(Topic ID: 141182)

metallica premium production / sold out?

By ultimategameroom

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hotdoggin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider S3G.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

does anyone know if production is over and the games are sold out or will there be more made?

Back in the Beginning of August I placed an order with Trent for a MET Road Case once I heard that Stern was doing another run and decided to pay in full.

Unfortunately, It seems like Deja Vu all over again for me. Every time I ask when my MET RC might be shipping the answer is " Should be soon", "Hopefully next week", etc.. I was getting these same answers when I ordered my Kiss Premium from another distributor and ended up cancelling my order and going with the Pinball Refinery who thankfully had one in stock.

In Trent's defensive he isn't building the machines, so I suppose it really isn't his fault. Sooooo once again i'm waiting and waiting and waiting... and it sucks big time! Guess I'll never learn, Lol!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Don't buy a Jjp game or it sounds like you might blow your brains out

Lol... Nah, I'll be fine....I ran outta ammo..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Wanted
6,600 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Fort Collins, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider S3G.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside