Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Cash_Riprock
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I recently added some mods to my Metallica. Checked everything over not once but twice. Turned on machine and played a few games with the glass off to make sure everything was good to go. Everything seemed to be working great and like it is supposed to be. Went to install new leg bolts on the machine same length just went from silver to black. I was crawling around on the carpet and went to touch one of the legs on the machine to put the next bolt in and I heard a pop sound. I shut the machine off and finished the rest of the leg bolts and call d it a night. Well I went downstairs to button everything up and put the glass back on and the lock down bar and turned the machine back on. Everything works but now I have no sound at all. I have Flipper Fidelity sub and backbox speakers also a external sub hooked up since day one. Any thoughts or ideas on what to check? I looked at the sound board I don’t see anything wrong there. I reset J10 connection. And I checked fuses. I hope someone can guide me in the right direction. Thanks a bunch

#3 1 year ago

It could be that the shaking of installing new leg bolts made something short. I'd first check the mods, to see if there's anything obvious that connected. Then I'd check the power board to make sure you have all your voltages.

#4 1 year ago

Did you take the fuses out and test, or just look at them? If you just looked at them, take them out and test.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ceresco, MI
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belle Chasse, LA
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 229.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Harrisburg, PA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Seattle, WA
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside