So I just brought home a NIB Stern Metallica Pro today and we have to completely disassemble our games to get them down our spiral staircase. I have run into a few hiccups when dealing with plugging in the playfield again--a few wires have me puzzled.
If anyone has information/pictures on which plugs are not used in the game or can check on a few specifics I would really rather not blow up my game
1. Small brown wire plug near small purple white plug
2. Black/white two prong coming out of bottom of larger wire bundle that goes up into head
3. Blue two prong on right hand side of cabinet near transformer
4. White diagnostic button plugs inside coin door on left (red/white/black/black) and a few red/black/white plugs nearby
5. Plug(s) on right side inside coin door