• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Guzz4851
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Metallica Pro.
Grave marker drop targets work, however, when the 1st target is hit the 3rd target also goes down. Or sometimes when the ball is ejected from the trough to the shooter lane, the 3rd target falls down and registers a hit.
Is there an adjustment that can prevent this from happening? I've studied the mechanism but not sure where to go from here. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

#2 2 years ago

This is a production fault from the first series. I got a complete replacement drop target assembly a few years ago. Back then it was still under warranty.

#3 2 years ago

I have a 2016 NIB MET PRO and problem occurred for me from day 1. I did many adjustments per Stern, but was ended up being sent a drop target assembly replacement by Stern under warranty and the second unit exhibits the same problems, so I am still waiting to hear on a resolution. Stern didn't seem to be surprised by the problem, so let your distro know.

#4 2 years ago

Disassemble the drop target assembly, add an extra washer or two to the front side of the drop target on the lower cross member and 1 (worked for me) on the back side of the top cross member. This slightly angled the drop target itself onto the black strip which the drop target rest upon while in the up position. Sorry for the lack of nomenclature, hopefully this makes sense.
This fixed my problem.

#5 2 years ago

Thanks for the replies.
Bought mine over a year and a half ago so the warranty is probably no good. I may ask anyway.
ff6735...it did make sense. I will give it a try when I get some time and see if it works for me. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Warren, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 279.95
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fruitland Park, FL
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 399.95
Magazines/books
The Flipper Room
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 16.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 93.00
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St Jacob, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Belmont, MI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.50
$ 169.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside