Topic Stats

• 16,952 posts
  • 953 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 55 seconds ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 363 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,883 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190715_121505 (resized).jpg
20180305_174038_006 (resized).jpg
20170129_124250 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
443B3BD0-D20F-43ED-99FD-399687AEC9EC (resized).jpeg
396E8D10-4B48-4BD2-A390-8A60353B8740 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9556.JPG
IMG_9555.JPG
IMG_9559.JPG
944ED964-8F82-404F-A095-CAB0DCD9383D (resized).jpeg
7FA19559-CBD0-4C75-857C-09E37563B632 (resized).jpeg
20191127_173238 (resized).jpg
IMG_4838 (resized).JPG
20191102_232801 (resized).jpg
B37D4A93-7389-4E67-89C1-E0CA273E05D7 (resized).jpeg
867D6ECA-1374-4625-8C81-8D285482D93F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rensh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#473 6 years ago

Guess I should join this club to now being proud owner of a HUO MET PRO.

Picture proofs it but it also shows my love for another great pin (for me still the greatest pin on earth)

Time to enjoy this pin and share the love with them outside world. GOne order LEDs this weekend, already installed the shaker. By the way, if Sparky multiball starts the shaker is activated for a longer period and the cabinet really starts to make rattling noise (not the glass). Took the shaker from my BdK where I never noticed this but BdK doesnt shake that long. Is this normal? I retightened all the screws but that didnt help

Anyway, pinball, nothing else matter.

IMG_1900.JPG

2 months later
#586 6 years ago

TMezel, there only so much mods my wallet can take

Keep up the good work, my MET is getting nicer every day

#587 6 years ago

Last night some spare time. Equipped the snake with yellow LEDs and the flipper buttons with blue led, might order some purple to try out

image-617.jpg image-801.jpg image.jpg
1 week later
#603 6 years ago

Visited my friend yesterday and he also did some stuff to his MeT pro

The fangs you see in below picture are made from Lego horns. Gave him already a couple of Tezmel fangs, to be installed ASAP

image-92.jpg image-337.jpg image-801.jpg image-294.jpg image-794.jpg
#607 6 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

The colors I have are purple, red, blue and orange. I will finalize and announce in a day or two with pics of all the pretty colors.

Damnt it tmezel, i need to get a payraise

2 weeks later
#629 5 years ago

I have ledded most of my MET PRO but still prefer the incandescent bulbs for the slingshots spots. However, these bulbs here break a lot, have to replace them I think monthly. Apparently a lot of vibration going on there

The famous overpowered slingshots I guess (a 5 Ohm resistor cured that problem bu the way)

1 week later
#649 5 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Why would anyone even do the normal skill shot? The super skill shot is pretty damn easy. For people who don't know about it, just hold the left flipper when plunging.
I was adamant about disabling the post diverter, but since replacing it with a metal one, I'll never disable it again. It works exactly as it should finally. There are a lot of subtle differences when playing with the post disabled that just don't play/feel right with it off.

I read a lot about plastic to metal post changing but what is the difference eg what is going wrong with the plastic post? Is it not returning the ball back or ???? If I compare my met pro with a friend of mine both have same behavior. Doesn't appear to be wrong so what am I missing ??

#653 5 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

The ball rejects against the post and the ball rolls back where it came instead of dribbling into the pops. The metal post allows the game to play as it was designed.

Aha, I thought it was intended to roll back. Thought that the dribbling into the popbumpers would perhaps be the problem people were talking about. After all, a post in the mid of a lane, you would suspect it is there to return the ball....

I know it has been asked and to be found somewhere but do you have by chance the weblink to the required part?

Thanks

1 week later
#671 5 years ago

Added custom painted sparky, amazing work from local artist Geert Koops

image-423.jpgimage-42.jpg

#677 5 years ago

For those who wanna see more pics on the modified sparky see

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alternative-sparky-by-koop-customs

#678 5 years ago

2 weeks later
#681 5 years ago

Known issue, you need to put a washer so it clamps more over the edge. If you do a search function on this topic for sure something will pop up. Nothing to worry about, is not difficult to do.

2 weeks later
#694 5 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

I did...and it's worth it. Very nicely made and very easy to install.
The red eyes take a little getting used to in the beginning, but after 2-3 games, the red eyes seem part of the game.
I would recommend it.

Yellow leds are great to, more real life

foto.JPG

#698 5 years ago

Contact Iamdarras at http://iamdarras.bigcartel.com/product/met-snake-eyes

If you have a Pro, his Coffin mod is a must to !!

4 months later
#734 5 years ago
Quoted from Homertv:

If I remove Sparky and send him off to be painted can I still play the game?

Yep, you can play

2 weeks later
#811 5 years ago

Mod no ?? On my met pro. This is 1 great machine

image-764.jpg image.jpg
3 weeks later
#961 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

For the most part, pinball browser is easy. The hardest part is getting the sound levels right but even that isnt too difficult. here's some tips and tricks to help out the process:
1. Go to this thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-for-getting-sound-files-ready-for-pinball-browser
2. download pinball browser from the OP's link and his suggested Audacity program for music editing.
3. Get the song you want to import into a .wav format. Tip: If you use iTunes, you can convert .aac (itunes) files to .wav in itunes! In iTunes - Go to Edit > Preferences. Click General > then click Import Settings Button. On the 'import using' change it from aac to wav and click OK to save. Then select the song you want to convert and click File > Create New Version > create as wav. Then right click your song and select find in windows explorer. You'll see two versions of the song, one is the itunes aac file and the other new wav file. Copy+Paste the wav file to your pinball browser folder or sub folder in pinball browser so you have your import/export music in a separate location than itunes.
4. Follow Dugfreez's tips in the link above from step 1 which is opening the song in Audacity and making it a 24kbps mono sound file. This is also where you can lower or raise the volume level of the song. Follow the tips though in the OP's thread above in step 1.
5. download metallicas code from sterns website and save it in a new subfolder in your pinball browser.
6. open pinball browser and open the code file. You'll see all the sound bytes, music, messages, etc... for Metallica. It'll be organized in bits not verbage so its hard to know what song is which.
TIP: pinball browser has a bookmarks button and you can look for bookmarks online for Metallica code and it'll automatically import bookmarks for all the songs.
7. Select the song you want to replace, click import, select your new altered song you made in audacity and select import. You'll get a warning pop up about the sound file has to be 24kpbs, just hit ok. You should be able to play the song now in pinball browser and it should be the imported one.
TIP: play your new song in pinball browser then play another factory song - you should be able to tell if your imported song will be much louder or lower than the other songs in the machine. When i imported The Judas Kiss it was super loud. I lowered the db's using Audacity to like -4 or -5 til i finally found a sweet spot.
8. Go to the 'Messages' Tab in pinball browser and search for the song you are replacing > i.e. RIDE THE LIGHTNING. Change the text to the new song. You only get 15 characters > im not sure what happens if you checkbox force to use longer text.
9. Save the new .BIN folder with a new name of some sort (dont use spaces) MET161LE for example.
10. Put it on a USB and update your game.
I may have missed a few steps but thats basically it. It takes some computer knowledge and a little tinkering but it really should only take you about 30 mins to do all that. Uploading it to your pin is the long part
I had to do mine twice because the sound level was so high on The Judas Kiss.

If I am not very mistaken current version of pinball browser also imports other formats like mp3 so audacity is no longer required. Also you can select which part in time and I think even the sound level. Should use it again, to long ago since I did my ST

#974 5 years ago

So it rained today and got bored. And what do you do than? Exactly, make another mod based on something which is lying around image.jpg image-825.jpg image-929.jpg

#1012 5 years ago

image.jpg

Here another pic of a snake with fangs. It's a pro.

