Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TronGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Better Choice of Premium art in your opinion as it is up to preference/Tastes ”

• Roadcase 12 votes
    50%
  • Monsters 12 votes
    50%

(24 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C4E9AC8C-4158-4D70-9999-8930476797E6 (resized).jpeg
1986BBC2-A13F-453B-B17D-61A01C66137E (resized).jpeg
07DFAB6E-AC5D-4538-8061-B1CC8A65F2C6 (resized).jpeg
23750124-EB74-41C1-A6B5-8FCE0B40B431 (resized).jpeg
148DC154-AAF7-49B2-855F-2577ACFBE4C3 (resized).jpeg
2DB87A5B-A3DB-4DB4-B9A6-D8532DB389CD (resized).jpeg
C6611FE2-E7F7-466E-B9AC-5041BDB0F126 (resized).jpeg
74FD4733-AE74-4664-A2D3-64E4FEF0DC81 (resized).jpeg
A827578C-0F46-41F4-85E0-82A570AE5071 (resized).jpeg
C717236E-14F9-4A8C-805D-9C5C6FB1D07D (resized).jpeg
D2F5014B-27CF-4122-8191-6ADFDA84E67F (resized).jpeg
Dirty Donny premium edition (resized).png
IMG_20161016_113236259_HDR (resized).jpg
20201222_164200 box with Monsters Premium stamp (resized).jpg
20201222_091342 serial# with Monsters tag (resized).jpg
35050558_1274521222677763_8573787215774089216_n (resized).jpg
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 3 years ago

Just when i thought i had bought and paid for a Master Of Puppets LE my Distro contacted me a few days later to inform me Stern took back some of their allotment and would not get one .
Was pretty pissed off at the time but in the end saved About 1100 dollars or so by getting a Premium Roadcase from Another Distro The Pinball Refinery (great Dudes) and when ordering had Told me about Stern Putting out a Different Premium to make up for Screwing up on the LE sales and tried to make up by listening to critics on Forums about Art and such so much so that Stern Did what people was crying for and Put Pro Art on a Premium Model and just change the back Glass from what people were Insulting the Old Mans backglass Which was Metallica to a Comic Drawn Monsters art With Just so much going on that i prefer the Pro Original Dirty Donny art Instead of the Dirty Donny Premium B.G .
I won a Pro Trans in a Pinball Tournament and Swapped it in but Still Like the Original Old man one and hung it up on my wall .
in turn i do not know how many of these Were Run or sold at The first run and when they ran the second I am not Sure they Went with a Roadcase and only had Monsters which would make the Roadcase a rare Bird i suppose and do not see many pop Up for sale since its first Release.

So how many People Actually have a Roadcase and are you happy With your choice.
i am and this was my first NIB and has not given a problem since day one .

11916684533_b8b740ae5a_o (resized).jpg11916684533_b8b740ae5a_o (resized).jpg26817091404_3875c414bb_o (resized).jpg26817091404_3875c414bb_o (resized).jpg27327257262_c4b1208c5d_o (resized).jpg27327257262_c4b1208c5d_o (resized).jpg30631110357_5d47779f70_o (resized).jpg30631110357_5d47779f70_o (resized).jpg44658258725_da606bfc21_o (resized).jpg44658258725_da606bfc21_o (resized).jpg9194290031_707642527a_o (resized).jpg9194290031_707642527a_o (resized).jpg9194290167_1636af99a1_o (resized).jpg9194290167_1636af99a1_o (resized).jpg
#2 3 years ago

I have a Refinery Roadcase with a lot of mods. Bought it new. I like the cab art work.

#3 3 years ago

What Serial and a coincidence on the same dealer . maybe we can get a feel of how many are out there by Serial Numbers and i guess no one knows how many were sold . Suprised AC/DC Sold more than Metallica did as it is better looking and better playing than an ACDC is

#4 3 years ago

Sn #241652. Too many mods to list.
Even has the ride the lighting side rails which I don’t see anywhere nowadays.

Steve at Refinery used to buy games from Cointaker . He then upgrades them if his customer wants that at his shop in Michigan .

He also did a mustang prem and Iron Maiden pro for me.

#5 3 years ago

Refinery editions have a special plate. Mine is #007. I’m a bond fan. Lol.

#6 3 years ago
4408548A-8B31-4435-A989-74D614B1A5C9 (resized).jpeg4408548A-8B31-4435-A989-74D614B1A5C9 (resized).jpeg46C3F98E-3189-4742-8F98-10EEA0C201E0 (resized).jpeg46C3F98E-3189-4742-8F98-10EEA0C201E0 (resized).jpegAEC68C5B-45AC-4E2D-B8EB-A85C49697C22 (resized).jpegAEC68C5B-45AC-4E2D-B8EB-A85C49697C22 (resized).jpeg
#7 3 years ago

They Do great Work. I was under the impression he got them from GamersExchange but Cointaker you say. You would know better buying 3 . Sweet Work they do. you Have some nice Titles . I got the game Stock from them and no Plate being no Refinery work .
So you got #241652. i have 241579 = 73 machines if in numerical order so far .

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

... are you happy With your choice. ...

I'm very happy with my MET Premium Monsters edition from Pinball Refinery.

#9 3 years ago

Metallica is my Grail and has to be Prem/LE playfield for ALL the extras you get on it .
The Best Bash toys on a single game as you get 4
Snake Jaw mouth / Coffin With magnet ball lock hammer smash into playfield chamber/ Sparky with magnet / And a set of Inline drops With a Cross and Magnet you bash / 4 in total yes
Not to mention Crank it up Modes which all Kick ass and to top it off if not enough some more wizard modes .. No game better than this IMHO .

Only reason i do not like the Monsters Art is i am from NYC originally and do not like Ghetto looking Graffiti on my Heavy Metal Games so when i seen the News on Met i wanted the MOP LE . Thought hands Down best art Package . Now i may be thinking Roadcase though and not just cause i got burned on MOP Art . But because It is Metallica Heavy metal Bands pinball game and it looks Best in one of there best Looking Album Sets they sold .
Glad people like Monsters and Got one as it is still a Metallica pin which again kicks all other band pins asses

Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I'm very happy with my MET Premium Monsters edition from Pinball Refinery.

When Monsters has all the votes for better art i will know that not to many roadcases are out there due to votes will be for the model you own most likely or people are voting and do not own it but stating what they like

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Metallica is my Grail and has to be Prem/LE playfield for ALL the extras you get on it .

I happen to prefer the Premium Monsters scheme because its artwork is more colorful than either the LE's or the Premium Roadcase edition's. The cartoon art is more in sync with the playfield art than the Roadcase's backglass is for me too. To each their own though.

Regardless of one's cabinet and backglass art preferences, I think MET's strongest quality is its gameplay. I agree that Premium/LE models are the best choice due to all the features they provide. The hammer seems to draw a lot of criticism - particularly from Pro owners - but I truly believe it is one of the coolest toys in pinball and would not want to settle for a MET without it.

#11 3 years ago

Are they still making new MET games? Or does pinball refinery mod used models? Very cool mods what am awesome pin.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

Are they still making new MET games? Or does pinball refinery mod used models? Very cool mods what am awesome pin.

Pinball Refinery typically sells new games and customizes them to order.

Stern shows MET as archived. Wouldn't be surprised if they resurrect it for a vault edition at some point in the future though.

#13 3 years ago

I bought hubby a Met Road case for his birthday in 2013 our first NIB (had originally ordered an LE but when the band requested more to sell on their fan club the LE allotments got cut...so) changed to a Roadcase and am not in the least sorry, actually pretty glad. Believe ours is one of the first Roadcases off the line with a build date of June 2013 and it is actually marked as a monsters as they were running Monster premiums first then switched to Raodcase and this one got a monster label on it. (Distributor called before I went to pick it up to ask if it was ok if he opened the box to make sure it was a Raodcase as Stern called and said they thought it had gotten the wrong sticker placed on it) Took it to Expo in OCt. of 2013 and had Borgie, and Lyman sign the cabinet so it looks like part of the Roadcase graffiti, we also got some of the other design team to sign the cabinet. Then DD signed the monsters trans light that we put in it. I custom painted Sparky, hammer and snake as well as the cross. I also custom painted all the trim (legs, hinges, coindoor, shooter plate and speaker panel) and swapped the T-molding to match. Made a custom topper and it is never leaving!

Phoebe

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I bought hubby a Met Road case for his birthday in 2013 our first NIB (had originally ordered an LE but when the band requested more to sell on their fan club the LE allotments got cut...so) changed to a Roadcase and am not in the least sorry, actually pretty glad. Believe ours is one of the first Roadcases off the line with a build date of June 2013 and it is actually marked as a monsters as they were running Monster premiums first then switched to Raodcase and this one got a monster label on it. (Distributor called before I went to pick it up to ask if it was ok if he opened the box to make sure it was a Raodcase as Stern called and said they thought it had gotten the wrong sticker placed on it) Took it to Expo in OCt. of 2013 and had Borgie, and Lyman sign the cabinet so it looks like part of the Roadcase graffiti, we also got some of the other design team to sign the cabinet. Then DD signed the monsters trans light that we put in it. I custom painted Sparky, hammer and snake as well as the cross. I also custom painted all the trim (legs, hinges, coindoor, shooter plate and speaker panel) and swapped the T-molding to match. Made a custom topper and it is never leaving!
Phoebe

I’ve seen your game at the Ohio shows.

Interesting topper.

#15 3 years ago

"" June 2013 and it is actually marked as a monsters as they were running Monster premiums first "" not correct

Three editions include the following:
Pro Version: $4,995
Premium Version (road case): $6,995
Limited Edition Version: (Master of Puppets) $7,595

per this First Released Article dated 4/11/2013 http://www.performancepinball.com/news/new-pin-news-stern-official-details-of-metallica-pinball#.X-BNf9hKiUl

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-whos-buying-poll/page/2 this post was out when the game just got released and you can see people didnt like the Premium Backglass which originaly was the actual Band Backglass . Le's were sold right away and there was not a forth voting option as there was not 2 premiums at this time of the post

Here is the feature matrix breakdown of the Only 3 various models.
4477042_orig (resized).png4477042_orig (resized).png

#16 3 years ago

WOW!! What exactly are you saying?

Phoebe

#17 3 years ago

3 models when first went out in ads and announcements . pro prem (only one Roadcase with Band members) LE MOP= 3 Then #4th option came out fast with the Monters Premium to make happy people who lost out on LE . so monsters pro monsters premium original premium and MOPle, thats all. not a big deal

#18 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:3 models when first went out in ads and announcements . pro prem (only one Roadcase with Band members) LE MOP= 3 Then #4th option came out fast with the Monters Premium to make happy people who lost out on LE . so monsters pro monsters premium original premium and MOPle, thats all. not a big deal

I fully understand the models that were made of Metallica that they added the Monster premium because people didn't care for the Roadcase artwork/translight with the band members.

I posted that I got my Roadcase in June and that the box and the tag in MY game are marked as Monsters premium. Then you posted this...

Quoted from PinFever:

"" June 2013 and it is actually marked as a monsters as they were running Monster premiums first "" not correct

You said this is NOT CORRECT. What exactly is NOT Correct? I still have the original box that has the serial # and also says MONSTER Premium with a build date of June 26 2013. The tag inside my game with the serial # on it says MONSTERS PREMIUM.

Not sure if your statement is insinuating that I'm lying or just an idiot that doesn't know my own game? When I was called to come pick up my game the dist. called to ask me if it was ok to open the box and make sure it was indeed a Roadcase because Stern had called him because they realized that since they were running Monsters Premiums and then started running Raodcase Premiums that this one was tagged as a Monster instead of a Roadcase...
So what part of that according to you is not correct?

Phoebe

#20 3 years ago

ahh ok, settled right here http://www.pingamejournal.com/stern/archive.php
this was straight from the Designer . Read this !!!

April 18, 2013 - METALLICA "DONNY" PREMIUM VERSION RELEASED! After the server-crashing success of Metallica and the record setting sellout of the Master of Puppets limited edition, Stern has JUST released a SECOND premium version of the game.

The press release explanation of the game is below:

The initial release of Metallica pinball captured the attention of gamers and fans alike. Stern sold out of both the US and International allocations of its 500 Limited Edition (�LE�) games within an hour of each respective customer announcement.

The second Premium edition machine features the vibrant artwork of Dirty Donny Gillies and complement�s Stern�s Metallica LE, �Road Case� Premium and Pro models.

The new Premium edition Metallica game boasts the same action-packed features as the Road Case Premium model and highlights the addition of Dirty Donny�s radical pop art creations. Dirty Donny is considered one of the most influential artists in the pop culture scenes of underground rock, punk and heavy metal. He is widely known for his creative work on concert posters, album covers and vinyl toys.

#21 3 years ago

Doesn't matter which Premium you own as it is the Best Version of the game .

although this guy didnt like his Premium in a Pro Cab and seems it was called the dirty donnie edition before the monsters

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-thrilled-about-the-metallica-monster-premium

#22 3 years ago

Alrighty then...you don't think I'm lying or an idiot, just misinformed...I was simply responding to a fun thread about Metallica Roadcase owners not trying to get into a controversy over my statements... You are saying that I'm wrong about my Roadcase being run after some Monster Premiums were run, your claim is that stern ran all the Roadcases first then ran Monster premiums after that. You're saying that because they announced the Roadcase first, that they ran all those first then ran the Monsters Premiums after that. I honestly don't think it is that big of a deal which ones were run first or if they were mixed as they were running them.

My distributor for Metallica was Trent @ TILT amusements one of Sterns biggest distributors. I had ordered an LE, He called me and told me about the lowering of available LEs and would I be ok with a premium? I said yes but I wanted a Roadcase and was hoping to get it in time for Hubby's birthday... Stern ran pro's first, then LE's and this brought the premium runs into June... At some point Trent messaged me that the premiums were probably going to be more toward the end of June so I was not going to get it in time for Hubby's birthday. I'm sure that they ran some premiums for overseas as this is how they normally do it. Trent messaged me that he was getting his first shipment of premiums and that he would have some Monsters and a few Roadcases at the end of June. As I was on my way to pick up the pin, he called me to ask if he could open the box to verify it was a Roadcase instead of a Monsters Premium. Stern had messaged him that they had mislabeled it and wanted to make sure it was a Roadcase premium. This was how mine ended up with a Monsters premium box and serial # tag inside it...20201222_091342 serial# with Monsters tag (resized).jpg20201222_091342 serial# with Monsters tag (resized).jpg 20201222_164200 box with Monsters Premium stamp (resized).jpg20201222_164200 box with Monsters Premium stamp (resized).jpg even though it is a Roadcase premium. So this would lead me to believe that they were running both on the same day. I don't know that is the case as I was not there when it happened. I also don't really think it matters. I do know that Trent told me that mine was the first Roadcase he had delivered to anyone.

From your last message I get the impression that you think I don't even have a Roadcase and that I don't know the difference. 1025824_642647689097494_1526043089_o NIB opening first play (resized).jpg1025824_642647689097494_1526043089_o NIB opening first play (resized).jpg Here is a picture right after unboxing before I swapped the original translight for the Monster premium translight. Here is a picture of me with my Metallica Roadcase at Pinball Expo 2016 in Chicago. It won Best Modern at the show that year. IMG_20161016_113236259_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20161016_113236259_HDR (resized).jpg The last picture is the game back in my living room. A good friend was over for the weekend and we took a picture with my game...35050558_1274521222677763_8573787215774089216_n (resized).jpg35050558_1274521222677763_8573787215774089216_n (resized).jpg

I thought this would be a fun thread about Metallica Roadcase owners, but it has gone a little off track and lost it's fun factor for me!!! I think it's a great game and I love the look of it and we are happy we decided on the Roadcase. We were more comfortable doing the modifications that we chose to do on a premium rather than doing them to an LE. We have friends that have LEs and it is a great looking game as well. Others we know own pro's or Monster premiums and they are great looking games also. I don't really think there is a "bad" choice as far as Metallica goes.

