Metallica PBT 2 1 (resized).jpg
Metallica PBT 1 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0369 (resized).jpeg
45F86A5C-164A-4AE7-82D5-F956B0FBF61A (resized).png
13D88BB1-0F57-46B2-92AB-557955F4A9B6 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7243 Magnet removal Posted by xTheBlackKnightx (7 years ago)

Post #8935 Buzzing flippers fix Posted by j_m_ (7 years ago)

Post #19696 Fixing random drop targets dropping Posted by swampfire (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2191 9 years ago

Just joined the Metallica Pro NIB club this weekend. First nib, and a great choice. I can't get enough of this game. Did the creeping death blades and lighting effects for it, along with snake led light. Pinball Refinery lights are awesome, and were a great mod.

#2237 9 years ago

Installed my sparky protector from Rickwh yesterday. Great fix to the problem, easy install, and works/looks great. Thanks Rick. This could be the most important mod available to get first if you want your table looking good for a long time.

#2243 9 years ago

I modded my snake for red LED eyes. I know a few others are doing these installs too, but I have several sets of eyes left. If anybody is interested, I can install it for $55 shipped back to you. I only have red currently on hand. If another color is desired let me know, and I can get them. PM me if interested. The mod turned out perfectly, and the eyes look great even while off.

snake2.jpgsnake2.jpg snake1.jpgsnake1.jpg
2 weeks later
#2307 9 years ago

Looks good NPO. Thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it.

#2323 9 years ago

I can't seem to find any of the speaker inserts graphics for the new led pro version. It has the new round speaker grill, and I'm curious if the old square style still fits these new round ones or not? It looks like the mounting holes are probably the same. Does anybody know where to order any specific for the led pro? Also, does the light kit fit the same as well? Thanks

1 year later
#7316 7 years ago

Metallica really does have one of the better owners groups. So many great mods for one of the best pins ever. It never gets old.

2 weeks later
#7624 7 years ago

What are thoughts on the new code so far? Is it worth updating and losing high scores on the last code I thought was already great? We can't save high scores when updating right?

#7679 7 years ago

Nice line up FranMac. My RR woz goes great with my metallica too. Wouldn't trade either one.

8 months later
#10454 6 years ago

Was playing tonight with people over and suddenly the mystery hole gave an error message. Opened it up and found a wire broke off of coil and what seems to be a blackened plastic where coil and wire connect. Anybody else ever have this and aside from resoldering wire on, is there anything else to be concerned about? How does a wire suddenly break off?

1 month later
#10804 6 years ago

Been having 2 balls ejected occasionally into trough. I've checked connections. Any ideas what to look at exactly? Doesn't happen often, but been more frequently lately.

#10806 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I think it happens on all Sterns once in a while. I think the ball ejects too hard and pops back into the trough and then on the next cycle it kicks 2 balls out sometimes.

Ok. Was hoping it was just a bad bounce not registering in trough or something. Thanks

#10812 6 years ago

Thanks guys. I'll reseat those. My buddy just got his first pin yesterday. Metallica pro. Are the creeping death blades and lighting rails still available and where? I can't remember where I got mine. Also looking for the extended sparky airball plastic. Thanks

5 months later
#11841 6 years ago

Shaker is a must in Metallica!!!!!!!!!!

#11868 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Turn the music up louder so you can't hear it!
In all seriousness, Stern flippers often buzz. It just goes with the territory. I believe there is a way to diminish the buzzing by adjusting the coil stops. I'm sure someone else can chime in about that.

I run a zip tie around the flipper assembly tight. It fixes it.

#11891 6 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I second this -- can we see a picture? Zip tie would be a lot easier to try first.

I'll get pics tonight. Pretty simple 30 second fix and stopped mine permanently

#11898 6 years ago

Here's some pics if zip ties around flipper assembly. Ones a black zip, other side I had to use a white. It literally just pulls the assembly together tight and eliminates any vibration or rattling. I've had it on for over a year and not a single rattle again. Sorry if pics are hard to tell, but pretty self explanatory. Make them as tight as you can, and they're done rattling. I couldn't handle the noise, and Stern told me to bend the brackets. This was much easier.