Really one of the best mods for MEt and the best bang for your bucks for sure

7 months later
#2535 4 years ago

Had from pinball refinery already the magnificent light mod but it could be overwhelming. Added on top an extra sticker on top and now the balance is much better IMO

Great way to go Steve !!

Must have mod now with the pinblades

image.jpg
1 week later
#2641 4 years ago

Yes, colored MET is going to be awesome, so beautifull Dots. Going the SMARTDMD route. Have already installed the raspberry Pi and hooked it up for the moment to an external display while awaiting delivery of the LCDdisplay controller from china. Colired MET is 80%+ finished.

And you guys should consider yourself Lucky, ColorDMD costs over here with taks and so on approx USD 500,- .....

Have SmartDMD already fully installed on ACDC but I think MET is going to be even more epic. Included 1 random pic of smartdmd on ACDC

IMG_5764.JPG IMG_5763.JPG IMG_5762.JPG IMG_5759.JPG IMG_5736.JPG
#2665 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Installed the Shaker Motor, Silverjet Balls, Sling Protectors, Sparky Protector, and Mystery Scoop Protector today after work. I am really loving this game already. Going to sit down this weekend and order some more mods. I wasn't sure I would like the Pinbits sling protectors but now that they are on, I love them. I think they look really good.
So what do the settings for the shaker actually do? (minimal, moderate, maximum) Do they affect the intensity of the shaker or the frequency it is used? Right now when sparky gets electrocuted it sounds like my machine is about to take off.
20150416_191613_zpsriedgmz8.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
20150416_191623_zpsbthvcc2p.JPG (Click image to enlarge)20150416_191633_zpsk1n0zcci.JPG (Click image to enlarge)20150416_191648_zps5akgbefu.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Setting of the shaker determines how frequent it is used, not the intensity of the shaker. If you really want you can change the intensity mechanically, eg. change/rotate the weights on the shaker. However, with MET I dont think it is required. Standard setting is fine (with me at least)

#2823 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

What would you suggest better, mylar rings or the cliffy's around the magnets? Also if using the cliffy's do they just stick down to the playfield with double sided tape or? Thanks.

Big fan of Cliffy but dont use his magnet protectors. They are stuck to the playfield with some kind of doubleside tape and tend to warp after some use. Cliffy's makes great products but not for the magnet. If you are reading this Cliffy, sorry

1 week later
#3291 4 years ago
Quoted from Adios:

Pissed,image.jpg (Click image to enlarge) less than 3 weeks nib playfield is chipped up around sparky magnet! Any ideas to fix or cover?

That's really ough. Cliffy has magnet protectors but they tend to warp after some time (get loose).
As you have not much to loose here perhaps use different style of glue?

http://www.passionforpinball.com/Metallica.htm

I would only try this as a last resort however. First contact Stern

1 month later
#3654 4 years ago

So, have a SMARTDMD in mine running with the colorfile of great PinballMikeD. Problem is I have a painted Sparky by Geert Koop (his very first one I may add , Sparky goes Hawai) and colored is flesh Sparky.

So spent some time altering PinballMIkeD's work and see

Nice in green . This type of DIY is what I love in SmartDMD and yep, ColorDMD looks great to but I am a DIY guy

#3674 4 years ago

No need to wait

Mirror blades look great.

image.jpg

1 week later
#3815 4 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

For those who want to install spinners themselves on the pro - I did this but my local dealer only had Tommy spinners and they're wider.
I was able to fit them but barely - there only is one spot on each side where they just have enough clearance.
So it's possible but it's better to order the correct type.

Tommy Spinners? Is this a mod like Hooked spinners? Did you have to modidy the plastics to make them fit? Are they connected to the standup targets at ramp entrance?

#3847 4 years ago

Yep just one more mod

Thanks to the idea of mustang Paul I added one. Pictures don't do it justice, much more reddish in real life

Hooked it up for the moment to the GIcircuit. Will set a 5 to 12 volt inverter but think 12 volt might be to bright. I want them to go out with the GI, preparing for the GI theater mod

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

1 week later
#3976 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

I was leaning in that direction, thanks

Yep, green it should be. Preferable with a red shirt

image.jpg

2 weeks later
#4191 4 years ago

some video footage of Mike D great work

Made Spraky myself green to match my game

#4194 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Interesting, I see a few things I need to address. I like the green sparky though

Yep around 7:30 you see some strange stuff

But still amazing work

2 months later
#4593 4 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Played perfect right out of the box.
Love this game.

IMG_1088.jpg IMG_1091.jpg

He, you copied exactly my line-up

1 month later
#4943 4 years ago

This would also look great on Acdc

Nice work

3 weeks later
#5084 4 years ago

Installed the GI Theater mod from Timebandit and some gameplay can be seen at

I think I can safely say I have now a real Promium

1 week later
#5188 3 years ago

If you are a DIY guy and wanna save like 50% you could go the SMARTDMD route

Check the threads on this from pinball miked. Awesome work from him

image_1.jpeg

image_2.jpeg

image_3.jpeg

#5237 3 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Any video of this in action?

With smartdmd you can also changes colours yourself. As i have a green sparky i made it green

Colordmd is a great product to. I am DIY type and being dutch saving money is nice too

#5285 3 years ago

Some gameplay showing smartdmd and GI theater mod

#5295 3 years ago
Quoted from damageinc55:

Great looking machine. I'm working on the smart dmd next week. Any tips for mounting on the newer back boxes?
Is that a kit for the lighting behind the trans?

Sorry, no experience with mounting in the newer backboxes. How I did it and the backbox led flashkit can be seen at

#5308 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Rensh, your game looks spectacular!

Thanks !!!

#5309 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Nice vid, and now my wallet will soon be $500 lighter cause of that smartdmd..

SmartDMD will only set you back around 200-225 USD I expect
So you get to keep some money to keep your wife happy

1 month later
#5789 3 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

No you guys the NEW Creeping Death Blade Skins, mirror blades and Pin Blades combined.

These

http://www.pingraffix.com/#!product-page/c1xid/314a9786-ced0-38a7-7869-3193ba939d69

Friend of mine has this style on his TWD PRO. Looks good

3 weeks later
#6009 3 years ago

Respect. Never made it to EOL (yet) but even without reaching eol this pin is great to play and mod

Installed a 120 Watt active subwoofer couple of weeks ago (soldered parallel over the cabinet speaker, sorry) and that adds a lot more as I expected, the bass is now just ]}#%^^. Hooked it also up to my acdc, same added fun

3 weeks later
#6326 3 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

I just put on 3 carbon fiber magnet protectors on my MET Premium & am now experiencing numerous massive air balls, especially around the coffin magnet.
The carbon fiber seems rather thick and I think the pinball hits the front edge of the protector causing enough lift so that when the Newton ball is struck the sphere-on-sphere contact sends the pinball flying. This lift probably occurs at the other 2 protectors as well, but not as noticable.
I'm afraid plastics, Sparky, & other items are going to get damaged so I'm removing them.
In the TWD owner's thread, people are not installing magnet protectors at all since the core is already surrounded by a metal casing, but MET magnets don't have this, so I need some protection to prevent playfield chipping.
Cling vinyl was suggested as it has no adhesive, but there are Mylar protector rings availble through Marco & Pinball Life.
What would work best?

I have them to and notice nothing strange eg no extra airball. Have a pro so no magnet to be protected at the coffin though

2 weeks later
#6467 3 years ago

Installed hookedonpinball spinners. Was a little nervous about cutting the plastics but that came out alright allthough not perfect if you look very close

In combo with the external subwoofer, who needs a shaker ?

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

8 months later
#8803 3 years ago

Saw some valve caps in eBay for few dollars. Couldn't resist. Now to find a place for them

IMG_0928 (resized).JPG

#8804 3 years ago

Some idea's

IMG_0942 (resized).JPG

IMG_0943 (resized).JPG

#8805 3 years ago

Also installed a playfield Protektor from pinball universe this week. Nice and shiny

IMG_0940 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#9192 2 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

The cliffy for the sparky magnet says "carbon fiber", is that better? Or should I just use mylar circles?

The carbon fibers ones work great. Used to be metal but they curled up hence now carbon.

2 months later
#10466 2 years ago

My take on the hidden inserts. A belt buckle and some tire valve caps and two leds ofcourse

IMG_1786 (resized).JPG

IMG_1787 (resized).JPG

#10485 2 years ago

I know the feeling. My gameroom is upstairs and have to remove the head to.

Can inform labeling is not really required. All connectors are keyed and if you follow the cable harness it more or less all comes together. Must admit though that I always make a picture and always check prior to turning on .

Stern SAM is also easy, WPC has a lot more connectors

3 months later
#11196 2 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Got this belt buckle off ebay for $15 and mounted it up , looks allright with lights on i think sparky likes it

Hmm, I know This from somewhere

IMG_6399 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#11328 2 years ago
Quoted from jorant:

» YouTube video
This one. You mean there's another one?!

That's the best mod you can buy for a MET pro. Close Second is Colordmd.

If you have ever played a premium or LE, this mod gives you the same light experience on a pro. No more, no less.

3 weeks later
#11505 2 years ago
Quoted from jorant:

After receiving no contact of any kind from him for over two weeks, this just quietly showed up from iamdarras today. Not good customer service at all, but the man finally followed through.

This is a nice mod but I recommend playing a smartphone screen protector over it. They have no glue so should be safe to remove if ever needed. My first one got damaged rather quickly.

2 months later
#12055 2 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Careful, you might upset Rens, who holds the record for most modded Metallica!

Where do you think we got all the ideas !!

Damned, he visits my game room and than starts copying my work

#12079 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I believe hitting the target acts as “more hits” to the opti. For example one hit to the target = 3 triggers of opto.

Correct

2 weeks later
#12205 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Is it bad to hold the flippers for an extended period of time?

You wouldn’t be the first to fry the transistor because of long holding the flipper up.

1 week later
#12234 1 year ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Anyway. first thing I did was throw out the standard instruction cards and pulled the promo media from the stern website and sharpen and add a "Free Play". Writing is small but it worked out pretty well IMHO.

I have seen these aproncards befor somewhere

See this picture of like 4 yrs ago. Great minds think alike

C4551FBB-4BBC-473E-9800-CD3F1CB12655 (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#12591 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Galaxy S6 phone. I'm kind of surprised myself it came out that good.

$400 is the main reason. I like them but I just don't see $400 in value for that mod in any of my games.

You could go for a half price smartdmd or pin2dmd solution (which is compatible with smartdmd). More DIY although pin2dmd is reasonable plug and play.

1 week later
#12736 1 year ago

I had my MET like 3 yrs prior to replacing the plastic post with a metal one. Not because I disliked the bouncing, just to see how it plays.

The metal post bounces rarely but I enjoyed the pin with a plastic post just as much

1 month later
#13065 1 year ago
Quoted from Koos:

Hey guys, hopefully I’ll be able to join the Metallica family as well very soon. Hope to have my MET arrived within two weeks or so.
Now I’m desperately searching for the snake mod but specially the “3D version”. Any ideas where I might find it?
Also the snake fangs seem to become quite rare. Do they break easily? Otherwise I might consider passing on them.
Thanks!

Have my Mezel mod Fangs like 3 yrs now I think? Still going strong so don’t worry. You are fine for a long time.

And nice to see another MET user. You know Leon also living in Helmand? He has a modded met to so you can get some ideas.

#13072 1 year ago
Quoted from Koos:

Nope don’t know him. I really need to get in touch more with other collectors (thru NFV?) because my own friends still think I’m crazy.
Going to pick-up the machine in little over a week from now. Can’t wait!

