(Topic ID: 237072)

Metallica Which to buy Premium or Pro?

By MrPaint

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AJFA.jpg
    lyin.gif
    872T59Bh (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Your friends told you wrong because the pro doesn't shoot any better than the premium. The premium is also has some really nice features over the pro. You get 2 spinners, killer light show, the rising cross, and the hammer which is pretty cool.

The pro is a great game also but if money isnt an object i would buy the premium.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from imagamejunky:

Premium ALL the way. Without question. Some games aren't much different Pro vs Premium. MET is one game that is drastically different. And it shoots perfectly! The hammer/coffin lock is bad ass! People will try to tell you that the hammer blocks your view and you can't see Sparky, blah blah blah. They're wrong!

Spot on! ^^^

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Had an LE for 3 years........ sold it and bought a pro. Dont miss it in the least. This coming from a Premium buyer.

BOOOO!!!! lol

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If I were given one for free I'd still choose the pro. I'm not a fan of the hammer anyway. The only thing I really like on the premium is the spinners and the rising cross. Gameplay is mildly different between the two. I will take the safe shoot at the right side of the coffin on a pro knowing it can bounce into the snake and eject back to my flipper. The snakes jaw is closed mostly on the premium so that shot is off the table. Play both and see how you feel but the hammer is a big negative to my tastes. I bought a pro and spent the difference on a ridiculous pile of mods. (Color DMD is a must for this game)

The hammer is almost the reason i didnt buy a pro because i heard people talking negatively about it. I then had a few people who i trust contact me through email and tell me not to listen to that garbage about the hammer. Im glad i took their advice because the premium model is well worth the upgrade and the hammer is actually BAD ASS, especially with a shaker motor.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

TWD - Prem
    MET - Prem
    IMDN - Pro
    /lock thread.

IMDN Pro over IMDN Premium? I dont think so!

1 year later
    #88 3 years ago

I went back and forth on this same issue when i bought my MET. Both the pro and the premium are awesome and youd be happy with either one but the premium is better and worth the extra money. Im so glad that i went premium.

3 months later
    #102 3 years ago

I think the hammer is an awesome toy, not sure why so many people dont like it. It doesn't block the view at all. All the models are awesome but give me the premium or LE with all the toys any day..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Who-Dey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-which-to-buy-premium-or-pro?tu=Who-Dey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.