IMG_2159 (resized).jpeg
Metallica PBT 2 1 (resized).jpg
Metallica PBT 1 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_0369 (resized).jpeg
45F86A5C-164A-4AE7-82D5-F956B0FBF61A (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7243 Magnet removal Posted by xTheBlackKnightx (7 years ago)

Post #8935 Buzzing flippers fix Posted by j_m_ (7 years ago)

Post #19696 Fixing random drop targets dropping Posted by swampfire (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6013 8 years ago

I'm going to be joining the club soon, other than the color DMD, What are some must have mods?

#6060 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How the hell did he get banned? He only posted tech help?

He got into with some people on the MAD amusements thread

#6073 8 years ago

Just put my deposit down!!! I'm not sure I can handle the wait.

#6075 8 years ago
Quoted from robotronjohn:

For me the wait was brutal and it was just about a month long. You will love it. Pro or Premium? Either way it is a heck of a game.....

I went with the pro, paying in full on Monday

#6079 8 years ago

So I want to make sure I have upgraded sound when i pick it up. From what I've read, go with the Polk psw-10? Any other suggestions?

#6090 8 years ago
Quoted from Beemus:

Granted it's been years since I had a pinball pro kit and haven't tried flipper fidelity but I jumped back into speaker upgrade land with the Polk psw10. It is loud as hell. I'm beyond pleased.
My kids turned on a game for great grandma the other day while I was away and it gave her a scare. She started pressing the Start button, "turn it off! Turn it off!"
So if that's what you're looking for just start with the Polk.

I'm definitely looking for, piss the wife off loud !!

#6108 8 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

I have EB at 15, 30, 45, etc.
I know it seems excessive, but I seem to have like 1 or 2 awesome balls and then a bunch of <1m short balls.
I need to work on consistency.

You needed to respond 4xs

#6115 8 years ago

You're not kidding! I had to sweet talk the wife just to get one, I haven't told her yet, that I'm going to be spending another $1000 on mods shortly after

#6119 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

You need a sub for sure, and perhaps a shaker.

My first 2 purchases for it! I'm getting it in March as well!

#6121 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Are you picking up yours from the factory as well?

Yep, probably take a tour while I'm there

#6124 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Hooked spinners?

I was just reading up on these, are they fully interactive? Points, drums etc.

#6195 8 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I'm a pretty new MET pro owner. The post sends 90% of my left loop shots straight back down the left side. So I figured I might as well disable it. The only thing that's stopping me, is when I disabled the post on my IM I saw quite a bit lower scores due to not being able to take advantage of super pops. So I guess my question is, what would I be missing out on if the ball rarely made it into the pops on MET?

I'm wondering the same, don't you have to hit a certain amount of pops to get to CIU?

#6197 8 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

No CIT is based on getting a certain amount of sparky, snake, cross, and coffin shots.

Thanks, I will probably disable post as well then, when I get mine. What does pops do as far as scoring then?

#6207 8 years ago

I thought the "super skill shot" was into the mystery scoop

#6213 8 years ago

Whatever it is I can't wait to pick mine up

2 weeks later
#6362 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hammer I get, but I don't get the snake jaw. Always open plays better how? I haven't spent a ton of time on a Pro, but I really love how the jaw closes and becomes a switch. You aren't dumping balls in there when you're not supposed to, and you have a great visual indication of when it's ready. What's the downside?

I went with the pro, but the snake is the one thing that really had me thinking premium

#6384 8 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

I have a very early production met pro. What a game! Quick question, is anyone making an aftermarket speaker panel decal a guy could put on? Our early run met pros are simply black around the speakers, where your newer ones have awesome looking graphics around the speakers. If these are being made, could someone kindly point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I believe the creeping death kit comes with one, I'm pretty sure you can buy one separately from Mezel or pingraffix

2 weeks later
#6540 8 years ago

As my NIB pro is getting closer to arrival, I am trying to get all the protection ready to put in on day 1. My question is, To cliffy or not to cliffy?. Ive read some just put Mylar around the magnets. I'm just wondering what owners have done as far as NIB protection, It's my first NIB and I want to be as thorough as possible any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jay

#6577 7 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

It's on its way this week!
And not a moment too soon as far as fam is concerned. Focus is fleeting, productivity definitely went down the tubes! Will the game turn on? Will the box come looking more trapezoid than square? Will the driver smell of illicit substances?
Oh yeah, wife says Ive jumped the four horsemen a bit and at times look like a constipated space cadet.
I beg to differ! So what if I choose to chisel my own wood cross grave markers in my free time?
Oh that exciting time between delivery and arrival!!
Pin geek chuckles aside -and maybe the newbie newness has worn off for you but remember that anticipation for your first "new" game?
I can't wait to crank this up!!
How does one cope?

