Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by derekbro
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Ill be trying this tonight. I've tried various combinations of rubber and felt pads but nothing quite that thin. Whats interesting is that if it's too thick the snake will fire the ball out and not award the shot. I find I get better results with thicker pads, but the switch seems spotty if it's too thick.
    Moving the standup target might do the trick with the odd squirrely slingshot ball. Lord knows my standups take a hell of a beating

I tried both of these "fixes" on my Met Pro - the Velcro on the plunger part that hits the rubber coil stop and moving the standup target to the right (where the ball can't possibly it) and the ball still hits the side of the left sling. I am still open to suggestions (i.e. "fixes"). At least it does not hit the left outlane. I sure wish I could get this corrected.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from Purpledrilmonkey:

Hitting the sling isn't as much an issue to (imo) as the STDM I get. At least the sling presents some recovery possibilities, and if it's 100% repeatable safe feed to the flipper it certainly loses some of the challenge imo, but a STDM is impossible to save with my tilt settings 99% of the time. Even TAF or TZ scoops throw some curveballs every now and then, but a STDM is frankly ridiculous.

I completely agree. The ball hitting the left sling is a lot better than down the middle or the outlane shot. So it could be much worse. Thanks, I feel better already.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamesdeloris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-where-should-snake-spit-the-ball?tu=jamesdeloris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.