Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Kawydud
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hello everyone. I have a Metallica Pro LED on order, has anyone heard Stern is stopping production on them? Little worried now that IM was announced and I was told late April/May now. Also, does anyone who owns are Metallica Pro LED confirm if the snake fangs are on them? Looks like they were added to the pics on Stern's site, but every Pro LED I have seen doesn't have them unless they were added later. Thank you!

#2 6 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Hello everyone. I have a Metallica Pro LED on order, has anyone heard Stern is stopping production on them? Little worried now that IM was announced and I was told late April/May now. Also, does anyone who owns are Metallica Pro LED confirm if the snake fangs are on them? Looks like they were added to the pics on Stern's site, but every Pro LED I have seen doesn't have them unless they were added later. Thank you!

No snake fangs on the Pro.

Either order Mezel kit or mine

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “For $7 bucks (domestic shipping included) I'll send you everything you need to add them to your snake. There's nothing magic about this. You can readily find the components yourse...”
2018-09-14
Tucson, AZ
7 (Firm)
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 351 times

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

No snake fangs on the Pro.
Either order Mezel kit or mine

Mod - For Sale
METALLICA MOD - SNAKE FANGS / TEETH - CHEAP & EASYNew “For $7 bucks (domestic shipping included) I'll send you everything you need to add them to your snake.

There's nothing magic about this. You can readily find the components yourse...”
7 days ago Tucson, AZ 7 (Firm)
zene10

Thank you for the heads up Zene! I ordered the Mezel awhile back, had I seen yours, I would have jumped on it before.

#4 6 years ago

Anyone making a Metallica armor kit? Looks like there are a ton out there for TWD, Aerosmith and others. But I can't seem to find a current armor kit available for Metallica Pro. TIA.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone making a Metallica armor kit? Looks like there are a ton out there for TWD, Aerosmith and others. But I can't seem to find a current armor kit available for Metallica Pro. TIA.

https://mipinballrefinery.com/store-to-order-upgrades#!/Custom-Powder-coated-Armor-for-Metallica-Pro/p/27141072/category=6748464

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.95
$ 149.00
$ 29.95
$ 25.50
7,600 (OBO)
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-led-question-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.