This is his profile on Pinside: https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pinballrulez

As he is a MET fan to and has modded it heavily (alsmost as much as mine )and lives in same town as you I think it would be good to contact him. And yes, becoming a NFV member for only EUR 35,-/yr is a very good idea

#13079 1 year ago

I have color changers below these targets

This is mine, perhaps it gives you some idea. Since this video was made I also installed a translucent apron with lightning beneath it

3 weeks later
#13318 1 year ago

Shameless plug of my MET PRO mium

Not a plug for my pinball skills by the way

#13333 1 year ago
Quoted from Koos:

I’m having a minor issue with my MET. When a new ball gets eject into the shooter lane, it very often bounces back from the wooden rail back into the trough. The auto launcher engages but there’s no ball there anymore. The machine automatically ejects a new ball but sometimes this happens three times in a row. Not a very big deal but I’d like to resolve this.
It seems that the ball trough eject coil is too powerful. Haven’t checked inside the settings menu if it’d possible to tune this down. Thought that was only possible on JJP machines.

There is general setting for coil strength ( soft normal hard). You can try this but it will be for all coils.

2 months later
#13761 1 year ago
Quoted from vulture:

SIGHT AND SMELL OF THIS, IT GETS ME GOING!!!
Finally added Metallica Premium to my collection, very psyched to join the club! Metallica was a big part of my teenage years in the 80s.
Looks like I ended up with an early version? My speaker panel and apron look different than recent pix I've been seeing.

Hmm. A combo of Met acdc and Tspp, wheee have i seen this befor

BADFF601-4586-4DE3-97BE-3190A3777E60 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#14154 1 year ago

Reducing shaker strength is a few dollars mod which is very easy and explained here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-tame-cointakers-shaker-motor

3 weeks later
#14280 1 year ago

Repositioned the lit up valve caps to have a better look. Show now more clear the status of the lit inlane inserts.

What a belt buckle and a couple of valve caps and two leds can do

08403D0D-B5E6-49F0-AC9B-0821AB747093 (resized).jpeg
#14293 1 year ago

Visited a dollar store today and saw this Halloween gimmick.

So made myself a 3 USD topper

121003F9-90D8-42C7-989D-9220C88EDF29 (resized).jpeg3F14032D-0DCC-4042-AD01-8D99097CBF3E (resized).jpeg6F16848D-39C0-449F-AD1C-B9972E5848C7 (resized).jpegA92B9A3E-210F-4757-8FC9-252C50A5C3D9 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#14695 1 year ago

Yep, sounds about right

1 week later
#14821 1 year ago

Of colordmd needs an update it is expected that also Smartdmd needs an update. Sounds reasonable to me.

#14888 1 year ago

I assume he means this. Is indeed a belt buckle.

See ebay.com link

5A9D790E-4B59-4645-919A-8C1EB55CC759 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#15073 1 year ago
Quoted from Monk:

Where did you pick up the wires for the switch? I know I could use any wire of that size, I just like how yours are all together.

It’s not this seller but this kind of wire

ebay.com link

3 weeks later
#15434 11 months ago

Contact J_M for the macro in exchange for a couple of beers and let your good friend buy a license for Pinball Browser.

#15452 11 months ago
Quoted from Draegermeister:

I do have to fix that flipper buzz on my left flipper. Also, I keep unplugging and replugging in the ethernet cable to stop the seizure mode that it goes into every few weeks. Anyone have a permanent fix on that? Is it more likely to be the ethernet cable or the node board?

????

MET is a SAM system and has no nodeboards. They are for Spike system. So which ethernetcable are you talking About?

11 months later
#16946 7 hours ago

After 6 yrs of ownership time for something new and it left the house yesterday

Was a choice between tspp and met and I let faith decide, eg put both up for sale and see which one goes first. It was Met going to a friend.

I do have however first right on buying it back when he wants to sell it

It has been fun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rensh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside