(249 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

525A57CA-353B-42F5-A961-565F7E860078 (resized).jpeg
1827-ac-dc-pinball-two (resized).jpg
IMG_0264 (resized).PNG
6349204D-DCF9-4153-A693-B43DCC079AEC (resized).jpeg
9466c43079185ef7d47018b3175278cab886384c (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

Also need and would like poll for premium versions in each. I feel both games play different and well. They would work together since one is 2 flipper and other 4 flippers. I just feel Metallica has a tons of features and Maiden I wished had more.

1 week later
#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Thinking I might get a MET before they take it out of production, and then swap one of my games for a Maiden in the near future. Also don't like buying games right out of the gate in case there are any issues they need to resolve later in production.

Since you also own TFTC as I do you feel like Metallica is an updated TFTC? To me it definitely is and Borg did it as well, I like Iron Maiden more as a band/music but still like both games Maiden and Metallica and trying to decide. They feel very different but I think Premium has more in it on Metallica. Why do you like it more

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

I don't trust the reviews of any game within the first few months. Too many fanboys/girls just putting up near perfect ratings because a new toy is out.
I'll wait until that settles, and until I see more streaming gameplay and reviews.
I think based on first impressions, Metallica appealed to me more with all it's toys. I'm going to need a lot more time on Maiden to know if it's a fit for me.

Exactly Iron Maiden needed more toys or items for sure, it has a great amount of shots but feel they left out too much from archer design. Everyone likes it as it’s a new different layout too, I like it but wanted more in it.

#50 5 years ago

Hard to believe if your a fan of rock n roll or metal metal that anyone dislikes Maiden, there are a ton of other bands which suck like Korn. I like a big variety of music. But as a band pin it’s more of an Eddie pin and not so much a band theme like the other music pins recently made. It’s a hit for Stern and I knew it would be when I asked to be made 5 years ago, I just wish as always more in the game with all the advances in today’s world. If the price goes up but we don’t get more in games not right.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

iron maiden machine with metallica music for the win.

Metallica pinball machine with Maiden music is better. Maiden has longer ball times which is nice for a change and Metallica can kick your ass quicker on missed shots. Too bad Metallica plays a longer show and set list compared to Maidens shorts sets on tour. I think both games play different and would work well together.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-vs-iron-maiden-pro?tu=jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.