IMG_20160914_092523050 (resized).jpg
glue dots (resized).jpg
skulls (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
Install under (resized).jpg
Wider playfield (resized).jpg
Installed dark (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#23 7 years ago

It's way cool so I bought 2, one for me and one for my buddy cuz I know he'll want one......gonna tell him his cost $10 and I'll make an easy $5.

#87 7 years ago

Hey Ben, got and installed mine today. Took exactly 3 minutes once the pf was up. It's exactly what that insert needed. Thanks I would have taken a picture but my camera won't do it.

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

I wish more guys were like this. There are reasonably priced mods to be had and then there are those that are just draining every cent they can out of the hobby. Thanks for being one of the good guys Ben =)

Yes SOME are, like the guy that's selling it on ebay for $12.99....$12.99 is a stretch if you ask me. But some (like me) have a couple of months into protos and many $$$ into those protos and the mod has to go through so many processes (like mine) that involve other party's which add many $$$ till I get all the parts and then spend an hour or 2 to assemble it, package it and make a special trip to send it. Don't even get me started about keeping inventory on all those different parts that are payed for and just sitting, waiting for assembly. I have parts inventory up the wazoo for my leg light-ups. Ben's mod is great and I'm really surprised no one thought of it before but you have to admit it's very simple and really doesn't cost very much. It's worth every penny of $5 and I'm very happy to pay that and support him. What's next Ben.

#95 7 years ago

What color bulbs are people using? I'm using all red but I'll change at some point.

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Got and installed mine today. Looks great but I'd like to add brighter bulbs to make it stand out even more.
Thanks for killer deal on this mod!

I think it's time we went shopping at Comet. 2 smd clear dome?

Quoted from Leeb18509:

Plus $2 shipping for a 300% markup. Personally I hope he doesn't sell any.

I forgot about that.

1 month later
#140 7 years ago

Got mine yesterday, looks great. Now I have to find time to put it in, I LOVE cool light up stuff. Thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mustangpaul.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-skulls-in-coffin-mod?tu=mustangpaul and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.