• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snake1.jpg
snake2.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I finished my LED eyes in my Metallica, and it turned out great. I have several sets of eyes left, so if anybody is interested in the mod, I can do it for only $55 shipped back to them. Just pm me if interested, and ship me the head and I would expect a 24 hour turn around from when I receive it. I currently only have red in color, but if requested, I can get other colors as needed. This really brought the snake to life. Thanks

snake2.jpgsnake2.jpg snake1.jpgsnake1.jpg
#2 9 years ago

I still have some left if interested. The first batch have been mailed back out. Red still in stock.

6 years later
#3 3 years ago

I know this is an older post, but are you still doing this mod? Do you have any left? Thanks in advance.

5 months later
#4 2 years ago

Are you still doing these mods? Id pay you quite well for you're time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-snake-head-led-eyes-installed?hl=flamedog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.