Awesome news! It means mine can't be too far off either.

1 week later
#6675 7 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Can someone educate me about the issue with opening the coin door with the power on causing sparky to lock on? Or something like this.
Is this an issue with all current and past machines? Or is there a particular lot of machines that this is a concern?

I believe it was addressed in the latest run

#6751 7 years ago

Are we really still arguing about a manual?

2 weeks later
#6946 7 years ago

Just got the call, picking up my MET Pro this afternoon!!!

#6949 7 years ago

So much more fun at home with a good sub than on location!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6951 7 years ago
Quoted from cards25:

Good for you, Jay. Enjoy it. What a fantastic game!!

Thanks, it was nice meeting you at the GB launch party. I'll be in touch!

#6961 7 years ago

Been playing the hell out of my new Metallica and loving it, a couple things I noticed is that on sparky multiball it doesn't always catch the ball. And the grave drops aren't always registering. Any ideas?

#6963 7 years ago

Thanks, Its been waxed. I'm talking when you initially start multiball it doesn't catch about 25% of the time

#6979 7 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Anyone have the sparky magnet stop working? Sparky still shakes but balls are not caught by magnet like they should be. I think there is a fuse under there . I will check tommorrow.

Are they being caught every once in awhile? Or never?

1 week later
#7057 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I'm contemplating joining the club with a NIB Metallica Pro purchase. However, there are rumours that Stern is late/behind on their usual production runs and so it seems uncertain when they might next produce Metallica Pro.
For interest's sake, can someone who's recently purchased a Metallica Pro respond with the date of manufacture on their machine? Trying to date the latest production run.
Any sense here of how often Stern has been running Metallica Pros over say, the last 12 months or so?
Thx.

I just picked mine up last week, the build date is April 16th, 2016. I did wait 3 months from time of payment

1 week later
#7148 7 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

How is that possible???? My game was made in March of 2016 and there are dimples everywhere. My playfield is a lot cleaner, but my magnet is worn and has dents everywhere.

You are a broken record, EVERY PLAYFIELD DIMPLES!! If someone tells you theirs hasn't they are full of shit. STEEL IS HARDER THAN WOOD! And buy the $6 sparky protector from pinbits

#7166 7 years ago
Quoted from mojomania:

Greetings all.
I have landed a NIB Metallica in Toronto...it's their last one.
For the last few days I have been torn between Metallica and Ghostbusters. Last night I took my wife out for pinball and the Metallica and GB cabs were side by each. While I really enjoy the rule set for Metallica, I could not stop looking at the GB pin when it was being played, and my wife enjoyed the GB over Metallica strictly for theme. Buying both is not an option so it REALLY leaves me TORN!!!!
So here is my question...when you are struggling between choosing one of two pins, what wins over for you for the deciding factor? For me it seems to have been that I feel Metallica has a solid rule set and I know very little about GB as a comparative. GB is just so new but when you look at it you can't help but think it's a very deep game.
I feel like I should stick with Metallica, with the hopes of landing a GB in a couple years after they work out the kinks. I am seeing a few concerns about the right ramp on GB pro, but gosh when I look at this pin, I think to myself..."how can that pin not be amazing."
I have seen a lot of great comments about the Metallica rule set and that's why I picked it....but theme and appearance wise GB would be a home run for my house.
This almost sounds like a what do I do question doesn't it?

MET is much more of a beginner friendly pin with plenty to keep the more experienced player from getting bored, FWIW I just went through the same thing as you and opted to go MET now with the thought that I'd be able to get a GB down the road, if/when I tire of Met.

#7167 7 years ago

That being said I don't think you can go wrong with either.

#7195 7 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Yours must be the LED bulb then also. Mine still turns off and on.

If its flickering or turning on/off its still a connection issue

#7198 7 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

I think its due to the plastic protector not working very well. Each time the ball hits the plastic lane, it then touch/pushes on the light.

Which means the bulb isn't in tight enough, there's a few tricks to get to stay in tighter. I'm sure someone can chime in with a way to fix permanently.

#7232 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Just joined the club! What a great game. The first thing I want to do is replace the plastic post at the top with a metal one. I see there is simply a metal post you can buy. Is it as easy as screwing this into the current assembly, or do you have to buy a whole new assembly to replace?

You don't need a new assembly, just remove the assembly and slide old post out of coil and put new metal post in.

#7245 7 years ago

Ok after playing a lot of MM lately I can't help but notice the similarities to Met. The layout, castle/sparky shot, stacking, holding the left flipper for super skill shot. Is it just me or is there some reason the 2 feel so closely related?

#7248 7 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Fan layout + Lyman. AFM is the same way

Makes sense and it's funny that these 3 pins are some of my favorites of all time

#7250 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

So can anyone who's replaced the plastic post with a metal one link the post they used? Thought this would be easier to find. Thank you!

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3591

It's still not 100% but it makes a world of difference

1 week later
#7315 7 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Anyone get a NIB Met Pro of a more recent run? Built within the last few months? I'm wanting to pull the trigger on a NIB Met Pro but keep hearing about playfield issues on other threads, not just MET but other pins like GB as well. Clearcoat issues, inserts lifting from the clear coat etc... Any advice or thoughts here would be appreciated! Before anyone suggests getting a used one - yes I've looked for awhile, none have popped up near me, I want the Pro LED version.

Just got mine in May, no issues at all. I've been playing non-stop, one of the best games of all time.

#7335 7 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

What does it show for the manufacturing date on the sticker on the cab?

April 2016

#7339 7 years ago
Quoted from Rickwh:

I dont have a premium, but i believe the board is mounted under the playfield.
Game off
Glass off
Remove balls
Fully raise up playfield to vertical position
Find board
Take lots of pictures of all connectors to the existing board
When you think you have enough pics, take some more.
Systematically remove connectors from old board and put in corresponding spot on new board.
Remove old board from playfield.
Install new board in its place.
Double and triple check wires with pictures
Lower play field back down.
Turn on game and test.
Install balls back in
Glass on

Ok you lost me at glass off

1 week later
#7383 7 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Dag nabbit new code update. Wondering just how important my high score is to me.. hmmmm..

Lol, I was just thinking the same. I just cracked 300 mil for the first time

#7429 7 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Why is he being electrocuted?

Ride the lightning is about being put to death by electric chair

#7471 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Anyone have the Metallica PRO code song master location list? I've been search the site for 45 minutes & can't find it anywhere.
Knew I should have wrote this stuff down when I swapped out some songs on the 1.64 code

It's listed on post #7410 of this thread

#7491 7 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Any way to fix the ball from getting stuck on the snakes lip? This just started happening.

Lube

#7495 7 years ago

Finally got around to getting rid of the box.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#7500 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

That's awsome!!!
Happy 4th!

Thanks brother, you too!!

#7537 7 years ago

It will say what code it's running right after you turn it on

#7583 7 years ago

Mine has to be a pretty clean shot, or a ricochet off the captive ball.

#7703 7 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Oh snap. They are closed until 7/18/16.

Wouldn't make a difference as that's Monday

#7814 7 years ago

Is it just me, or since Gryszzz has joined the club, it sorta of has a gay bar feel now. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#7818 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Sounds like you've been in a few, is this how it feels!!

I didn't realize until it was too late!

#7830 7 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Has anyone else had any problems with updating their colour DMD?
I updated the game code to 1.7 - no problems except a few yellow screens due to code update.
Then uploaded the colorDMD file V 3.4 from the colorDMD website and now have lots more screens which are yellow, instead of coloured. Specifically the initial bonus screen and also the starting of Grave multiball, and the Grave Jackpot screens.
Memory stick has been used before and has been formatted correctly. It even shows I've uploaded V3.4.
At this rate I'd rather go back to V3.3 but don't see that as an option on the website
Any ideas?

I'd contact colorDMD, they seem to have great customer service

#7875 7 years ago

I'm confused about 2 distinct groups, when you start a game before the first plunge if you use left flipper and turn the radio dial all the way left they should be in this order using the right flipper

Seek and destroy, ride the lightning, for whom the bell tolls, fade to black, creeping death, battery, master of puppets, blackened, one, enter sandman, sad but true, the unforgiven, and fuel

#7877 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Yes so you can scroll left and right through the song list with the flipper buttons.
Also if you don't know holding the left flipper button when plunging lights all shots on playfield, make one lit shot for a super skillshot.

To add to this, if you hit the lane that all inserts are flashing, that lane is ready to start coffin hurry up

#7879 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Nice, I just got mine. Thanks.

Not easy but if you hit it makes getting to CIU easier because that lane will be closed the rest of your game

#7882 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That is very odd. I don't even see how what you are describing is possible.

Yeah, that's extremely odd. Is there something in settings? If not, you may want to give Chas a call at Stern.

#7884 7 years ago

Is there a way to do a factory reset?

#7910 7 years ago

Guys do you really have to argue on this forum? Wouldn't it be easier to just roll over and say it to his face?

#7920 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Been laughin on that shit all day. Good one Jay.

Thanks buddy, gave me a good chuckle as I typed it.

1 week later
#8004 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Can someone please explain the FUEL lane to me. I have a firm grasp of the rules now, but this aspect of the game still confuses me. I know that sometimes the shot will start double scoring, but I'm not sure when. Also, what do the three inserts represent?

The inserts represent the corresponding pop bumper.

#8008 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Okay, now I'm even more confused. What does the fuel lane have to do with the pop bumpers?

If you look at the dmd while it's hitting the pops, it counts down the hits from 10. After 10 hits the corresponding insert will light. After all 3 are lit you will get a blown piston if you hit the piston target at the end of a combo. 10 blown pistons = extra ball.

#8012 7 years ago

It also is jackpot during fuel mode

#8019 7 years ago

That sucks, but in a year from now you will have forgotten about it and jamming on one of the greatest pins ever! I'm willing to bet your lost premium "fell off the truck" somewhere, they do come out of Chicago after all.

#8038 7 years ago
Quoted from SomeCaliGuy:

I had a very good experience with Hemisphere Amusements when I purchased mine. Kurt quickly took care of any issues I had and was quick with responses. What company is JJ?

Colorado game exchange

1 week later
#8108 7 years ago

I have to say that is much better than most of their newer stuff

#8304 7 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

Hello All!
Just got my Metallica Monsters yesterday! I love this dang game. However, this is the first machine I have owned and do not know how to troubleshoot issues. The extra-ball hole does not register. You can shoot the ball in there and the machine will eventually shoot it back out but not register the shot. Does anybody have and advice or references to guides on how to troubleshoot/fix this small problem.
Thank you so much!

Just was happening on mine tonight, check to see if there is a bulb in the scoop. The spotlight bulbs like to fly out, I put a little electrical tape on mine.

#8310 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Where did you guys buy your machines? Looking on ebay, but I just wanted to know if there is a particular place you all recommend

Game exchange, tilt, or automated are 3 that come to mind. They all are going to be pretty much the same price. Which is much lower than the prices you're seeing on EBay

#8328 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Right now ebay and others have the PRO led for 5,495 and the premium for 7,095....
How much would a premium cost me at these other places?

Yes call around those are MSRP, typically they are around $5k for pro and $6700 for premium

#8334 7 years ago

I use this for all pin repairs

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#8336 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

If you ask Pro owners, they will tell you that is the hammer out of a Premium/LE lol

Lol, I'm a pro owner and I don't think the hammer blocks the view.

#8364 7 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

The ball return at the bottom of the playfield under the apron, behind the flippers.
At this point I'd recommend NOT buying new. I'm a two-time loser with ghosting, clear coat, and ramp lifting issues on a 4 month old SMVE and a clear coat issue starting on a 3 week old MET pro.
Find a HOU machine you can take a look at. It's worth it even if you have to drive to San Antonio (2.5 hours) or Austin (4 hours). I spent most of my life in Texas (Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio) and I know the drives are long and boring. The gas money and time is worth foregoing the frustration and heartbreak of buying NIB.

While I think stern will make your SMVE right, I highly doubt they will do anything for the Met as it is in a spot that isn't visible

#8366 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks so much! Great advise! What about this thread I read from 7 months ago, that supposedly Met playfields were made by 2 different companies and supposedly one of those companies produced some of these PFs with insert and damage issues? Supposedly you can tell by the shooter lane which company produced your PF?

I have a Met Pro made in 4/16 with zero issues, you'll be good if you buy one and put Mylar/cliffys down in the common wear spots

#8368 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thanks! Now, I'm really doubting making this purchase, and I love Metallica

Why?? You should do this with every NIB made by every company

#8371 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Well look at zene10 PF. It was manufactured in June 2016 and it has some issues already...

