kme.jpg
MET anto.JPG
image-63.jpg
image-988.jpg
image-359.jpg
image-355.jpg
image.jpg

#1 10 years ago

Finished all CIU modes and had 2 balls left to get to EOL. Both went down the left drain without fail. Machine with factory settings at 1.51 update. I LOVE this game. Only played for 40minutes or so. Epic game!

image.jpgimage.jpg image-355.jpgimage-355.jpg image-359.jpgimage-359.jpg image-988.jpgimage-988.jpg image-63.jpgimage-63.jpg
#2 10 years ago

At least you put the glass back on to take the pictures,that was smart/ lol Just kidding, that is impressive champ. Well done.. I just suck at this game so far compared to this ,, wow . Also Nice MOP edition . I like that look , Congrats

#3 10 years ago

Thanks... However I do need to correct one thing... All factory setting except I changed free game to extra ball. So I did have one extra ball but that was the one that went right down the left drain - haha

#4 10 years ago

Great playing.

I love this game 2,it's a great fit with theme and gameplay style i love,going for modes is my cup of tea!

Love my acdc but Metallica is getting there where i want,thanks to Mr Lyman!

#5 10 years ago

Too all you people putting up these high scores....how? I have played my heart out finishing one CIU, starting another, stacking coffin and snake but not with fuel, LJ champ, and only managed a high score of 150 mil. How are you doing this?

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from balselly:

Too all you people putting up these high scores....how? I have played my heart out finishing one CIU, starting another, stacking coffin and snake but not with fuel, LJ champ, and only managed a high score of 150 mil. How are you doing this?

When you finish a CIU mode you have to hit the scoop after. That should guarantee a minimum of 70,000,000 or so. When you do CIU the jackpot grows by hitting other shots too. Also if you hit the piston at the right time you can get double scoring while in a CIU mode... That really rocks!

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

<<Finished all CIU modes and had 2 balls left to get to EOL>>

Wow, that's impressive but what the heck is needed to get to EOL after all that? I mean you finished all 4 modes already right. Last 2 balls were drained while trying to do what exactly. Just curious (not that I'll ever see EOL in my lifetime).

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

<<Finished all CIU modes and had 2 balls left to get to EOL>>
Wow, that's impressive but what the heck is needed to get to EOL after all that? I mean you finished all 4 modes already right. Last 2 balls were drained while trying to do what exactly. Just curious (not that I'll ever see EOL in my lifetime).

End of line is the 5th crank it up. So you have to qualify it again and hit the scoop to start.

Quoted from balselly:

I would ignore all those things and only focus on crank it up. Get a couple lanes lit as if you're progressing towards seek and destroy. Then start a multiball and shoot only those lanes and the coffin. This often results in crank it up being lit after the mb ends. I would keep the crank it up going until you are at a jackpot of at least 50 mil.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from balselly:

I have mentioned my strategy before... The graveyard is the hardest of the CIU modes to complete IMHO. So any multiball should try to focus a good number of shots at the graveyard during the ball saver. I try to get snake and graveyard multiball first but that is a difficult challenge. However if you,do, the payoff is huge because you can use sparky and coffin MB for you final CIUs. As other have said .. If you just want a safe high score bashing sparky again and again is the way to go

#10 9 years ago

Wow! Awesome Game! I agree, this game is incredible. I cannot wait to see EOL as well...

3 weeks later
#11 9 years ago

pin is home from 3 days now, 50 games played on it, and my son is already at 230M while playing just for playing (with no real strategy at the moment)...

and i agree the 1st remark above : we love this game !

#12 9 years ago

Awesome mate. I am super happy with my 391m so far, but can't get anywhere near it usually. This thing rocks so bad. And now with new improved Newton ball!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

i'm still at 447M, my son has just done this few minutes ago...

3 balls/factory setting, no wizard mode (was close)

MET anto.JPGMET anto.JPG

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

All factory setting except I changed free game to extra ball.

#15 9 years ago

cheat ! cheat ! cheat !... kidding of course

my son did get the point replay, and collect the special outlane, that means he could have get 2 balls more

#16 9 years ago

Great score on a great game,,,,,Lovin' this game and starting to learn the music too. Metal Head in the making due to pinball

#17 9 years ago

I also must respectfully scoff at this move.

Might as well just set the game to 4 balls.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I also must respectfully scoff at this move.
Might as well just set the game to 4 balls.

Yeah, OK, I must agree. I did cheat by setting the free game to extra ball. However my free game is up over 150,000,000 - LOL. However my last two balls did go SDTM so I still think the score deserves some respect at least.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

cheat ! cheat ! cheat !... kidding of course
my son did get the point replay, and collect the special outlane, that means he could have get 2 balls more

I dont believe the special outlane will give an extra ball with that setting changed - will it? I think only the free game gives the extra ball - special is different.

#20 9 years ago

...should give EB too !
but dont worry, no matter, again, was just kidding

#21 9 years ago

This is amazing!

kme.jpgkme.jpg

#22 9 years ago

Or there are a bunch of mutants on this forum, or you are kidding us by playing without the glass !!
Congrats for these incredible high scores !

#23 9 years ago

hot !

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Sc1f1:

This is amazing!

Holy shazbot! 1.5 Billion.. wow!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.50
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy
Hardware
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-world-record-so-close-to-eol and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.