(Topic ID: 40416)

Metallica Pinball - My neighbors are gonna s*** a brick!

By thedarkknight77

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 159 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by ChrisS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Metal_up_Your_Ass.jpg
Pantera-groupeGlam02[1].jpg
metallicops.jpg
There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 11 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

have you even listened to Death Magnetic?

You know I do like the newer stuff as much as the older stuff, But I can't stand the mastering on everything from Load foward. IT IS TOO LOUD!! SO LOUD IT CLIPS. Death Magnetic is by far the worse sounding CD (from an engineering stand point, not musically). I spent big money on stereo equipment and I don't like it when the source audio is CLIPPING!

So when the new pin comes out I hope to god that if any new music is used it is properly mastered.

#152 11 years ago
Quoted from Pugsley:

You know I do like the newer stuff as much as the older stuff, But I can't stand the mastering on everything from Load foward. IT IS TOO LOUD!! SO LOUD IT CLIPS. Death Magnetic is by far the worse sounding CD (from an engineering stand point, not musically). I spent big money on stereo equipment and I don't like it when the source audio is CLIPPING!
So when the new pin comes out I hope to god that if any new music is used it is properly mastered.

Yeah, I agree with that. I do like most of the songs on DM though.

Quoted from vid1900:

Coldplay and Lady Gaga made 2x
but does anyone want a pinball of those artists?

In all seriousness a Lady Gaga pinball could be pretty amazing, in a Cirqus Voltaire sort of way!

#153 11 years ago

An Iron Maiden pin would crush a Metallica pin any day of the week in my opinion. So much better artwork, themes and music to pick from. Loved Metallica up until post-Black album stuff, just can't get in to the new stuff at all.

A new Guns N Roses pin would be sweet. It could take your money, start the game two hours after you hit start, and end abruptly after the first mode.

#154 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

An Iron Maiden pin would crush a Metallica pin any day of the week in my opinion. So much better artwork, themes and music to pick from.

I agree the artwork and themes favor Maiden from a purely visual standpoint but I favor Metallica's sound which pulls a lot of weight in a music theme. I'd take a Maiden theme over ACDC though.

#155 11 years ago

Maiden,Metallica,AC/DC LE, Guns N Roses, Kiss-Nugent(need an older one) and possibly a DE Tommy (even though based on a play) could be a real nice line up. Just need the good code in the newer ones since we can't change the older ones. We'll just have to wait and see what Stern's up too...

#156 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Maiden,Metallica,AC/DC LE, Guns n Roses, Kiss-Nugent(need an older one) and possibly a DE Tommy (even though based on a play) could be a real nice line up. Just need the good code in the newer ones since we can't change the older ones. We'll just have to wait and see what Stern's up too...

Don't forget Dolly Parton!!

#157 11 years ago

Your right, missed that one but does it fit? Might do better next to a BBH, just saying. The heavy metal thing will run its course in the next few years but I'm glad that I found my way back to see it.

#158 11 years ago
Quoted from 7Warpig7:

I love heavy metal, I hate the screamer/growler vocals that's been dominating for the last decade. There's a few older bands still putting out good stuff and a few new bands putting out good stuff, but nothing coming out today can hold a candle to what was coming out 43 years ago. Just watch Bill on the drums the guy is unmatched, he inverts his sticks and just relentlessly smashes that tiny kit, I do not know how it lasts a song let alone a whole show.
» YouTube video

Great video selection, Black Sabboth rocks.

I had to laugh at the shoutout to 43 years ago.

My how time flies.

#159 11 years ago
Quoted from GrueLurks:

An Iron Maiden pin would crush a Metallica pin any day of the week in my opinion. So much better artwork, themes and music to pick from.
A new Guns n Roses pin would be sweet. It could take your money, start the game two hours after you hit start, and end abruptly after the first mode.

Ok the GNR thing was halarious.

I would love a maiden pin. I believe their sound is a bit dated but I think the artwork and overseas appeal could really sell some pins.

In keeping with tradition of my music themed pins I'm in for what's next. Unless its Kiss. I just don't know if I can stomach that one.

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 149.00
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-pinball-my-neighbors-are-gonna-shit-a-brick/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.