• Latest reply 10 years ago by bub2010
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1411.jpg
IMAG1410.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bub2010.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a buddy that has one that is brand new out of box and played for just the last 2 weeks. I don't think it even has over 150 plays on it yet. He does not want to add it as a permanent pin in his collection so he's looking to sell. Send me a PM if you are interested. I have a couple of android / cell phone pics. I will post them here later when I have time.

#4 10 years ago

Heh.. yea.. the title says.. New out of box.. I don't understand why pins are any different than cars... when has anyone ever bought a car with ZERO miles on it? Anyone.. ? If anything 100-200 plays on a machine is a good proving ground to know that everything works with no issues. I heard that another friend of mine bought one and there was something wrong with the electro shock dude and a few lights weren't lighting up... and the bulbs were not the problem.. So.. if anything I'd say a low play... less than 1 month old machine that has been tested and verified good in a lot of respects might be better than NIB. How many of you would like to buy a brand new NIB 10-15 year old machine without having play tested it first... I sure wouldn't.. that is unless the deal was stupid cheap. Like a $1,000 Addams family gold still in box. (and you better believe the box would get opened before I left the site)

Anyway.. it is what it is...

#33 10 years ago

Yep.. Sterns did have a price hike and actually I didn't catch that the title said $4500.. it was meant to say $4400. I posted it with a pad and aparently I had a typo. Price is $4400 and yea.. unless you pick one up locally $4400 is local cash only price. Shipping will almost always cost someone another $200 or so. As far as to why he isn't wanting to keep it... it was an impulse buy and would actually rather have the funds back. It was literally unboxed on 5-17-13. At this point in the game how many other Metallica's are actually in people's hands thus far? Probably not terribly many since they only recently started shipping. Here are a couple of pics.

IMAG1410.jpgIMAG1410.jpg IMAG1411.jpgIMAG1411.jpg

#42 10 years ago

As stated above.. price was supposed to read $4400.. How do you change the topic title? I didn't see a way to do it. Make me an offer guys, but please nothing stupid low.. he is looking to recoup as much as possible especially consideing the game is 2 weeks old. If nobody else wants it I may buy it off of him and put it up for trades. What might anyone have up for trade that is of an equal value range... anything?

#47 10 years ago

I do believe it is.. PM me with an offer. Actually that is a head to head unit with 2 bikes.. not just a single.

#56 10 years ago

Had a couple of semi-local interests. On the trade front had no offers as of yet. I know I've been looking for a BOP, JM and a CSI. I haven't researched the exact values on them, but from what I have seen generally those are $2,000ish games. CSI most likely being a bit higher. Tron and AC/DC would be a possibility if anyone was willing to give one up. I've learned dealing in guitar gear that you never know what someone might be willing to trade for something else. If it came down to a trade deal what would likely happen is I'd buy the pin from him and trade directly with another pinsider.

#58 10 years ago

I checked into CSI prices a bit more and would be interested possibly in a part cash part trade. I sent you a PM with my #.

#59 10 years ago

Sale Pending

#69 10 years ago

Thanks for the legitimate interest some of you had. It sold to a buyer from PA Sunday.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bub2010.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-pinball-for-sale-columbus-oh-4500-new-out-of-box?tu=bub2010 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.