IMG_20160914_092523050 (resized).jpg
glue dots (resized).jpg
skulls (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
Install under (resized).jpg
Wider playfield (resized).jpg
Installed dark (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#42 7 years ago

Nice job! I would like some, pm sent

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

The guy selling them on eBay bought a bunch from me with the understanding that he was going to resell them. I did not have a problem with this. The price is still $5 shipped here.

Thank you, I love these! Twenty84 offered me the file to print my own, but rather chose to purchase them. I advised I love his product and would like to carry them in my store and bought them in quantity. I wanted to pay the original designer for his hard work and his idea. He is making them for me as well for resale. Pinsiders should clearly buy direct from Twenty84, at a discount. As a business I look to stock great products, but clearly need them to be profitable. It's great that you guys can buy them here for less, I knew that up front.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Did someone buy 10 to flip?! How shitty is that?

I am a business, I make my own products and occasionally purchase products from good guys at a fair price and mark them up for resale. You know....like every other business. I am an ethical business owner....I support the hobby as well as the Twenty84 and bought a bunch from him, and was clear what my intentions were, versus printing my own.

I love thes and wanted to have some available to my customers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-skulls-in-coffin-mod?tu=ovfdfireman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.