Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Anyone try the new code for Pro yet? Is there a big difference or just minor stuff?

#2 8 years ago
Quoted from jbp8653:

Anyone try the new code for Pro yet? Is there a big difference or just minor stuff?

Read the read me file to see what has changed.

http://f0727d06e1d39b514478-a613b39d02a32124478c749a23d19af0.r44.cf5.rackcdn.com/MTL164_README.TXT

#3 8 years ago

I installed it in a couple of games but didn't have a chance to play. Looks like a fair amount of goodness.

#4 8 years ago

Slight changes to how Seek N Destroy works and some display dot cleanups. SnD now qualifies shots for Crank It Up.

#5 8 years ago

THERE are 2 bugs i noticed:
1) coin door disables tilt..is not working. it still tilts with coin door open.
2) coin door ball saver- when coin door is opened, ball saver light does come on, but it you free a stuck ball, let it drain, even though the ball saver light is blinking, when you close the coin door it just ends ball and goes to next ball or player.

#6 8 years ago

I hadn't seen those bugs. Glad to hear. So far, I love the new code. I put 2 of my highest games ever after the update.

#7 8 years ago

If you have the glass off to free a ball, shouldn't you put it in the shooter lane or somewhere useful rather than drain it?

#8 8 years ago

It still has that bug where if you add spinners they don't do anything. Fix it, Lyman.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It still has that bug where if you add spinners they don't do anything. Fix it, Lyman.

Fully agree the spinner code needs to be enabled on the pro's via a menu option.

#10 8 years ago

I also agree, but I'm pretty sure that Gary is looking at that as devaluing the premium/LE.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Spinners aren't on the Pro, so why would there be code for that? That's not a bug. How could Stern code for that anyway? Aren't the spinner mods tied into the standups? How could the game know the spinners were spinners and not standups?

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Spinners aren't on the Pro, so why would there be code for that? That's not a bug. How could Stern code for that anyway? Aren't the spinner mods tied into the standups? How could the game know the spinners were spinners and not standups?

Wire them up on the switch matrix where they belong, instead of piggybacking?

I'm mostly kidding. I know they're not really going to add spinner support to the pro for real. I'm just wishing on the Internet.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

HERE are 2 bugs i noticed:
1) coin door disables tilt..is not working. it still tilts with coin door open.
2) coin door ball saver- when coin door is opened, ball saver light does come on, but it you free a stuck ball, let it drain, even though the ball saver light is blinking, when you close the coin door it just ends ball and goes to next ball or player.

Both of these features work fine on my game once they are turned on in the menu, they are both off by default.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Wire them up on the switch matrix where they belong, instead of piggybacking?
I'm mostly kidding. I know they're not really going to add spinner support to the pro for real. I'm just wishing on the Internet.

Maybe somebody needs to do new code. Wink,wink!

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Maybe somebody needs to do new code. Wink,wink!

Isn't is easier to just get a Prem or LE instead of trying to turn the Pro into one ?

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Isn't is easier to just get a Prem or LE instead of trying to turn the Pro into one ?

I don't know, I went with the premium myself but if you already own a pro and know how to code........ Not a lot of Met prem/LE floating around for sale

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Then you gotta figure out how to get the shitty hammer out of there!

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

Then you gotta figure out how to get the shitty hammer out of there!

The hammer rules. Oh well, enjoy your non spinners.

#19 8 years ago

Come on guys both versions are both some of sterns best . I like the premium for some things and I also like pro for some things one being its probably the best value for the money of any recent stern

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 149.00
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 25.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.95
7,600 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-code and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.