!

#35 3 years ago

Here's the pic....image.jpgimage.jpg

#36 3 years ago

Is it possible no one's talking, due to the fact that the code is complete and the game is awesome? Or in other words, maybe the title should read: "Holy shit, no one's bitching for once".

#37 3 years ago

Thanks that is awesome it is much appreciated ! ( can't wait to pick mine up )

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I don't think they really sold that well

Wrong

Quoted from Aurich:

people were happy to settle for the Pro on this title.

Pure speculation and biased opinion from you.

#39 3 years ago

Thanks for the pic! It is gonna take me a while to get used to the look of that slanted part. I do like the built in bumpers up there to support the playfield in the up position.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I was told there was no shipping today due to the Jewish holiday.

Stern sure as $H!t doesn't roll on Rosh Hashana.

#41 3 years ago

Now being told line delays & it hasn't shipped yet...Anyone have any info on that?

#42 3 years ago

People are already bored with GOT and onto Ghostbusters. Now you want us to go back 2 pins?

#43 3 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

People are already bored with GOT and onto Ghostbusters. Now you want us to go back 2 pins?

Go back to a pin done right! Complete code, great artwork, awesome bash toy.. Stern should go back & learn from themselves..

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Go back to a pin done right! Complete code, great artwork, awesome bash toy.. Stern should go back & learn from themselves..

Metallica is AWESOME! All around amazing pin. Would change nothing.

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

best new pin out there imho. so many toys and multi balls, plus sparky!!!

Quoted from thunderking50:

They are amazing

Get them Now or don't cry later for a remake... Just a heads up !

Totally agree. With the awesome artwork and completed code this is the pin on the line to buy right now. I am a little short on funds but if everyone could possibly paypal gift me a dollar I could own this badboy mofo. Im just kidding. Make it two dollars.

#47 3 years ago

I'm sure they have all been built, especially with GOT being built

#48 3 years ago

I just bought a Met LED Pro and can't be happier. Sure the premium's lighting is over the top but the other features for the big price difference have next to no impact on the game play. Pro is the way to go! If I want the lighting it can be added for a fraction of the cost later down the road. A WIN WIN.

#49 3 years ago

Got mine this week. Just installed color dmd, pinball refinery purple armor, snake fangs and snake tongue. Very cool game.

#50 3 years ago

Can we talk about the elephant in the room? I'm talking lack of swinging bell on the AC/DC Pro. Stern promised us that mod.

Ps: loving my Met Pro. Can't congrats to new Metallica owners Prem or Pro. It's a great game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Wanted
There are 263 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside