Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by akm
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SolarRide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

Pinmister, with Grave Marker multiball going, I think the only other multiball stack available is coffin on v1.22 software. I do not think it is possible to have 3 different multiballs going on v1.22. Please let me know if I am mistaken.

Thanks.
Solarride

Quoted from pinmister:

I usually go for multi-multi-ball modes in order to score over 100 Million. I have my machines set to three ball and not five ball. I also have extra ball on, which in a tournament will do you no good. So what I do is start with grave marker multi-ball and avoid Sparky drain shots. Once grave marker multi is going you can start other multi-modes. If you can get three multi-ball modes on one ball you are almost guaranteed a great score. You will increase fuel with multi-ball modes and scoring will reflect.

#26 10 years ago

Thanks Kenny, I didn't realize during S&D that you could reset/extend the timer with any major shot. I had mistakenly thought only the grave marker standup target behind the drops did this.

Snailman, it sounds like from what you're saying a viable big scoring strat is just to keep hitting the dead end shot over and over again with fuel and 2x playfield going (resets the 2x timer,scores the fuel jackpot, and increases the fuel jackpot; I wonder if this also resets the fuel timer, or perhaps you still also need to hit the fuel stand-ups once in awhile to reset the fuel timer). Do you know if there is a max dead end jackpot value ?

Thank you.
Solarride.

One other thing, you do not have to hit the picks to reset the snake 2x timer during mb on the pro. You can reset the timer with another shot into the snake head as long as the timer hasn't expired.

Quoted from kennywawa:

2X scoring with the FUEL lane. Hit it every fifteen seconds or so when running.
2X scoring with snake during MBs. You can get it multiple times during MBs by hitting all the picks and re-locking snake. I'm not positive, but I think hitting all the picks while the ball is locked in snake resets the lock timer, 2x scoring, back to twenty seconds.
Seek and Destroy, if you can get it running, can be extended pretty easily and is worth the effort to shoot for. To reset the timer you just have to hit one of the major shots, loop, ramp or grave, and you are back to twenty seconds. Keep it running while you progress towards MBs. My personal best SND was a little over 100M.
What's great about Met is that you can get pretty much everything running at the same time. Running Seek and Destroy during coffin MB stacked with Sparky MB at 4x scoring and FUEL is sort of like a wizard mode. I'm chasing after a 586M high score on an LE and think I can get it, I've been close a few times.

#28 10 years ago

Thank you.

Quoted from sk8ball:

Once you collect the fuel jackpot you have to hit the fuel targets to re-light it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 25.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 149.00
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SolarRide.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-strategy?tu=SolarRide and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.