Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by HemiOrange09
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160729_150717_(resized).jpg
20160729_151302_(resized).jpg
20160729_150731_(resized).jpg
received_1113802845360962_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160411_030729_(resized).jpg
20160409_033511_(resized).jpg
20160409_033456_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bonzo442.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 3 years ago

I was racking my brain over the pro or premium but decided to go with the pro all modded out. I still have not received the game yet but was told before July I should have it. My thinking was I wouldn't like the hammer on the premium. Hope I made the right choice

#21 3 years ago

I think just spinners, the hammer, the rising cross and better lightshow, maybe a few other little differences but those I think are the main ones. I'm getting the spinners put on and I may upgrade in the future with the total lightshow mod. I did also add color DMD which I always hear is a must with either Metallica.

#22 3 years ago

The snake and captive ball is different too

#24 3 years ago

Thanks for the info I just spoke to my distributor today and I will cancel the spinners.

#25 3 years ago

I had asked my distributor about adding the rising cross and was told you can't buy that for the pro cause Stern wont allow it.

#67 3 years ago

OK call me a trader I guess but after finding I could get the premium for a couple hundred more than i was spending on the pro with a lot of mods added I decided to go premium. I never was a fan of the hammer but I'm taking the plunge and will only add a color DMD for now and mod little by little as I can in the future. Honestly i wish there was a premium you could order without the hammer for a little less $$.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.99
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bonzo442.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside