I'm gauging interest in some coffin ball lock modifications for Metallica Pro. I've been working on several versions based on eyeballs, skulls, and pistons with coffins.
The mod is designed to sit above the captive ball coffin lock (behind the newton ball).
The coffin sits on a stand which is affixed to the playfield plastic with earthquake putty (included).
The LEDs are triggered from the first coffin ball lock light (also could be 2nd or 3rd light). The connection is via clips so no splicing or soldering is necessary.
Most of the mock-up version of coffins shown in the pictures have a flat surface. I expect the final versions will have the raised edges as shown in the picture with the black skull with unlit eyes.
The versions and prices (includes domestic shipping) are:
1. Lit Bloodshot eyeball (green iris) on coffin, $40
2. Lit Eyeball with metal claw ring (blue iris) on coffin, $40
3. Lit Eyeball with metal claw ring (brown iris) on coffin, $40
4. Silver Skull with lit eyes on coffin, $55
5. Black Skull with lit eyes on coffin, $60
6. Piston on coffin (unlit), $25
Coffins, skulls and pistons are all metal.
PM me if you are interested in one of the versions. I'll be at the Chicago Expo (2016) and can order materials to start fabrication when I return next week.
If there is enough interest, I'll move this to the marketplace.