That would have been prevented had he put a little Mylar down there

#8374 7 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Yes I understand, its just that the machine is just 2 months old...
I have 4 pins from 1992 with no mylar on the outhole with no issues. Thats why I'm doubting the purchase a bit. Just the fact that its only 2 months old with issues already

Find an HUO that you can inspect, like I said I just bought a NIB with zero issues, I did research and put down all the proper protection before ball 1. On a forum like this you're only going to hear the bad, I've yet to see a "My new Stern is perfect" thread, but the overwhelming majority are extremely happy.

#8377 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thats cause Gary saw yer avatar Jay and personally inspected yours himself.

And I delivered him some fried chicken

#8381 7 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

The playfield clear coat is separating on two new machines. No amount of mylar is going to prevent this from happening. There is a problem with the playfields. Period.
Mylar is not magic. Mylar does not clamp the clear coat to underlying playfield. Mylar can help prevent friction wear. To a lesser degree it can absorb and distribute some energy from impact.
The clear coat either creates interfacial bonds (technically adsorption), chemical bonds or mechanically interlocks with the substrate (the underlying playfield surface). I don't know the chemistry of the clear coat and I don't know the state of the surface finish before the clear coat was applied so I can't speculate on the method of failure in this case.
The playfield clear coat is separating on two new machines in the same location. The sample is small in this case (an N of 2) but at least it plausibly suggests a repeatable issue (manufacturing method, chemical or a combination of both).
Look at the picture of my SMVE. The ball coming out of the Sandman VUK pounds the playfield to the point it makes a crater. If the playfield were going fail this would be a prime spot for it to crack or chip. It didn't and it hasn't. Yes, the area has mylar. The clear coat in this particular area shows no sign of delamination or cracking from the underlying playfield (it would be visible through the mylar). Mylar did not affect the bond between the clear coat and the underlying playfield.
The ball rolls over the edge and into the trough. It doesn't take repeated strikes from Sparky. If the area took hard strikes, there would be dimpling. There is no dimpling in the area under the apron in either SMVE or MET. My MET and SMVE playfield have dimples everywhere from air balls.
Two machines have the clear coat peeling up in the same area.
If mylar is the answer, then the playfields should leave the manufacturing line with the entire playfield covered in mylar …
… then we'd all complain that the wear was causing haze and we couldn't see the graphics.

On your met that's chipping from the ricocheting of the ball draining, Mylar folded over the Playfield most certainly would have prevented that. Now the SMVE is a whole different thing

#8383 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Installing mylar on a new game for home use is absurd. None of my game have mylar installed and my games look brand new except for some dimpling. I would not buy anything from Stern until they get these issues resolved.

This isn't a new issue with Stern, look at most older sterns and you see the same issue. I'm not defending stern, but I did some research and put Mylar down day 1. No problems at all and cost me a $1

#8389 7 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Explain the science to me. I'm always up for learning new things.

Well the CC does not cover the bottom of the Playfield, so there's an edge where it ends. I'm "guessing" this causes a weak spot, where force from a steel ball causes chipping and cracking from repeated pummeling. When that edge is wrapped in Mylar it is a layer of protection. I don't have the scientific proof other than mine does not have chipping with Mylar and yours does without. But I digress because there is enough Stern issue threads where this is a club thread.

#8390 7 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I've got ZERO issues on my 2013 met pro. You don't need fuckin mylar in the trough area. That's ridiculous. I'm a Stern fanboy through and through. But these new playfields are shit. Look at older sterns or Williams with 10,000 plays. The clear is perfect in those areas. These new playfields are COMPLETE SHIT. I feel bad for anyone that has bought a NIB Stern recently. You got F'ed in the A. Quit buying Stern until it's fixed.

I understand what your sayin but my Playfield is minty from 4/16, but I put down all precautions before ball one and I have zero issues.

#8392 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

LGBT thread closed.

Sooo.. That's why you're back in the mosh pit

6 months later
#10341 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well look at that! YES!!! I have been looking for months for a ruleset to print out. GRAZIE!

Gryszz it's about time we meet up and tear the best pinball machine up ever made

#10344 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Well dog my cats.
Is that a Jaybird I hear whistlin?
HOW IN THE FUCK YA BEEN BROTHER?

Livin brother, been in Florida back and forth

#10348 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

So besides the cocaine what you been doin? GC any METs lately? Me neither.

No, just a straight coke and hooker diet, oh and I just bought a 2017 mustang gt

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Conifer, CO
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
Interactive
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 49.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaybird815.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metallica-owners-thread?tu=jaybird815 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.