IMG_20171102_170656134 (resized).jpgIMG_20171102_170656134 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171102_170646471 (resized).jpgIMG_20171102_170646471 (resized).jpg

#11905 6 years ago

You guys think it's worth upgrading from a tricked out pro to a premium on this game? Thinking of selling my pro for something different, but then started thinking about the monster edition instead. Just curious if it's worth the extra money.

#11909 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

$2000 extra for a rising cross and a coffin ball lock feature (deadly mods available for that tho) seems a bit high. You could buy an F-14 tomcat with that money! I say stick with the pro & spend the money on a nice playing SS.

Yeah, I think you're right. The pro really is pretty good. I like keeping my money to. Temporary brain lapse.

#11915 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Agreed. I'd save that extra money for a Color DMD swap. That's what I did with my pro and couldn't be happier or really have a need for anything more. Oh and Polk sub I forgot....gotta have the Polk

Thinking I'm going to do this. Keep it, add color dmd, and sub. I was considering selling it, but Everytime I do, I get cold feet. I probably play it the most of all my games honestly. Does get repetitive, but I still go back.

#11917 6 years ago

Was looking at selling mine towards a SW premium. Just can't decide, and Metallica is all the guests favorite. How do you all play it to keep it fresh? I find myself always playing it a couple ways, but yet it's got a lot of adrenaline to make it exciting.

#11919 6 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I always aim to try to get as many points out of CIU modes as possible, as opposed to doing the bare minimum to chop away to reach the Wizard mode. The sound effect and score payout for really blowing up a mode is incredibly satisfying. Set 200M on For Whom a The Bell Tolls earlier. Also had Blackened and Seek and Destroy running. It was a rush.
Alternatively - don’t play MET for a few weeks or longer (play your other pins) then revisit it. When you do, did you miss playing it/does it feel fresh again?
MET is a game that a bunch of my friends have had for years and insist is going nowhere. A few have sold it and bought it back. I wouldn’t let it go unless you are absolutely over it.

Good ideas here. I've been hooked on it again lately once I started talking about selling it. It's easily my guests overall favorite pin. It's a massive adrenaline rush. I prefer mode based games, but this game just offers a quick rush somehow.

#11942 6 years ago

Ordered my first sub for a pinball machine today. Got the polk 10" specifically for Metallica. I assume alligator clips on to existing sub in cabinet is all I hook on to

#11950 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Ramp or orbit (not a ramp)? Orbit has a post at the top that is sometime up, sometimes down...depending on where it is in the game. The left ramp shouldn't have a post. Could you include a pic?

He's definitely talking about the orbit. Yep, that's normal and part of game design.

#11982 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Honestly, I just bought the 10" Polk sub. Set it up using alligator clips and left the stock speakers in the game. It sounds amazing.

I just got that same sub today. What all settings did you set sub at? Not sure I have mine adjusted great

#11986 6 years ago

Seems like the bass is pretty overwhelming most of the time. I turned it down and it's better, but I'm still unsure if I like it.

#11997 6 years ago

Anyone know who sells the extended sparky plastic? Mine broke.

#12000 6 years ago

Without a picture, is this an extended one, or just a replacement for the factory stock one(same size). I bought mine from a pinsider, and it's been great, but cracked finally.

#12004 6 years ago
Quoted from jefryan:

I need one as well and sent rickwh a message about it. He said he has a growing list and my fire up a new batch. Send him a pm and maybe you'll be the one that starts production for us all who need one.

