51CBA7A7-76AF-40F6-997E-2582DB57CB32 (resized).jpeg
2EB670D4-ACA6-43E3-B535-41603CD5B57C (resized).jpeg
IMG_6790 (resized).jpeg
met magnet update (resized).JPG
711e62c89062984f8180055465d890896b652bf8 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7243 Magnet removal Posted by xTheBlackKnightx (7 years ago)

Post #8935 Buzzing flippers fix Posted by j_m_ (7 years ago)

Post #19696 Fixing random drop targets dropping Posted by swampfire (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#676 10 years ago

If you haven't seen them already

MET PinBlades with Interactive UV lighting kit:
170602.jpg170602.jpg170601.jpg170601.jpg170491.jpg170491.jpg

A Real Game Changer!

You get them here through the Pinball Refinery store
http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/~/category/id=7060554&offset=0&sort=normal

And also: MET Snake Mouth Sticker..Goes great with MEZEL SnaKe Fangs:
172667-i.jpg172667-i.jpg

You can get these now at Pinball Life site

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3294

Enjoy!

-JR

1 year later
#5273 8 years ago

I like what you guys are thinking here.

Unfortunately ..YES it does block the pop bumpers a bit.. We did try different shapes sizes and variations and this is the best version we came up with. I think in the end you will see the trade-off is well worth the slight obstructive view.

However , I am looking forward to what you guys come up with ..MOD for a MOD.. ..

3 months later
#6652 8 years ago

if anyones interested..here is a video of our PInGraffix machine we will be displaying at Allentown..its has so many goodies that we ran out of places to plug into.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-creeping-death-mod

If you look closely you may even notice something else....

1 week later
#6799 8 years ago

`Hey Guys..
just wanted to show you a sneak peek of our 3D Snake plastics which will soon be available..

enjoy!

IMG_5507_(resized).JPGIMG_5507_(resized).JPG

IMG_5508_(resized).JPGIMG_5508_(resized).JPG

IMG_5509_(resized).JPGIMG_5509_(resized).JPG

4 months later
#8507 7 years ago

Hey all you MET Fans

Not sure if everyone saw our newest MOD for MET

..We are taking Pre orders now on our first run now if anyones interested.

http://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/e9419243-5c2f-31c3-773a-2185190d42f4

Offering free shipping within the states, International send us a PM for price quote.

Best!

-JR

1 year later
#11732 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Hey guys, I recently joined the club and would love to get that Pingraffix snake mod plastics. Not the plain sticker version but the more expensive one with the plastic for the ramp too. If anyone has one they are not going to install, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Hey Spencer.. Welcome to the show!

You can get the snake plastic directly from the source here:
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/metallica-snake-mod

Best!

7 months later
#13389 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Decided to powdercoat my wireform so that it looks like the snakes tail. It looks pretty good. Contact me if your interested

Nice work !

I also created a do it yourself video on how to do this with spray media if anyones interested.

_joe

#13391 5 years ago

The clear coat does a nice job of sealing the paint and texture..so really held up well. I did see one or two little chips after I first installed but that was just excess paint that I missed really.

3 weeks later
#13582 5 years ago

Hi all
I would like to address the issues mentioned above
There have been some reported issues with Sparky going off.
The last I counted it was two. Everytime the fix was just replacing the EL box.
If you read the instructions included with the set. The first line states the following:

READ ME
By installing this modification, you understand that every pinball machine is created differently.

With that being said..we have sold a few hundred of the MET PowerBladez.. When it comes down to it, every machine is unique in its own way. Is your machine wired differently somehow? Maybe? Is there something else like another mod interfering in some way? Possibly. It's very hard for us to diagnose your game when it is not in house here in the studio.

Trust me.. this one is very puzzling to us as well. We have a MET here with them installed and we cannot recreate this no matter what we try.

I have been working hard to resolve the issue with Numskull and I did send another power cord just the other day. Hoping this works. If not then guess I will have to give a refund. No worries. Nothing is perfect. And I want to thank him for being patient!

Speaking of which..snake mod.. Once again.. same thing.. Tolerances go rampid during manufacturing.. or you may just have gotten a bad one.. No worries. we will send you a new one.

In any case.. I do support my products and I have been on PInside for 6+ years. We always try to do the right thing. Some folks (btw by no means referring to Graysons Dad but in general) are never satisfied no matter how hard we sometimes bend over backwards. It's just part of THE business. And that's with any business. however..if you do a search you will see most love all of our innovative products that we create.

I would be happy to take the MET PowerBladez back for I have another cipboard full of orders that need to be fufilled.
Once again..no worries.. you do what you think is best.

