Topic Stats

• 16,816 posts
  • 945 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Viggin900
  • Topic is favorited by 357 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,849 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB_IMG_1570754293555 (resized).jpg
Image from iOS (7) (resized).jpg
20191005_171001 (resized).jpg
IMG_2894 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190926_234519 (resized).jpg
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190916203030373 (resized).jpg
buzzkill (resized).jpg
MVIMG_20190920_182141 (resized).jpg
15684089715109170470619334034077 (resized).jpg
20190912_083330 (resized).jpg
20190912_083321 (resized).jpg
2905F0AD-0501-43A0-BA96-25707AD54169 (resized).jpeg
6C64922E-247F-47D9-9FD4-5F66DE05ADED (resized).jpeg
IMG_2749 (resized).JPG
Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 10.11.33 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2478 4 years ago

I just joined the club. Looking forward to my new game - MET Pro. Does anyone have a link to the game rules?

#2533 4 years ago

If we can get 10 pinsiders who will go in on the spinners then hooked will do another run. PM me and I will consolidate a list to forward. I will start with one so nine more to go.

1 week later
#2702 4 years ago

I have been tracking my game and the truck broke down in NM. Geezz

#2799 4 years ago

I got my game today! Looking forward to setting it up tonight after work. Had to wait a few extra days as the shipping truck broke down.

#2878 4 years ago
Quoted from dug:

Congrats Mark.... your going to love it!
Mine arrive last Friday.

Thanks - loving the game. Glad you are enjoying yours too. We will have to meet sometime.

#2997 4 years ago
Quoted from twista22:

I installed the creeping death lightning kit along with the pinblades from Pinball Refinery and they are an awesome addition to the pin. I recommend them to anybody wanting that extra effect.

Does the kit block the playfield. I have the decals on order but was on the fence about the lighting due to the fact that it runs down the playfield.

#3012 4 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Its really cool to see all these new owners excited about there new pin, every time I turn mine on I feel the same way. My buddies thought I was crazy for selling out my pimped tron to fund my refinery edition met but i have zero regrets its the best looking and playing pin out there.

I just got my game and getting ready to move it next to AC/DC which means I need to find a new spot for TRON (although I am not selling TRON).

I really like MET and and glad I was able to pick one up on this last build. I wanted the premium but I couldn't justify the inflated prices as they say they are not rerunning them. I really like the pro so all is well.

I just finished adding my MODs that I bought which are the following:
Topper
Flipper Fidelity LED backboard
Snake Fangs & Tongue
Pinbits Protectors
Sparky Double EL electrocution wires
Cemetery Entrance
Speaker Flasher on Ramps
Metallica Belt buckle
On Order:
Cemetery Pinblade
Mystery Scoop protector
Shaker Motor
Custom Apron Cards

Still thinking about:
Color DMD
Lighting for Pinblades

Hoping:
Painted Sparky

P1010861.JPG P1010875.JPG P1010879.JPG P1010878.JPG P1010882.JPG P1010876.JPG
#3015 4 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Where did you get the topper from?

Laseriffic

#3016 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

That cemetery entrance mod is pretty rad.

Yea - It seems like it just belongs on the game. It is painted perfectly to match the cross. It has a red led in the back that lights up the words Cemetery when the cross is flashing.

#3021 4 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

No no no....this needs to go under "Absolutely going to happen" You'll have ACDC decked out with a ColorDMD and Metallica will look so "bland" ...trust me...I know ): ....

That is the one Mod that I don't have it on my AC/DC either. I bought the 1st ever color DMD for my AFM when they 1st came out and I thought it was cool but I still am not sure......

#3022 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

When you see it you'll move it from thinking about to must buy!

ok - I am hoping it is great!

#3066 4 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Had a great time putting games on it thus far with my 2 friends! What an amazing game...Every shot just feels SO good.

Love the game - I give it a hug every night.

#3113 4 years ago
Quoted from mario_1_up:

I also put the ride the lighting mod in. My machine is starting to shape up real nice.

Which one is that?

#3206 4 years ago
Quoted from bushz:

I just got my game and getting ready to move it next to AC/DC which means I need to find a new spot for TRON (although I am not selling TRON).
I really like MET and and glad I was able to pick one up on this last build. I wanted the premium but I couldn't justify the inflated prices as they say they are not rerunning them. I really like the pro so all is well.
I just finished adding my MODs that I bought which are the following:
Topper
Flipper Fidelity LED backboard
Snake Fangs & Tongue
Pinbits Protectors
Sparky Double EL electrocution wires
Cemetery Entrance
Speaker Flasher on Ramps
Metallica Belt buckle
On Order:
Cemetery Pinblade
Mystery Scoop protector
Shaker Motor
Custom Apron Cards
Still thinking about:
Color DMD
Lighting for Pinblades
Hoping:
Painted Sparky

Pingraffix pinblades and custom Dirty Donny Sparky are on order

Also decided to go with the ColorDMD - will pick up soon

#3243 4 years ago

Drives me crazy when I hit Sparky and the magnets do nothing and it goes SDTM

1 week later
#3487 4 years ago

Got my Dirty Donny customer painted sparky (a couple of quick pics)- can't wait to put it in the game. Also have the pingraffix pin blades to add. All that is left is the color DMD.

P1010885.JPG P1010886.JPG
#3527 4 years ago

Got Sparky in the game and put on the Pingraffix pinblades. Last thing left to do is the ColorDMD and then I am calling it done....

P1010887.JPG P1010888.JPG P1010891.JPG
#3535 4 years ago

I didn't try to email him. I just went on his site and purchased and it came in the mail.

7 months later
#5375 3 years ago

I have the new style metal head on my game and it had the defective decals that peeled off. I have new decals from Stern to put on the game. Can I still apply these decals using the wet method with windex? I have redecaled wood games but never the new metal heads.

Thanks

#5377 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pinsider dug sent me this text yesterday:
"I got the Metallica head decals installed.
Went with the wet method using rapid tac.... Super easy and came out absolutely perfect. No air bubbles at all"
Hopefully that helps.

Great - Thanks, I was hoping that was the case.

#5378 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Pinsider dug sent me this text yesterday:

We bought bought our Met at the same time...

3 years later
#16630 51 days ago

I have an issue where the front two metallica graveyard markers don't register a hit on the opptos. They will register if I press down hard on them or wiggle them but I cant seem to get them adjusted in the game. Anyone else can help with this issue? Long story short this is new replacement playfield - it just has taken me a year to put the game back together because it was in storage.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside