(Topic ID: 237072)

Metallica Which to buy Premium or Pro?

By MrPaint

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AJFA.jpg
    lyin.gif
    872T59Bh (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 5 years ago

For me 100% pro.

I think the missing spinners are the only thing I care about. It’s stupid that Stern didn’t put spinners in the pro such a cheap part to skimp on. Likely Stern wanted to steer people to the more expensive premium model.

I don’t care about the snake or hammer.

Met pro is just perfect imo one of the best pro pins.

#51 5 years ago

I have played Met premium it’s great but I prefer the pro of Met and TWD. I could have premium of both but prefer the pro.

1 year later
    #83 3 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

The pro will do this as well, you just have to turn it on in the settings.

I didn’t know this, been playing a ton of Met pro. Either way pro or premium it’s a winner.

Just put on the snake hold on the pro, pretty cool feature.

3 months later
    #107 3 years ago

I love my pro but I am disappointed about removal is spinner as it’s such a low cost feature. I’m convinced Stern removed not to save a few dollars but more to make the premium version more appealing.

To me anything little should be kept the same across the versions and cosmetic or major toys and lights would be better to distance the premium and LE versions.

#110 3 years ago
    Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Well, the pro cost would be close the premium and i don’t think Stern wants to separate from pro machine customers
    3 distinct models are to widen customer range.

No I just mean have spinner on pro cost like $3. Iron Maiden pro has spinners.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-which-to-buy-premium-or-pro?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.