Most of all I appreciate the feedback and your support.
Have a good evening
-Joe

2 months later
#14159 5 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Joined the club today..finally
Is there an optimum sound/speaker setting in the settings to get the volume of the music up a little bit.
Some of the songs seem a little uneven.
Some pinball eye candy added.. Creeping Death lighting and blades are friggin unreal.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! Glad to see you are enjoying our PinGraffix products!
Creeping Death PinBlades are the most popular item and the most sold Inner art blades ever made

1 month later
#14464 5 years ago

Sorry a few of you are having some issues.

What it really comes down to is this..every game is unique. All games at the Stern Factory and hand built.
Just like every car made, every dishwasher machine and every refridgerator . No two are exactly the same. Tolerances..different parts ... different wiring.. who installed it.. yada yada yada...so many factors involved.

We have had many METS in and out of the studio and we have not seen this in person ever nor have we been able to recreate it. With that being said... PinGraffix has sold over hundreds of sets of MET and somewhere near 1000 sets of our other Power Blades Products. Including AFM, SW, LOTR, AC/DC DIALED IN, IRON MADIEN and more .

If you have having please contact me directly at [email protected]

I will do everything within my power to resolve the issue one way or another.

Best
-Joe

#14483 5 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

graysonsdad and joeraptor2003:
Update: My Sparky registering hits was NOT related to the PowerBlades; it turns out a Sparky Helmet mod (Mezel Mods) went bad which would cause Sparky to register even though the ball(s) were nowhere near him. It ties into the spot lights ... This issue took forever to track down.

And there you go...
YES! thanks for mentioning this. This goes back to every machine is unique / Some Mods do conflict with each other. It's really case specific. Thank you for posting this up. It will be very helpful moving forward.

+10 points for you..

6 months later
#16317 4 years ago
Quoted from MacJedi:

Really excited to be joining the club today! Got a beautiful Metallica Premium! Now I just need to wait two weeks for it to arrive. [quoted image]

I built that game for a good customer. Good luck with it and enjoy it to the maximum!

9 months later
#17397 4 years ago

Hi folks

We have a new Mod for MET available if anyone is interetsed.

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/metallica-pin-plate-coin-door-mod

Thanks!
-Joe

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 10.22.41 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-22 at 10.22.41 PM (resized).png
11 months later
#18311 3 years ago

Hello all
I have gotten a lot of e-mails requesting the 3D Snake mod be made again... So..we are finally making another small run if anyone is interested. THese take a great deal work to make.

You can pre order here: https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/metallica-3d-snake-mod-for-stern-pinball

Thanks!
Joe

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 12.24.17 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 12.24.17 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 12.24.30 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-03-13 at 12.24.30 AM (resized).png

9 months later
#19414 2 years ago

Hey all
Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to let you folks know If you were looking for the MET PowerBladez we have them back in stock again.

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/metallica-pinball-powerbladez-stern-pinball

Thanks!
Joe

#19430 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Hey Joe .I’ve ordered from you multiple times and will always as you guys rock .I’m trying to find info on settings as I purchased that pin in the post above with them installed already .I have a small button controller that I’m not sure if it’s for the blades or not .After seeing these live now I want them for my IMDN but want to understand them first .If you can send something to me I’d appreciate it and to all Met owners look long and hard at these as the videos do not do it Justice .They add so much !

Hey thanks for kind words. I am not familiar with that device so it's definitely not part of the PowerBladez setup.

7 months later
#20204 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

It looks like a few stores have it in stock but I only need the decal, not the whole kit so seeing if there is an opportunity to save some money.
I assume Pingraffix is going to take care of it, I just haven't heard back from them yet.

HI Corrie
I replied to your e-mail. Sending out as we speak. Sorry about that.
Joe

1 year later
#21410 4 months ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

Do you have Powerbladez installed ? On some machines the Bladez interfere with the optos and set off Sparky and drop targets randomly. I had to take them off my machine as others have, with no known cure. Usually on the later run machines

Yes this is true, but it can be adjusted. You have to check the alignment of the optos around the feet of Sparky and also the rising cross. If one of the optos is crooked, it will pick up the flashing form the PowerBladez. Therefore triggering Sparky. Also I have seen the same thing happen with the El (aftermarket mod) wire to Sparky's head do this as well.

4 months later
#21661 14 days ago

Hey guys
If anyones interested, we are making another run of our awesome 3D snake mod.
You can pre-order them on our website here:
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/metallica-3d-snake-mod-for-stern-pinball
Only making 25 this run. First come first serve.
This is a PRE-ORDER.
We anticipate shipping them by the end of May.
Thanks and good luck..they sell out fast!
Thanks
Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 25.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.