(Topic ID: 141182)

metallica premium production / sold out?

By ultimategameroom

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Hotdoggin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

does anyone know if production is over and the games are sold out or will there be more made?

#2 4 years ago

Are you looking for one? Did you call any distributers?

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Are you looking for one? Did you call any distributers?

Exactly, if you want one I'd get on the horn quick and call Trent or JJ

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

does anyone know if production is over and the games are sold out or will there be more made?

Back in the Beginning of August I placed an order with Trent for a MET Road Case once I heard that Stern was doing another run and decided to pay in full.

Unfortunately, It seems like Deja Vu all over again for me. Every time I ask when my MET RC might be shipping the answer is " Should be soon", "Hopefully next week", etc.. I was getting these same answers when I ordered my Kiss Premium from another distributor and ended up cancelling my order and going with the Pinball Refinery who thankfully had one in stock.

In Trent's defensive he isn't building the machines, so I suppose it really isn't his fault. Sooooo once again i'm waiting and waiting and waiting... and it sucks big time! Guess I'll never learn, Lol!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from S3G:

Back in the Beginning of August I placed an order with Trent for a MET Road Case once I heard that Stern were doing another run and decided to pay in full.
Unfortunately, It seems like Deja Vu all over again for me. Every time I ask when my MET RC might be shipping the answer is " Should be soon", "Hopefully next week", etc.. I was getting these same answers when I ordered my Kiss Premium from another distributor and ended up cancelling my order and going with the Pinball Refinery who thankfully had one in stock.
In Trent's defensive he isn't building the machines, so I suppose it really isn't his fault. Sooooo once again i'm waiting and waiting and waiting... and it sucks big time! Guess I'll never learn, Lol!

Don't buy a Jjp game or it sounds like you might blow your brains out

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Don't buy a Jjp game or it sounds like you might blow your brains out

Lol... Nah, I'll be fine....I ran outta ammo..

#7 4 years ago

I am waiting for a few return calls from fri aft. does anyone know the status of production?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I am waiting for a few return calls from fri aft. does anyone know the status of production?

They even haven't started or just underway. There is still time. I was a day 1 order like S3G and keep getting the same.
I just spoke with my distributor yesterday & was told there was an email from Stern saying they're coming soon.
I'm taking it that the decal problems have been fixed & they are resuming production/shipping. (I hope) It would be worth the wait if the problems were addressed.

#9 4 years ago

Waiting here as well for a Metallica RC. I've been told production issues. I hope to find out more tomorrow. But damn whatever happened to the shipping at the end of the month? And this was august. Typical Stern. I never count the time line they give to be accurate. Always add 2 months to anything they say.

1 month later
#10 4 years ago

We wanted a RC but could only find a Monsters Premium and it was a little difficult finding one at under $7,600+, though we happened to grab the last one that one distributor was offering at a very reasonable price of $7,095 shipped plus $100 promo when ordering online for just under $7k total. Right now as of 12/12 their site has premiums (monsters) at the same price with delivery to take place mid Jan 2016.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 64.00
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Wanted

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside