(Topic ID: 103331)

Metallica pro... anyone change the music to Megadeth?

By cfh

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Hudson
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1421559468143.jpg
Metal.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Just curious, but it would be almost too cool if the Metallica game played Megadeth tunes instead. i've been really wanting to do this myself, but the time donation, not sure it's worth it. anyone else already do it? do people get it?? And yea i do like dave mustaine, wish he was still in metallica. but i guess that's my cross to bare...

#2 9 years ago

Oh yeah.......I get it. DUMB!

#3 9 years ago

My other metal head fans would get it.
But seriously, I have been thinking about completely changing out the songs for other metal all together. I'm looking right now....Opeth, Clutch, In Flames, Suffocation, Meshuggah, Devin Townsend, Decapitated, Vader... They all have to at least be influenced by Metallica, right?

#4 9 years ago

Throw Mechanix on there at least!

#5 9 years ago

I don't know...would you buy a dirty harry and put scared stiff sound effects and call outs? ...doesn't seem to fit...
Metallica pin should be jamming Metallica tunes.
just my .02

#6 9 years ago

IMO Stern should just make a Megadeth pin, just think of all the Vic Rattlehead art they could do!!

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

IMO Stern should just make a Megadeth pin, just think of all the Vic Rattlehead art they could do!!

im ok with that....as long as Iron Maiden is made first!

#8 9 years ago

I like Megadeth as much as the next guy (a lot), but replacing the music in the Metallica pinball machine with Megadeth, or any other band for that matter, just seems silly.

#9 9 years ago

Pouaaaaaaaaaaa

#10 9 years ago

I think that its great that you can swap out songs if you want to. But I think that Metallica and AC/DC should have songs by Metallica and AC/DC. Feel free to pimp out your mustang with some megadeth

#11 9 years ago

Dude , it's Mustaine not Mustang !

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

wish he was still in Metallica

Here you go.

Metal.JPGMetal.JPG

#13 9 years ago

Wondering if there are any mods along a similar line. Decals of Cliff Burton you can use on the PF and translite to cover whoever the new dude is.

4 months later
#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Here you go. » YouTube video

Metal.JPG 2 KB

Dude. That's awesome! I didn't even know Mustaine did a re-union with Metal-icca!

Bang my head!

#15 9 years ago

If I get a Met Pro or Prem as planned I'm sure I will do just that, replace all songs with Megadeath. Just like I changed all my ACDC songs to Van Halen songs

#16 9 years ago

I messed around with changing out the tunes. It's pretty easy if you have some basic audio editing knowledge. Probably pretty easy without any too, it wasn't very complex.

The thing that killed me was the song intros. For example, Enter Sandman is programmed to loop the first 12 notes while picking a tune (6 note riff played twice). Lets say it's about 5 seconds. I'm pretty sure whatever tune you put in it's place will loop the first 5 seconds.

I'm up for messing around with some Megadeth tunes for fun and sharing some results. 75% of the songs I would pick would be from Rust in Peace. What tunes were you thinking?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

If I get a Met Pro or Prem as planned I'm sure I will do just that, replace all songs with Megadeath. Just like I changed all my ACDC songs to Van Halen songs

You can start by spelling Megadeth correctly.

I kid, I kid.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Just curious, but it would be almost too cool if the Metallica game played Megadeth tunes instead. i've been really wanting to do this myself, but the time donation, not sure it's worth it. anyone else already do it? do people get it?? And yea i do like dave mustaine, wish he was still in Metallica. but i guess that's my cross to bare...

I just noticed that Clay Harrell started this thread! Dude! Bang YOUR head!

#19 9 years ago

I love Megadeth,but it doesn't fit in the Tallica pin. Nothing would make sense to anyone but you. & by the way,if Dave Mustaine would have stayed with Metallica,we wouldn't have Megadeth & Metallica would be a totally different band.

1421559468143.jpg1421559468143.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 29.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pro-anyone-change-the-music-to-megadeth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.