IMG_20160914_092523050 (resized).jpg
glue dots (resized).jpg
skulls (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
Install under (resized).jpg
Wider playfield (resized).jpg
Installed dark (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Metallica Pro Skulls in Coffin mod

Added: 2016-09-08 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (December 3rd, 2016) • Ended: May 31st, 2017
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 5

I mostly did this for my own game, but there has been demand from the community for this simple mod so I am making it for sale. It is a thin plastic sheet that fits under the coffin insert on Metallica Pro. It is cut close enough in size that it stays in place without any adhesive and is thus easily removable. It is easy to install: 1) lift the play field 2) loosen or remove the 3 skull lights. 3)Put the plastic in place. 4) Replace the lights.

I will sell it for $5 via paypal ( ______@_________ [email removed] or https://www.paypal.me/craneb ) including shipping. $10 for international shipments. If paying as a gift please including your mailing address. Thanks.

Item photos

Installed dark (resized).jpg
Wider playfield (resized).jpg
Install under (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are twenty84's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to twenty84's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Pittsford, NY, US

#2 7 years ago

Money sent.
Awesome looking Mod!
Thanks.

#3 7 years ago

Amazing. Sending loot now cheers.

#6 7 years ago

Paypal sent,looks great
Mike

#9 7 years ago

Money sent. Thanks!

#10 7 years ago

Payment sent! This is one great mod!

#11 7 years ago

Nice, I'm in. Going to paypal now!

#12 7 years ago

Looks awesome payment sent!

#13 7 years ago

Payment sent.

#14 7 years ago

im in for one too, looks killer

#16 7 years ago

Payment sent

#17 7 years ago

Man, that looks great. So much nicer than a plain coffin . If I had a pro, I would be in

#18 7 years ago

There has been much more interest in this than I had anticipated, thanks! If you want to order it is find to just send the $5 ($10 international) which includes shipping via paypal with your mailing address. I have a few people I'm trying to track down who sent money as a paypal gift (which is fine with me) but did not include an address.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

There has been much more interest in this than I had anticipated, thanks! If you want to order it is find to just send the $5 ($10 international) which includes shipping via paypal with your mailing address. I have a few people I'm trying to track down who sent money as a paypal gift (which is fine with me) but did not include an address.

I did gift but included my name and address i think lol. Darin s

#20 7 years ago

Awesome!
Sending payment shortly

#21 7 years ago

Payment sent. Thanks Tony

#22 7 years ago

Very cool. Love it

#23 7 years ago

It's way cool so I bought 2, one for me and one for my buddy cuz I know he'll want one......gonna tell him his cost $10 and I'll make an easy $5.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

It's way cool so I bought 2, one for me and one for my buddy cuz I know he'll want one......gonna tell him his cost $10 and I'll make an easy $5.

I also bought two the price was right so I bought one for a friend as well. He will be shocked.

#25 7 years ago

Very Cool, payment sent. Thanks Aaron

#26 7 years ago

LOVE IT! Payment sent for 2.

#27 7 years ago

Just dropped the mods ordered so far in the mail.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#28 7 years ago

You must of had a busy night.

#29 7 years ago

Just sent my $$. Great mod. Thanks, man!

#30 7 years ago

Great looking mod. Money sent!

#31 7 years ago

Paypal sent. Cool mod and very fair price. Thanks for selling them!

#32 7 years ago

Sweet mod! bought two I dont know why I got two, It's just cool!

#33 7 years ago

Sent money for 2. Address in note.

#34 7 years ago

Payment sent. Awesome mod.

#35 7 years ago

Payment sent. Great mod

#36 7 years ago

PayPal money sent. Thank you!!

#37 7 years ago

Looks awesome.

#38 7 years ago

Very nice, paypal sent.

#39 7 years ago

I'm playing some games with this mod installed right now. It looks amazing! image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

I took a couple of quick videos and posted them to YouTube.

#40 7 years ago

paypal sent...looks awesome

#41 7 years ago

I'm in!
Payment sent

#42 7 years ago

Nice job! I would like some, pm sent

#43 7 years ago

Nice. Payment sent!

#44 7 years ago

Thanks for all the interest which has been more than I had anticipated. Plan to get another batch to the post office tomorrow which will include everyone that ordered prior to this post. Just to address a couple issues that have been raised:

1) Some have mentioned they plan to put this on a Met prem. Once you get it you can do what you want but I really didn't intend this mod for that game. The insert on the premium is different such that the balls are directly visible through the coffin insert. The instructions I include aren't applicable to the premium/LE and frankly I'm not sure it would look good on those models.

2) It is not a sticker. There have been other coffin mods that go on top of the playfield but this is different in that it goes underneath. Thus if nothing in the coffin is lit or the game is turned off the mod will not be visible. It does not need to stick because it fits reasonably closely and is stiff enough that edges keep it in place. But also the lamps underneath will keep it from falling out. Making it a sticker would only make it much more difficult to remove later if that were desired.

#45 7 years ago

Yeah, I can't picture it in a premium, because there aren't three bulbs there to light them, just a clear window so you can see the actual balls in there, so you would have no indicator of balls locked, other than dmd notifications.

#46 7 years ago

Just paid for my order. Thanks, great little touch for sure.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Just paid for my order. Thanks, great little touch for sure.

I managed to get yours packaged up before work so it should go out in today's mail.

#48 7 years ago

Just sent $. Thanks!

#49 7 years ago

I was hoping you would sell this. Thanks.

#50 7 years ago

Just sent payment.
Thanks

There are 152 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-skulls-in-coffin-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.