Yep, I think that's the guy I bought mine from a couple years ago. Sending pm. Thanks guys

#12027 6 years ago

I've fallen back in love with this game. While debating on selling it, I started playing it every night. I've learned so much more about the finite rules, it's become a better challenge. Seriously, this game is amazing even after a few years of owning it. Thinking about a color dmd now. Just added a sub last week, and wow what a difference. Love Metallica.

#12030 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

All these years??

Ok, last few years if that's better. Point is it was my first newer purchase, and after years of playing the same wood chopping way, I've discovered new things about it to freshen it up a ton.

#12065 6 years ago

Found sparky foot busted off today. I used gorilla super glue gel to put it back on. Anybody have any luck after fixing a broken foot and what glue was used if so?

#12071 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Hey Kong, did you have the extended protector installed for him?
Ive read where a few others had this happen as well.
Just curious.

Yeah, I have the extended sparky plastic. I tried a few games on it just now, and so far the foot held, but I'm not really confident it will last. Just curious if others that glued it back on have had any luck with it holding up.

1 year later
#15145 5 years ago

After all these years, I still play this game the most. After all these years though, I still can't figure out the top two skill shot Lanes. What are we trying to do with those and do we want to roll over them when it's lit or not lit? I'm not talking about the skill shot, but during game play. Trying to figure out what they increase or do.

#15148 5 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

During gameplay, you want to light the 5 rollover lanes. Two up top and 3 inlane ones down low. Roll over to light them and flipper buttons to cycle them left or right. Light them all and you light mystery.

That's what I was thinking, but wasn't seeing anything change. Didn't realize the bottom out Lanes were tied to the top Lanes though. This changes everything in regards to the lanes. Thanks for the explanation guys.

#15164 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

additionally, on the plunge if you hold down the left flipper button [just like for a the super skill shot] and land the ball in the left top lane, you receive a 2x bonus or a 4x bonus for the right top lane.
if you can hit that shot repeatedly, you can rack up 3.1M (on the 3rd ball) for that one shot alone

I learned this about a year ago. Really changed how I plunged. It's one of the best skill shots imo. Also, fully plunging around will light an entire lane randomly to lock in if you can hit it first.

#15165 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I really thought the same thing. I swear i don't even see them anymore
If you were a few thousand miles closer, I'd make you play mine and you'd love the mod!

I agree. I installed on mine and wouldn't have it any other way. It brings this game up another level, and I don't notice them when it's off.

#15179 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Would you get the same effect if you hooked pinstadiums into the same flasher? Then wouldn’t have the bars running down the middle of the game.

I imagine it's probably about the same effect. Don't think pinstadium was available back when I originally bought my lightning blades(3-4yrs ago), or at least I never knew of them back then. Can't remember the cost, but pretty sure pinstadium was a lot more too.

#15181 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah i was just randomly thinking of it cause the MET I had came with the side art but not the lights. And I have some sets of PS already and, yeah. Haha

Well, if you already have a set of PS, I'd use those. So those do the ultraviolet color as well?

#15187 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks for the comparison. I'm good with my creeping death mod now

Me too. Both great options it sounds like. I really like my old lightning blades intensity, plus gives another layer of matching artwork.

Knowing now how the rollover Lanes work has changed so much on how I'm playing the game. Glad I asked and now realize all the rollovers are connected towards the mystery award. Thanks again.

#15196 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocd:

Wanted to show off my LE. New topper, color dmd, speaker lights. Pingraffix creeping death power blades on order. Love my bobble heads.
[quoted image]

The bobbleheads seem to match the artwork pretty good. Any pics with lights on and where did you get them and the topper?

#15214 5 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Has it always been that once you reach EOTL, that song is added to the new game song selection?

A new song is added? What song?

#15225 5 years ago

So is it a selectable song after making it to eotl? Does it remain selectable after machine turns off? I probably don't need to worry about it since I'll never get that far but it sounds like a cool addition. Thanks

#15230 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yes. Unlocked for the rest of time. Not just that session.

Sweet! Thanks. Guess I need to start playing better then.

#15247 5 years ago

So next question I've never figured out. What are the 3 circle lights in front of the Piston shot and how do they work?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#15260 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Every time you hit a pop 10 times, one of the lights are lit. Then when you hit the target behind fuel, you blow the number of pistons that are lit. This was broken on the old code but is apparently fixed now. Get 15 blown pistons (configurable) for an extra ball.

Cool. This makes sense to me now. How do you get more pistons lit though? Thanks for input. This all has completely changed how I'm playing it now after owning it for a few years.

#15267 5 years ago

Great info on the pistons and pops guys. I totally see it now. Thanks so much for the detailed info.

#15294 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Thanks for asking this question, I never understood exactly how those lights worked!

I shouldn't have waited soooo long to ask about the inserts and pistons. I'm now playing this game completely different and it's even greater now.

#15306 5 years ago

I get seek and destroy, but how do we start blackened? Start it often without knowing how. What are the objectives?

#15311 5 years ago

Thanks Guys for the info. You guys are awesome.

1 week later
#15384 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I have seen Sparky with foot damage. Some to the point that they break off. I own a pro and have decent foot damage with 5000 games. Not missing, but definitely chipped and cracking. I reinforced them when I did my playfield swap last year. Also, the new playfield came with another Sparky, so I have an extra. As I played a pro on site today, I noticed how good the feet look, and I think there is close to 15k plays. The difference is the Sparky ball shield. I have the extended shield to prevent the ball from jumping all over everywhere, but the one on site had the standard. Yes, the ball would sometimes fly around, but is the extended ball deflector is causing the ball to slam into Sparky’s feet? Not sure what’s worse now.

Mine broke off. Tried glueing it with no luck. Now it's off and wedged in there so tight it almost looks attached still. I'm surprised more aren't broken.

11 months later
#16939 4 years ago

I keep debating on selling my pro for a SW premium, but just can't seem to pull the trigger. Anybody sell Metallica and regret it? Anybody buy it a second time and upgrade to premium? Any thoughts compared to a sw premium? It's probably my most played pin, so I'm really on the fence.

#16941 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Funny you ask, though not a premium, I bought a Metallica pro led from a friend yesterday. It’s the only game I’ve ever owned twice. Love the game. It was pretty much stock except for a color dmd and I’ve been busy modding it with undercab lights, led backbox and a bunch of other things. Ordering a shaker and mirrors for it tomorrow.[quoted image]

I seriously love the game and play it the most, but the family considers it the weakest theme in the house and if I want anything new, I have to sell. First world problems.

#16944 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I’m the opposite, my 15 year old loves it, one of the reasons I bought it back.

That's what's crazy. It's definitely my go to game more than anything else I own, but if I have to sell something the theme is the weakest in my family. Probably won't sell it, but I'm looking for a way to change it up some.

#16951 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

These are 3 statements from a person that should NOT sell his Metallica. In fact, I can take that a step farther... these are 3 statements from a guy that will have to buy another MET later for more money... Heed my words (and your own)... these are not the sounds of someone ready to sell a game.

This is true. Lol.

2 years later
#20415 1 year ago

What are the best topper options available for Metallica? Having a difficult time finding one I would want

1 week later
#20441 1 year ago

Anybody know where to get the rock hands speaker grill covers, or the skull ones like above?

#20443 1 year ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

SpeakerLightKits.com

Awesome!!! Thank you

#20445 1 year ago

Where do you guys tie into for speaker lights? Mine was wired up to plug into the service outlet, and doesn’t automatically come on when I turn game on

1 week later
#20460 1 year ago

I’m looking for this topper if anybody is moving on from a Metallica or looking to part with this topper. Thanks

77EE315C-71DF-40C8-AB69-3482CD89E279 (resized).png77EE315C-71DF-40C8-AB69-3482CD89E279 (resized).png
3 weeks later
#20474 1 year ago

Got it!!! Awesome topper tilttoppers!!! Best Metallica topper I’ve seen. Great quality, great communication, and only took a few weeks to deliver.

