Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TomGWI
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dolphins.jpg
    #2 11 years ago

The day that never comes.....

#3 11 years ago

Gimmie feu gimmie fiy gimmie videoidesire

#4 11 years ago

While we wait, did you know...

dolphins.jpgdolphins.jpg

#5 11 years ago

Guess Stern is waiting for a 'polished' video by their crack video production team (yawn), with the same old narrator from Avatar or something. "...from the number one movie of all time, comes Avatar pinball..."

Either that or they are desperately holding out for more Avengers or X-Men orders, because once customers see Metalllica the rest go out the window!

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from NashBridgezz:

Either that or they are desperately holding out for more Avengers or X-Men orders, because once customers see Metalllica the rest go out the window!

Sounds logical.

#7 11 years ago

They may be also hoping to get as many pre-orders in before releasing a video that could potetial deter someone?

#8 11 years ago

I heard that the Metallica video was a part of a "holiday power pack" that is on its way...

#9 11 years ago

Sigh. We'll just have to make do with this for now.

#10 11 years ago

Or it could...yeah...we just need the video so we can all stop speculating!

For what it's worth, I am just as bad as the next guy, reading these threads, hoping for another tiny nugget of info, and so on, so I am not knocking anyone. Just really ready to see my new game in action!

#11 11 years ago

Nugget alert! My distributor said LE's due mid May today . said by others confirmed by one

#12 11 years ago

Mmm...nuggets...

Thanks coz6! Here's to hoping your dist. is right!

#13 11 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if they're shooting for May and end up in June. But that's still miles better than Jersey Jack shooting for 2011 and landing in 2013, ugh.

#14 11 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if they're shooting for May and end up in June. But that's still miles better than Jersey Jack shooting for 2011 and landing in 2013, ugh.

That's not even for sure. I'll believe WOZ in 2013 when it gets shipped.

#15 11 years ago

Yeah.....how is magic girl, BHZA, predator, p3, full throttle, etc, etc not out yet.
    It only takes an announcement to get a game out.....right.

#16 11 years ago

Hobbit pinball orders will hit homes before woz. How funny would that be

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

Yeah.....how is magic girl, BHZA, Predator, p3, full throttle, etc, etc not out yet.
    It only takes an announcement to get a game out.....right.

Your logical thinking is not welcome here.

Come back when emotional & angry.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

LOL

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

lol. PW79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-video-where-are-you and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.