(Topic ID: 49471)

Metallica Pinball Pro Videos v1.03 (UPDATED: NEW CODE V1.06 IN NOW)

By LesManley

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 701 posts
  • 173 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by LesManley
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Having seen video of the Pro in action, keeping in mind this was a very small sample set of what the game as to offer, are you...”

• More excited then before? What a fantastic start on an early code version! Awesome! 104 votes
    40%
  • As excited as before? It's about what I thought and I can't wait to see it all fleshed out! 76 votes
    29%
  • Less excited then before? I hope I'm wrong but I was expecting more. 46 votes
    18%
  • Never was excited. From the announcement, the game really has done nothing for me personally. 32 votes
    12%

(258 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

700.png
metallica.jpg
wagon_train_photo_large.jpg
945371_575921269096103_1088880709_n.jpg
944502_10151586008299244_1715917137_n..jpg
James.jpg
Metalli-cow.png
IMAG1150.jpg
Metallica_PRO_Detail-6_webready.jpg
coil.JPG
8707442719_25e1ca1b7a_h.jpg
IMG_0706.jpg
IMG_0705.jpg
IMG_0712.jpg
IMG_0704.jpg
IMG_0698.jpg
There are 701 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.
#551 10 years ago

James playing his new Metallica pinball game, how cool would that be? James.jpgJames.jpg

#552 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Man are some of you guys for real?First off in comparing the game to ACDC; I played ACDC with early code and well to be honest it sucked. Also ACDC music is integrated well really? I mean yeah if you call hearing the same song for an entire ball can be up to like 6 mins if not more. UHH I love ACDC but come on, and the call outs are just not there at all in ACDC; I mean every once in awhile Steve will say something but not much.
Second off ACDC; has about as basic of a layout as you can get and simple toys on it; not to mention the cannon; which we have seen beaten to death on games.
Third off just look at Metallica; metal ramps, innovative cool toys and lots of magnets and even in line drop targets on the pro. I mean the only thing we have on acdc pro is a freaking cannon and that's it.
Fourth off you guys are really complaining about code already? Give Lyman a freaking break man; he still has 3 months to finish the code. Also this is called a test game for a reason too. I mean come on even ACDC's code is not done yet.
Lastly, I mean this game has so much of what we have been asking for in line drops, custom art package; real voice call outs from the group, metal ramps and habitrails, and a pro that looks killer and we are still bitching? Ohh yeah that's right too I forgot WOZ is now shipping and they had what 3 years to work on that code and last time I checked that was no where near done
just my two cents

Agreed with you 100% my friend! This game is going to kick some serious butt. I can't wait for mine to come in. Metallica and pinball what more could we ask for? The wait is killing me.

#553 10 years ago

I don't think people are jumping the gun; we're just making suggestions while the window is still open for changes. I've already voted with my $$$ just based on what I've seen, because I want to play it NOW! I'm totally cool with updates coming later.

Regarding the songs - I wonder if James "YEAH" Hetfield required Stern to start the multiballs with his singing, skipping all the juicy riffs in the intros. It's not what I would have chosen.

#554 10 years ago

I suggested a YEAH frenzy mode using all James different "Yeahs" to Lyman.

Similar to TSPP Doho and '24' Dammit modes.

#555 10 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I suggested a YEAH frenzy mode using all James different "Yeahs" to Lyman.

https://soundcloud.com/kcclips/hetfield-grunts

I like the part where he says, "Yeah!"

#556 10 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

I agree. On top of that Sad But True is totally slow and plodding. Multiball music should always be fast and fun!