5BBE5BC6-5452-4408-9174-70AD844B9169 (resized).jpeg5BBE5BC6-5452-4408-9174-70AD844B9169 (resized).jpegAB171156-3265-4B76-B849-EB9B0FC5D518 (resized).jpegAB171156-3265-4B76-B849-EB9B0FC5D518 (resized).jpeg
#20506 1 year ago

Anybody know if the sparky helmet EL wire mod is still available anywhere?

#20518 1 year ago

Thanks guys for all the ideas. I’ve never worked with EL wire before, so wasn’t sure what exactly to get or how it wires up. Is it pretty basic 2 wires or something different?

#20522 1 year ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Questuon: One of the shoes on my sparky broke off and is wedged under the metal wall beside it.. just wondering what kind of solutions or repairs people have come up with to re-attach the shoe! Thanks.

Mine did same thing years ago. Super glue didn’t hold it, so eventually I left it wedged in there and don’t even notice it anymore. Following for a fix.

1 week later
#20571 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I’m thinking about sending the snake head to pinball refinery so he can add the led eyes. Anyone have closer up pictures? Has anyone tried doing it themselves?

I used to do them all the time. It’s really easy and cost about $3.00 in parts

8 months later
#21205 6 months ago

What epoxy did you guys use that’s held up?

2 weeks later
#21229 5 months ago

Just curious what you guys would price an led version pro with sweet topper, creeping death art blades , and the lightning rods to light them up, led snake eyes, fangs and tongue, shaker, sparky plastic protector, snake ramp, cliffys, lit speakers and grills, and maybe a few other small mods I’m forgetting? Debating on trading for something new like tmnt premium, Toy Story, wonka, JP premium. Any thoughts? I’ve had it since nib and probably 1000 plays or so. Pictures just added for quick reference, not detailed pictures for an ad
IMG_4824 (resized).jpegIMG_4824 (resized).jpegIMG_4825 (resized).jpegIMG_4825 (resized).jpegIMG_4826 (resized).jpegIMG_4826 (resized).jpeg

IMG_4839 (resized).jpegIMG_4839 (resized).jpegIMG_4838 (resized).jpegIMG_4838 (resized).jpeg
#21233 5 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I wouldn’t do it.
Especially not for any of the pins you listed.
There are Very few pins out there that give the Thrill that Metallica gives once you’re rolling and feeling invincible. It’s seriously an “electric ride”.
It’s a Very special pin IMO. Irreplaceable.

I agree with this. Every time I consider selling it, I just can’t do it. It’s a favorite among guests too. I just played it again and love the game. Just itching for something new and prefer games that are more story based, progression based style games.

#21251 5 months ago

Let’s be real. If they do a rerun, it’ll be the exact same game, same art, maybe different back glass, but the same playfield. Dot matrix. Don’t see them investing much time into a whole different display and animations just to sell 500 vault games.

#21261 5 months ago

I love the art on this game. All the translight options are great other than the road case one, and the playfield is perfectly suited with all the mechs like the snake, hammer, sparky. The cartoon style fits the band, and looks a ton better than if it were life images like acdc has. I personally wish they would give acdc the same treatment with cartoon style art.
The dot matrix art is great too. It all fits so well with their cover art they use, and I don’t see how they could make it any better than it currently is.

#21266 5 months ago

My left flipper is getting stuck once in awhile now. I’ve never done a rebuild, so just curious where and what kit works best for this?

#21269 5 months ago

I’ll try that guys. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#21317 4 months ago

Creeping death blades with the lightning rods for sure

#21322 4 months ago
Quoted from Anony:

If I'm thinking of the right thing, I didn't like the rods. I ended up selling them. They looked cheap and covered the playfield up too much. I just couldn't get used to them.