<blockquote Doesn't matter which Premium you own as it is the Best Version of the game .

although this guy didnt like his Premium in a Pro Cab and seems it was called the dirty donnie edition before the monsters

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/not-thrilled-about-the-metallica-monster-premium blockquote>

P.S. Metallica technically came in Pro, Roadcase premium, Monsters premium, LE and they also did a small run (not sure exactly how many) of Dirty Donny Premium editions. It came with a custom painted and signed (by Donny) Sparky, Snake, Hammer and cross as well as a signed translight.

P.S.S. It's Dirty Donny not Donnie. (You spelled it incorrectly)

Dirty Donny premium edition (resized).pngDirty Donny premium edition (resized).png

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Phoebe

#23 3 years ago

Merry X Mas and Your game looks great and is just built 7 numbers later part of the same line , It is supposed to be a fun thread sorry it isn't and if what you are saying then that Link and Article is wrong and should be taken down .
I went through a bad time when buying mine and When it was first released just like in the Link Article About Sterns Metallica pinball it says it many times that the Second Option was available and sorry for posting it as i bet they are sorry to have put out a article that is not telling it right . i guess that is why no one believes Tv/News or anything you find on the internet .
But hey we both got kick ass games Phoebe and great Pics by the way thanks for sharing

1 week later
#24 3 years ago

O.M.G First Roadcase ad i have seen in a long time . New year 2021 Looking good already https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107927

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

O.M.G First Roadcase ad i have seen in a long time . New year 2021 Looking good already https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107927

1 week later
#26 3 years ago

I am not an owner (sadly) but I am a fan.

How often do the road case premiums come up for sale? Almost never?

I just made room for another pin, and I want it to be a Metallica Road Case Premium!

#27 3 years ago

They Almost never pop up and if/when they do they go quick, the sale above went so fast at 6500 Which was New in box price when released and if i lived close i would have grabbed this one too.
Someone claims only 100 made but not confirmed but if it was then makes it a True Limited Edition Over the 500 LE Master Of Puppets Edition . Also Making The Old Man Translight Rare as well

1 week later
#28 3 years ago

I'm not in the club yet, but I paid for one today. I am anticipating being in the club soon!!!!!!!

hahahhahahhahaha
one of the greatest days of my life!

#29 3 years ago

You wont be dissapointed

3 weeks later
#30 3 years ago

Serial #

74FD4733-AE74-4664-A2D3-64E4FEF0DC81 (resized).jpeg74FD4733-AE74-4664-A2D3-64E4FEF0DC81 (resized).jpegA827578C-0F46-41F4-85E0-82A570AE5071 (resized).jpegA827578C-0F46-41F4-85E0-82A570AE5071 (resized).jpegC6611FE2-E7F7-466E-B9AC-5041BDB0F126 (resized).jpegC6611FE2-E7F7-466E-B9AC-5041BDB0F126 (resized).jpegC717236E-14F9-4A8C-805D-9C5C6FB1D07D (resized).jpegC717236E-14F9-4A8C-805D-9C5C6FB1D07D (resized).jpegD2F5014B-27CF-4122-8191-6ADFDA84E67F (resized).jpegD2F5014B-27CF-4122-8191-6ADFDA84E67F (resized).jpeg
#31 3 years ago

what is the Date Made On Back Sticker , That has to be a Second run or one of the last .. hmnnn

Butterflygirl 241652. i have 241579 and you got 242621 / maybe 1000 ish made ..unless in between somewhere is other models of the premium .
And do wonder if the Roadcases went overseas at all

By the way Great Looking game , you are going to have a blast on it//

#32 3 years ago

2014 build

2DB87A5B-A3DB-4DB4-B9A6-D8532DB389CD (resized).jpeg2DB87A5B-A3DB-4DB4-B9A6-D8532DB389CD (resized).jpeg
#33 3 years ago

Maybe this is normal, but I thought I’d post it anyway.

148DC154-AAF7-49B2-855F-2577ACFBE4C3 (resized).jpeg148DC154-AAF7-49B2-855F-2577ACFBE4C3 (resized).jpeg23750124-EB74-41C1-A6B5-8FCE0B40B431 (resized).jpeg23750124-EB74-41C1-A6B5-8FCE0B40B431 (resized).jpeg
#34 3 years ago

June 25th 2013 mine. thanks for that info and i have that same sticker 855 of 875 / weird #s

1 week later
#35 3 years ago

How about an

And Justice for All

Road case edition.

07DFAB6E-AC5D-4538-8061-B1CC8A65F2C6 (resized).jpeg07DFAB6E-AC5D-4538-8061-B1CC8A65F2C6 (resized).jpeg1986BBC2-A13F-453B-B17D-61A01C66137E (resized).jpeg1986BBC2-A13F-453B-B17D-61A01C66137E (resized).jpegC4E9AC8C-4158-4D70-9999-8930476797E6 (resized).jpegC4E9AC8C-4158-4D70-9999-8930476797E6 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#36 3 years ago

Lol , You mean regular Roadcase with aftermarket Translight . nice Backglass

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Lol , You mean regular Roadcase with aftermarket Translight . nice Backglass

Nope, I mean:

And justice for All ROADCASE

HAHAHAHA

1 month later
#38 2 years ago

I picked up a HUO low play Metallica Roadcase May 1 ,and I just updated the code 1.64 to the most current update. The game looks like it was just unboxed,and plays excellent. I just added a Mantis protector to the mystery hole,and I have some cliffy's on the way. I'm gonna put some Mylar around the magnet core in front of Sparky and maybe the graveyard magnet?
Is there a mod for the Translite ,like a hat or toupee to cover up the giant forehead of Lars?

PS
I'm aloud to make bald jokes, because my hair is waving good bye too.

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Is there a mod for the Translite ,like a hat or toupee to cover up the giant forehead of Lars?
PS
I'm aloud to make bald jokes, because my hair is waving good bye too.

Roadcase here. The regular pro or premium translite are available at Marco and others as a great replacement for the sweaty dudes.

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Roadcase here. The regular pro or premium translite are available at Marco and others as a great replacement for the sweaty dudes.

Mine also came with the Pro translite,and that's what I'm using now. I was thinking of getting a Monsters Premium translite but I like the Pro better.

#41 2 years ago

My Road Case arrives today, gonna upgrade speaker system to pinwoofer.Does it come with premium speakers or the 51/2 LE speakers?

#42 2 years ago

so much going on in that Translite the Pro one is better and i have it as well . But Hung The Real Guys one on my wall

Quoted from ralphs007:

Mine also came with the Pro translite,and that's what I'm using now. I was thinking of getting a Monsters Premium translite but I like the Pro better.

#43 2 years ago

Not Sure but a Color DMD was my First mod and have not upgraded the Speakers and added a polk subwoofer and sounds fine

Quoted from Sluggo39:

My Road Case arrives today, gonna upgrade speaker system to pinwoofer.Does it come with premium speakers or the 51/2 LE speakers?

#44 2 years ago

The Road Case version of this game is the best hands down!!!

#45 2 years ago

I have both premium translites if anyone wants to buy them.

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

I’m interested pm me

6 months later
#47 2 years ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

Still available

7 months later
#48 1 year ago

2 translites, and road case side decals on ebay.

1 week later
#49 1 year ago

How much does a road case metallica sell for these days?

All the bells and whistles, color dmd, side lightning, sound kit, and justice for all translite.

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from TronGuy:

How much does a road case metallica sell for these days?
All the bells and whistles, color dmd, side lightning, sound kit, and justice for all translite.

What does the "And Justice for all " translite look like ? I did a Google search,but just the typical ones showed up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-roadcase-owners-thread-?hl=bundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.