Actually, I think "slow and slithering" would be perfect for Snake MB. In a perfect world, Snake MB music would come from the 2nd part of "Orion", or the 1st part of "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OzMJhOwBLqw#t=257s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V6Dfo4zDduI#t=27s

#557 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Man are some of you guys for real?
First off in comparing the game to ACDC; I played ACDC with early code and well to be honest it sucked. Also ACDC music is integrated well really? I mean yeah if you call hearing the same song for an entire ball can be up to like 6 mins if not more. UHH I love ACDC but come on, and the call outs are just not there at all in ACDC; I mean every once in awhile Steve will say something but not much.
Second off ACDC; has about as basic of a layout as you can get and simple toys on it; not to mention the cannon; which we have seen beaten to death on games.
Third off just look at Metallica; metal ramps, innovative cool toys and lots of magnets and even in line drop targets on the pro. I mean the only thing we have on acdc pro is a freaking cannon and that's it.
Fourth off you guys are really complaining about code already? Give Lyman a freaking break man; he still has 3 months to finish the code. Also this is called a test game for a reason too. I mean come on even ACDC's code is not done yet.
Lastly, I mean this game has so much of what we have been asking for in line drops, custom art package; real voice call outs from the group, metal ramps and habitrails, and a pro that looks killer and we are still bitching? Ohh yeah that's right too I forgot WOZ is now shipping and they had what 3 years to work on that code and last time I checked that was no where near done
just my two cents

Clap Clap Clap. What he said. +1 That would take me 30 minutes to type.

#558 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll be honest, I think it's garbage that it's "okay" now to ship a game that's unfinished. If the code isn't ready then don't send the games out.

The multi-billion dollar video game industry does this everyday. Why is it different if stern ships something not complete? In the end it is just a game.

#559 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I was wondering if anyone said "typical fan layout" yet?

It may be a fan layout. But when stern does something different like Avengers, most everyone dogs and hate on it. Man, why is it all people do is complain about a new pinball machine that has yeat to be finsihed? You all need to get more excited about it. If you like your WMS games then just stay out of stern threads we don't want you here. If you love pinball you would find less time to complain and more time to have fun.

#560 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Hey Metallica fan boys, don't get your panties in a big ole wad. We are just giving our first impressions of the videos we are seeing. I think the pin looks awesome and am excited to play one, in fact I may pick one up down the road. But, finding a possible aspect that you may see as less than ideal and expressing that is one of the things that makes these forums interesting. Not just non-stop cheerleading. I like hearing all opinions of these games good and bad. Of course I don't have a vested interest in this one yet, so I do understand somewhat.

Agreed...Early vids show gameplay seeming a little slow on MET and this is all we have to judge for now. But if I could only put the ACDC sound chips in the Metallica machine, then all would be fine. Metallica machine looks great, but no way in any world will metallica music ever top ACDC!!

#561 10 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I was wondering if anyone said "typical fan layout" yet?

Jackal is just mad because he didn't get a mople and Lyman is not in charge of software on star trek

#562 10 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

The multi-billion dollar video game industry does this everyday. Why is it different if stern ships something not complete? In the end it is just a game.

That sucks too!

#563 10 years ago

You know what - I haven't read much in the reviews (or remember reading much) or have seen in the videos about the Brendon Small callouts as the voice of Sparky and the Snake? Can anyone comment on this? That was a big attraction for the game, and all I read about are the band member callouts so far.

#564 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Man are some of you guys for real?
First off in comparing the game to ACDC; I played ACDC with early code and well to be honest it sucked. Also ACDC music is integrated well really? I mean yeah if you call hearing the same song for an entire ball can be up to like 6 mins if not more. UHH I love ACDC but come on, and the call outs are just not there at all in ACDC; I mean every once in awhile Steve will say something but not much.

just my two cents

Hate to burst your bubble Derek but it doesn't shoot that good. Its just OK. The only thing that will make this game better than OK is Lyman. Without him it would be a complete turd fest.

as far as your thoughts go you can just change out the game name and insert whatever game name and thats how you feel about it. 2 weeks ago avengers was the sex for you before that it was acdc pro and tf pro and then xmen was the greatest thing Borg had ever done.

I played the game Sunday early afternoon. Its just not all that people think it will be. Sorry to BURST the bubble so to speak but its just MEH. I can say this as i am what one of maybe 20 people who has played it.

I agree acdc was a shit fest until 1.3 1.4

#565 10 years ago

I would have to agree that the toys on AC/DC arn't that great. And overall it does have a boring layout. But so does LOTR and that's one of the greatest games ever made. So great in fact, that just talking about it right now is going to make me log off this computer and go play a game or 10.

#566 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I would have to agree that the toys on AC/DC arn't that great. And overall it does have a boring layout. But so does LOTR and that's one of the greatest games ever made. So great in fact, that just talking about it right now is going to make me log off this computer and go play a game or 10.

10? Are you going for a 12 hour marathon?

#567 10 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Re: LOTR - Are you going for a 12 hour marathon?

Not this again...

#568 10 years ago

I think that if a playfield is great to shoot, then good software may result in a great game, mediocre software gets you a good game and bad software still gets you a bad game.

A playfield that is good to shoot probably needs great software to result in a great game.

A playfield that is not much fun to shoot (ie.. made shots leading to SDTM or the outlanes, lots of bricked shots, poor visiblity, weird angles, steep ramps, etc..), probably needs great software just to make an okay game. Mediocre software will probably end in a bad game and bad software gets you a "turdfest".

#569 10 years ago

since most games are only 40-50 min. It would only be a 9 hour marathon. Apparently I suck today worse than usual because i'm done already. And I played like 4 games of LOTR and 5 games of Shadow.

#570 10 years ago

Ok. Just got a chance to play MET myself at Mort's. Not a single soul but me playing pinball, had the machine to myself for 1.5 hours. Throw in a break for a quick bite, I got about a dozen or so plays on it.

Let me set the stage. Everything is just IMHO. I'm not a pinball guru; I've been collecting and playing regularly since around 2000. I'm also not a Stern lover or fanboy. I've owned a few sure, SM, POTC, Shrek and LOTR. I haven't bought a Stern since Shrek. I don't currently own any Sterns.

I'm not a great player, I'm an average player to just slightly above average player. I get better every year, but I never seem to really "get" each and every rule like a lot of players do. I get most of it and just bang the ball around the rest of the time. I mostly enjoy hitting tough shots, getting a multiball, and combos in particular.

So, on to MET. First impression of the game its just absolutely gorgeous. Each and every inch is gorgeous though, not just a couple things! Stunning artwork, from the cabinet to playfield to translite. Even the art on the arch! Just stunningly cool. By far and away best art on a Stern, ever, period, end of story. Again, I did say IMHO. But I have to believe a lot of folks will agree with me.

This game had a lot of LEDs in it, so it lit up nice too. Very cool light shows already! You've seen them in the videos but it doesn't do them justice. It won't disappoint in that regard.

Probably the first thing about game play I'll mention is the game is FAST. If you think its even remotely NOT FAST, you're in for a treat. If you hate fast flow, you'll hate this game. I hit a couple 5 way combos and man its satisfying. And the ramps are NOT HARD to hit. You have to be precise with your left side ramp shot in particular, sure. But they are not tough shots and there aren't a lot of bricks either. They sort of felt like playing T2 or T3 a bit to me at least (overall the game feels more like a SR pin to me). Very fast up the ramp and the metal ramps and habitrails are super smooth and fast.

The layout is just very well done. Very few SDTM's, the left side target on right ramp nailed me a few times. Very few left outlane losses, couple on the right for me, but less than average. The only thing I noticed is if you don't plunge the ball properly, it has a tendancy to bounce around and not make it up to the top lanes. Actually I figured this out quick and was able to account for it with my plunge, which actually made a typical boring skill shot a little less boring. There is a super skill already been mentioned.

By third game I hit about 55 million, had 3 of the multiballs, but missed the extra ball shot (oops). Overall I can't tell you how fun this game was to play, it was VERY fun. I played the X-men next to it and about barfed. Sorry to those that bought that game (oops again). MET looks, feels and plays like you're playing a NIB Monster Bash or something. Just very tight, very smooth, and very comfortable. Felt a little like I was playing AFM. Oh not to mention more than once I started thinking "damn I'm listening to Metallica while playing a Metallica pinball, how f'in cool is that!". Music really gets you pumped during play! I sort of wish they'd add another 3 to 5 songs!

I will be a proud new owner of Metallica, Stern if you're reading, you knocked it out of the park on this one keep it up please I'll keep buying your games!!!

Vince

#571 10 years ago

PinManV - Thanks for the detailed review. Did you decide to purchase MET before or after playing it?

#572 10 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

PinManV - Thanks for the detailed review. Did you decide to purchase MET before or after playing it?

Thanks. Well, funny you ask. I was seriously sweating my decision to pre-order a game without playing it first, so to answer your question, I decided to pre-order before playing it, and LUCKILY confirmed what I'd hoped in that its going to be a very fun addition to my small collection. I broke my own cardinal rule of not buying a game before playing it. The art, music and layout photos got me.

#573 10 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

no way in any world will metallica music ever top ACDC!!

EWWWWWWW!

#574 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Ok. Just got a chance to play MET myself at Mort's. Not a single soul but me playing pinball, had the machine to myself for 1.5 hours. Throw in a break for a quick bite, I got about a dozen or so plays on it.
Let me set the stage. Everything is just IMHO. I'm not a pinball guru; I've been collecting and playing regularly since around 2000. I'm also not a Stern lover or fanboy. I've owned a few sure, SM, POTC, Shrek and LOTR. I haven't bought a Stern since Shrek. I don't currently own any Sterns.
I'm not a great player, I'm an average player to just slightly above average player. I get better every year, but I never seem to really "get" each and every rule like a lot of players do. I get most of it and just bang the ball around the rest of the time. I mostly enjoy hitting tough shots, getting a multiball, and combos in particular.
So, on to MET. First impression of the game its just absolutely gorgeous. Each and every inch is gorgeous though, not just a couple things! Stunning artwork, from the cabinet to playfield to translite. Even the art on the arch! Just stunningly cool. By far and away best art on a Stern, ever, period, end of story. Again, I did say IMHO. But I have to believe a lot of folks will agree with me.
This game had a lot of LEDs in it, so it lit up nice too. Very cool light shows already! You've seen them in the videos but it doesn't do them justice. It won't disappoint in that regard.
Probably the first thing about game play I'll mention is the game is FAST. If you think its even remotely NOT FAST, you're in for a treat. If you hate fast flow, you'll hate this game. I hit a couple 5 way combos and man its satisfying. And the ramps are NOT HARD to hit. You have to be precise with your left side ramp shot in particular, sure. But they are not tough shots and there aren't a lot of bricks either. They sort of felt like playing T2 or T3 a bit to me at least (overall the game feels more like a SR pin to me). Very fast up the ramp and the metal ramps and habitrails are super smooth and fast.
The layout is just very well done. Very few SDTM's, the left side target on right ramp nailed me a few times. Very few left outlane losses, couple on the right for me, but less than average. The only thing I noticed is if you don't plunge the ball properly, it has a tendancy to bounce around and not make it up to the top lanes. Actually I figured this out quick and was able to account for it with my plunge, which actually made a typical boring skill shot a little less boring. There is a super skill already been mentioned.
By third game I hit about 55 million, had 3 of the multiballs, but missed the extra ball shot (oops). Overall I can't tell you how fun this game was to play, it was VERY fun. I played the X-men next to it and about barfed. Sorry to those that bought that game (oops again). MET looks, feels and plays like you're playing a NIB Monster Bash or something. Just very tight, very smooth, and very comfortable. Felt a little like I was playing AFM. Oh not to mention more than once I started thinking "damn I'm listening to Metallica while playing a Metallica pinball, how f'in cool is that!". Music really gets you pumped during play! I sort of wish they'd add another 3 to 5 songs!
I will be a proud new owner of Metallica, Stern if you're reading, you knocked it out of the park on this one keep it up please I'll keep buying your games!!!
Vince

Vince,
I am so glad you liked it. I myself love fast and flowing games. I know that Lyman and Borg both out their heart and souls into this game and also that Lyman will be coding this game for the next couple months too. Stern is really listening to us. How did the metal ramps on it feel? and also was the fuel dead end shot as cool as it looks?

#575 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Great first impressions, thanks! I'm glad to hear you thought the game was fun to shoot and didn't seem overly brickish or clunky, since it sounds like you are similar to me skill wise. That was my biggest concern. I'm really looking forward to playing it.

#576 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Vince

My question to you is, will you be buying Pro or waiting for a Premium?

#577 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

My question to you is, will you be buying Pro or waiting for a Premium?

I currently have a LE pre-ordered and paid... if I didn't I'd for sure buy the Pro and buy another 2K game with the savings!!! Maybe if I wasn't such a Metallica fan, Dirty Donny fan, and specifically MOP fan.

Driving away today got me thinking the LE better (and should!) have more than what they've announced, or its really not worth the $2800 premium over a Pro. Most likely it never will be, other than the collectability factor.

#578 10 years ago

I don't know....money once paid is soon forgotten, but that hammer will be pounding pinballs into the coffin underneath the playfield forever.

#579 10 years ago
Quoted from PinManV:

Vince

Quoted from PinManV:

Vince

Quoted from PinManV:

Vince

Thanks for the great review. Something you say concerns be very much. Having owned (but sold) an Avengers Pro, when I read "...if you don't plunge the ball properly, ... not make it up to the top lanes...", well needless to say I am rather alarmed. How serious is this? I don't want to go through that again. I had hoped to buy a Metallica Pro. Now I don't know. Please explain.

#580 10 years ago

Thanks for great review Vince.

I too have noticed very few SDTM.

Does seem a little like SR layout. Spidermans left ramp. Or T3.

Shooter is identical to Xmen and ACDC so I dont think its an issue, aka the plastic shooter lane of Gomez's design.

944502_10151586008299244_1715917137_n..jpg944502_10151586008299244_1715917137_n..jpg

#581 10 years ago

My thoughts on the software "not being done" is a good thing to me. As the game matures it gives the programmers time to make changes, improve and add features. Id rather not have it "done" with no real development time to improve it.

As far as layout or play compared to AC/DC, I have no clue, as I have played neither game, but since everyone seems to compare the two and AC/DC seems to be a top pin, I thought I would compare the playfields. IMO, there is absolutely no comparison. The first thing I noticed was the plastic lanes on AC/DC vs the metal lanes. Compared to Metallica, that looks just plain cheap. Stock photos of the band with some artwork, compared to the hand drawn art of Dirty Don? No comparison. Toys looks better, and more intricate on Metallica.

With that being said, this is a game after all not an art show, and games are meant to be fun. Is Metallica fun???? Seems we have a couple of hard core players here who like the pin, even with the early release software and from what I have gathered from these threads, AC/DC still needed some software revisions until it was right, so if that is the case, it would seem to me that with some software work on Metallica it should be just as good at "play" and without question, blows it away in every other aspect (Art/Toys and music, which is subjective).

Personally I think its going to be a winner and Im glad I got in on it..

#582 10 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

I too have noticed very few SDTM.

How can you reference that without playing it.

#583 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

How can you reference that without playing it.

I didn't notice many, but I remember the SDTM very clearly on my EB in the 147 million game video that was posted. I honestly think I could have saved it, but I was little winded from ball 1 and didn't give the slap everything I had.

#584 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I didn't notice many, but I remember the SDTM very clearly on my EB in the 147 million game video that was posted. I honestly think I could have saved it, but I was little winded from ball 1 and didn't give the slap everything I had.

I didnt notice many myself either. I thought the game played funny though. Seemed like the game was stiched together. Like things where added as after thougt. It feel that way to you? Where you there Sunday?

My biggest complaint is the left orbit. GLARH damn you left orbit!

#585 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I didnt notice many myself either. I thought the game played funny though. Seemed like the game was stiched together. Like things where added as after thougt. It feel that way to you? Where you there Sunday?

Don't take this the wrong way, but just for a fram of reference in te last few years what sterns do you truly enjoy? I know you tell it like it is I'm just curious.

#586 10 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Don't take this the wrong way, but just for a fram of reference in te last few years what sterns do you truly enjoy? I know you tell it like it is I'm just curious.

csi 24 TF ( I had lots of issues with mine) POTC LOTR ACDC I like Metallica its just not the scond coming of christ and will never take down ACDC. ACDC is simple but thats what makes it fun as hell. Metallica has the potential to be a good game but its not gonna be a show stopper like ACDC. Thats just the truth.

I liked XMen too but the software is pure trash. That game needs a ground up overhaul.

If i where to compare Metallica to any other Borg game i would say it plays very similar to TFTC if it didnt have a upper flipper. Metallica was supposed to have 3 flips though. If you get enough time on crypt you would understand the likeness.

#587 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Metallica has the potential to be a good game but its not gonna be a show stopper like ACDC.

I totally agree with this. The game is fun, but I didn't walk away wanting to play more like I did with ACDC (ended up leaving three credits on the Metallica pin). I hope the code makes up for it though, because I would like to own one, I just need more convincing that it's worth the purchase price for a long term spot in the line-up (but can't really base that off of a beta game I guess).

#588 10 years ago

Its not even beta right now more alpha. Metallica was executed better than acdc as far as ramps and looks. It looks just frigging amazing. The colors contrast so much that some things apear to be lifting of the play field in a 3d effect.

#589 10 years ago

Akuma

Cool, I didn't think you liked ACDC. I do agree on the ACDC thing though it is a very unique game(not layout but execution). Very excited about the art on Metallica though , ACDC is good despite it looks

#590 10 years ago

Also very curious how this would have looked with third flipper ... Maybe not in drops and a ramp/shot there ?

#591 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I totally agree with this. The game is fun, but I didn't walk away wanting to play more like I did with ACDC (ended up leaving three credits on the Metallica pin). I hope the code makes up for it though, because I would like to own one, I just need more convincing that it's worth the purchase price for a long term spot in the line-up (but can't really base that off of a beta game I guess).

In the end it seems that everyone keeps coming back to the sofware. I remember when AC/DC first came out, I just walked away from it not caring if i played it again. I was legitimately unimpressed. I have played it since then with much better software and it's a much different game, I really enjoy it now. I don't think the playfield is amazing by any stretch but it sure is fun.

Consider TSPP, it looks like a re-hash of the South Park playfield (groan) with some additions and changes - and amazing software by Keefer. People love it too, myself included. I remember playing it with very early software and thought it was neat but wasn't totally sold on its overall value.

#592 10 years ago

Looks like there is another code update already. John from D&G e-mailed me and said that v1.05 is going into Metallica tomorrow before lunch. Not sure what this revision will add, but it will be there if you want to check it out.

#593 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Looks like there is another code update already. John from D&G e-mailed me and said that v1.05 is going into Metallica tomorrow before lunch. Not sure what this revision will add, but it will be there if you want to check it out.

Going to take more video? Please?

#594 10 years ago

I will be there about 12:30 tomorrow as well Johnny. Hope to see you there!

#595 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

In the end it seems that everyone keeps coming back to the sofware. I remember when AC/DC first came out, I just walked away from it not caring if i played it again. I was legitimately unimpressed. I have played it since then with much better software and it's a much different game, I really enjoy it now. I don't think the playfield is amazing by any stretch but it sure is fun.

That's what I'm hoping for with Metallica, and why I don't want to be too harsh on it since it's definitely not finished.

But if it is in fact as awesome as ACDC, I'm going to have to sell both RFM and WCS94

#596 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I wasn't planning on buying this one. Metallica tanked after the black cd. But I played it and loved the shots. First game in a while where I played early software and really enjoyed it. So, good shots and Lyman perfecting the code is a win in my book.

#597 10 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

I will be there about 12:30 tomorrow as well Johnny. Hope to see you there!

Not sure if I can make it over there tomorrow at lunch, but I'll let you know if I can.

#598 10 years ago

I gotta say...I hate Metallica ever since Black came out...I hate this theme for a pinball...but hot damn, Stern knows how to make great pins don't they? That multiball looks SOOO satisfying.

#599 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

but its not gonna be a show stopper like ACDC

And how do you know this? until its finish its a bit unfair to say so right? AC/DC has been out for a while now with multiple code updates to get it to where it is today.

Metallica has just only started to ship and with only two code updates so far with more to come.

To early to call in my books.

#600 10 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

There is to be "weekly" updates on Metallica for the next 2 months YES SIR !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

7,600 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 701 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pinball-pro-video-v103/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.