I literally don’t even notice the rods themselves, but the lighting effects are top notch on the art blades

#21326 4 months ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

Check out Pinball Refinery they have the Lighting Rails
[quoted image]

They just look so good lit up, it’s a Metallica must have

#21328 4 months ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Gonna have to look into these. How hard is it to pull off old side blades?

I’m sure they pull right off. Creeping death all the way man!!!

1 week later
#21340 4 months ago

How difficult is it to remove sparky to fix his foot, and what does it take?

1 week later
#21385 4 months ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I agree with this feeling sometimes.. I’m also out of space and struggle to consider moving MET for another machine.. ugh, hard to let this guy go.
Still have not done it. Kuddos for you to pull the trigger to sell.

I keep struggling with it too. I list it to get something new, but end up pulling the ad every time. The game is a guest favorite and a pure adrenaline rush.

2 weeks later
#21440 3 months ago

What are these toppers worth nowadays? Curious what to sell it for if I decide to

IMG_4955 (resized).jpegIMG_4955 (resized).jpeg
#21442 3 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

They are apparently running them on Tilt topper again through the end of the year. Not sure how many are left or how long it will take to get…but brand new they’re something like $489 plus tax and shipping.

Good to know. Thanks

#21444 3 months ago
Quoted from Nicoli125:

You selling yours?

It’s currently for sale yes

#21450 3 months ago

Question. I had the four horsemen mode going last night and it kept counting down for me to hit some shot, but I couldn’t tell what shot it was wanting. Any ideas how that mode works and objectives?

#21453 3 months ago
Quoted from OutlawTorn304:

What song was playing? Seek and destroy or blackened?

Not sure but I want to say blackened. It’s the mode where the horsemen pop up on screen when hitting certain shots, but then the callouts periodically started counting down to “hit the shot”. May have been other modes stacked? It was chaos and I could not find a lit shot for this call out

#21458 3 months ago
Quoted from Monk:

Is this the mode that one of the main shots are flashing and once you hit that you have to hit the captive ball like a hurry up? I think that might be what was going on and you probably had to hit the captive ball.

I bet that’s it. The main lanes were flashing and yeah, I’d hit it and then he started counting down without direction of which shot is timing out. I bet you’re right though. I’ll try that. Thanks. Now, how to figure out how to even begin the 4 horsemen mode

#21460 3 months ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Blackened is started by collecting all 4 band members by hitting the 4 pick targets. 10 pick target completions.

Easy enough. Thanks

#21464 89 days ago
Quoted from Codybomb2000:

Easy enough? I’ve lit that game up over 100 times in a row and never got blackend mode. Only got it twice. Unless your the new pinball wizard congrats!

Lol I’m definitely no wizard, but I get blackened quite often, and I’ve never adjusted anything from factory settings. I just don’t know how the mode works exactly. Metallica is by far my easiest game I own for me and games are really long usually, with blackened starting unexpectedly

#21467 89 days ago
Quoted from metallik:

Blackened is started by the targets, which you generally do not aim for outside of multiball. If you're making your shots, you won't see Blackened too often.

The one caveat to that though is that I do aim for all 4 targets every multi ball in order to light the snake for an additional ball and double scoring. So I do aim for the targets quite a bit, and probably why I’m getting blackened more often

#21471 88 days ago

Help please. I’m trying to remove sparky to fix his foot. I have the plastics around him removed and these 4 screws underneath him removed. Am I missing something else? He’s loose but it feels like the back of the chair is still hooked somehow. I also have wire removed and pulled through

IMG_5229 (resized).jpegIMG_5229 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#21560 53 days ago

Anybody aware of a bug during crank it up modes? I started ciu and it shot out all 4 balls for the mode. It’s happened twice now over the last year, and I wasn’t sure if it’s a bug, or if there’s a way to start a multiball at the same time as a ciu mode. Just curious

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
Interactive
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
Toys/Add-ons
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hoover, AL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 26.50
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Baltimore, MD
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread?tu=konghusker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.